Pink Rose For Geovanna Volt

Violette Lao

OOC First Name
Nichole
Violette decided since standing on top of the table and shouting got her last rose out, that's where she stood for the next. "Gee-ah-vanna? Volt?" She asked, even less sure about this name. Why were there so many people with strange names in this school. It was frustrating for the petite goblin.

Geo had been minding her own business when suddenly she heard a name she'd not been called in years. Her head snapped up to see a small student stood on the table a little further down. "Hey" She got up, trying to swat the student down. "Don't call me that" She shot quickly, hoping no one in the vicinity heard her. No one knew her full name unless it was written on official documents, and she planned to keep it that way.

Violette trew her hands up. "Sorry I didn't know!" She spoke defensively. "I've come to spread some Valentine's Day cheer to you!!" She held out the pink rose to the girl with a lopsided grin on her face. "Here ya are! Looks like someone likes you." She Gabe a wink and handed over the rose, not too curious about what it said and instead walking away and jumping off the table.

Geo,

You're so fun and so pretty. I love being around you.

Love
Jess
[/color][/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back