Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Teddy ♡
Wand
Curly 11" Sturdy Pine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Clementine loved delivering the Valentine's roses each year and especially liked to do it to help her best friend out who somehow managed to organize the whole thing each year. This year was no different and it seemed there were more roses than ever, so Clementine got straight to work in finding the recipients of these roses. The first was a Gryffindor so she hoped they would be having breakfast this morning as she approached the Gryffindor table. "Hello!" she greeted the table as a whole, "I'm looking for Kauri Tipene, are they here by any chance?"

Breakfast had to be a quick event for Kauri. His rose basket was fuller than ever, and he wanted to find as many people as possible before the Great Hall emptied, so he was eating as fast as possible, tearing through a bowl of porridge. Hearing his name snapped him out of the food induced distraction and he popped his head up, waving his hand quickly. "Mmmm!" He called out, before swallowing his mouthful of porridge. "Me, I'm here!" He said happily, bouncing in his seat. Could this be from Tristan?

Clementine was relieved to find the Gryffindor she was looking for at the table because she recognized him as another deliverer so if she was a moment later she might have missed him. "Hi!" she said cheerfully, walking over to him. "I have a rose for you!" she said, holding out a pink rose for the boy with its note attached to it.
Kauri,
You're adorable and I'm so glad you said yes when I asked you out. I hope we can spend some time together today, as you always brighten up my mood.

Kauri's face broke into a bright smile the moment he saw the pink rose, quickly accepting it. "Thank you!" He said happily, opening the message. His heart melted and he smiled even wider as he read the note again. It didn't need to be signed, he knew this was from Tristan. "Ohhh..." He said softly, smiling brightly. "Tristan is so lovely." Remembering his manners, he quickly looked up at the girl who had delivered it again. "Thank you so much!"

Clementine grinned when the boy seemed so happy to receive his rose since it was pink, and smiled even more when he read the note. She had no idea what it said, but it was obviously very nice and she was glad the boy liked it. "No problem!" she replied easily, brushing off the thanks. "Have a happy Valentine's day!" she said happily before heading off to find the next recipient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back