Timothy Black

Soft | Messy | Clumsy
OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Of course Tim knew who professor Harden was. He had seen him around the school for years and everything, so Tim just decided to go to the office right away. "Hello professor, I have a pink rose for you!" Tim excitedly offered as he knocked on the door and opened it a little to make sure professor was inside.

Pink rose for @Professor Misha Haden

Misha always found the rose day interesting to watch from afar. He was surprised when there was a student at the door. "Oh a pink one, come on in Mr. Black." he waved the student inside so that he could get the rose and the note from him, though he knew he wouldn't open it in front of the student.

Tim excitedly came in. "I never thought I would deliver a pink rose to profesor," he cheerfully talked as he searched for the right rose and the note. "I never thought that professors would date anyone from school, it's so fun," Tim somehow immediately forgot that there was other stuff from school except for professors, and thought that he received a rose from a student. But Tim was never known as smart. "Here it is," he finally pulled out the rose.

Misha,

Can't wait to see you at the dance.
Please, no red suit.

Sincerely,
Isabella Romanes

Misha took the pink rose from the student. He looked at the note, and placed both upon his desk. he wasn't about to read it here. "Professors have lives," he reminded the boy with a smile. "Thank you though, I appreciate the delivery," he said, hoping that this would dismiss the boy so he could read the note in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back