Camilla
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curved 12.5" Swishy Vine Wand with Fairy Wing Core
pink for @Snowdrop Chase

Renata was kind of glad for the opportunity to meet more of the younger students, even if it was a little awkward to try and identify them. She'd asked some of the younger students in Hufflepuff for guidance, and had continued her plan of using mealtimes to try and have some luck meeting up with them. After all, a nice gift made lunch taste better too. Renata double checked the name, before approaching some of the younger looking Gryffindors. "Excuse me, is there a Snowdrop Chase here? I have a rose delivery!"

Snow heard her full name and flushed slightly. "Oh, here, and it's just Snow." She said. "A rose? Hmm... maybe from my sister." She said, not having expected any roses this year, let alone two considering Horror stopped her earlier for one.

Renata smiled, giving a small nod. "Sorry, Snow!" She pulled out the pink rose from her basket, handing it with the attached note over. "I hope it's a nice one!"

Your effort to defend the weak could be used in much better ways.

Snow opened the note and her face fell immediately. Why would he chose to send a pink rose. What an a**. She looked up. "It's not but that's not your fault. Thank you for delivering these." She said with a smile, unsure how many roses this person had delivered.

Renata's face fell, she imagined it must have been pretty awkward to get a pink rose from someone you weren't happy about receiving one from. "Sorry," she offered up, trying to give a sympathetic smile. "I hope you get some nicer roses today! Happy Valentine's day!" she offered, excusing herself and moving to continue her deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back