Aaliyah Chun

Pianist-Soprano; Bright; Friendly

OOC First Name
Arle
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Flexible Pear Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Aaliyah did not really know where to start the moment she entered the castle. Deciding to work her way up the stairs, she approached one random student and asked, "Hi, excuse me. Do you know Tilly Drage?" She just hoped it would yield good results.

Pink for @Tilly Drage

Tilly raised an eyebrow when a younger student asked if she knew herself. "Merlin, I hope so. That's me." She wondered why the girl was looking for her. The Hufflepuff waited expectantly.

Aaliyah was a bit confused before she caught on. "Oh! I have a rose delivery for you with a note.", she explained as she was retrieving the rose from the basket.

Thanks for the dance.

S.M.

Tilly accepted the rose and the note. She blushed when she noted the color, pink. That meant something more than yellow. Her suspicions were confirmed when she reads the initials. "Thanks for delivering this," Tilly said, flustered, as she held the rose to her chest and read the note over a second time.

(I hope accepting the rose is not a godmod? Welp let me know if I need to edit)

Aaliyah smiled as she watched Tilly read and react to the letter. "You're welcome. I can see it's a good one.", she said, smiling at the girl. "I'll see you around, Happy Valentine's!", she added before waving goodbye.

ooc: it's fine, you're all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back