Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Asexual (Mervyn)
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Rigid Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Tail Hair Core
Leda knew that Accio! had their own little meeting room, not that she'd ever been in it, she had no need. The Head Girl waws hoping that since she'd been doing rose deliveries for as long as she could remmber, that she'd have a reasonably good idea who the students were, and even though she hadn't spoken to all of those on her list, at least she had a vague idea. "Aisa?" the blonde asked, looking around and hoping that she could catch the Gryffindor on her way to doing her work.

The second semester meant more work for Accio, as the yearbooks had to be done before the end of the year. Aisa was on her way to the club room after lunch, but was stopped in her tracks when she heard someone say her name. Aisa turned, only to see the Head Girl seemingly looking for her. She was puzzled for a moment, but then recognized the roses she was carrying. "That's me." She said after a beat. "Do you have a rose for me?" She wasn't exactly enthusiastic, but at least she could get this over with quickly.

Leda nodded when Aisa asked if she had a rose for her. "Here," she said, handing over the yellow rose with a note. Glancing back down to her basket she realised there was another with her name on it too. "Oh, I think there's a red one in here too," she added, rummaging around for a moment before producing a second rose, careful not to hurt herself on the thorns.

Aisa,

You should come and get that book sometime!

Adorah
Dear Aisa,

You mean the world to me. I hope you know that.

Signed,

S

Aisa had been surprised to get one rose, but two was especially strange. She took the yellow rose first, reading the note and smiling when she saw it was from Adorah. It was nice of her to send one, and it made Aisa feel warm inside. But the next rose was red, which startled her. She frowned as she opened the note, and her frown deepened as she read it. Who... could have sent that? Sully? But it didn't sound like him at all. She frowned at the head girl. "I don't suppose you know who sent this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back