Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
((Yellow, open after Violeta Finch))

Emily didn't know much about the next girl on her list, other than the fact that she was in Ravenclaw. So she had taken to just stopping groups of Ravenclaws at random, just to see if anyone had any idea where this girl was. It felt a bit silly, asking so many people such a strange question, but eventually someone was sure to know where she was. "Excuse me, do you know where Violeta Finch is?" Emily asked quickly, tapping another passing Ravenclaw on the shoulder.

Violeta Finch was passing through on her way to the Ravenclaw table. She was a little hungry and it was lunch time. However, she was soon tapped on the shoulder, and a Gryffindor asked if she knew Violeta Finch. "That's me. What is it?" Her tone was a little bitter. But, the light smile told otherwise.

"Oh!" Emily said brightly, unable to believe her good luck. "That's perfect! I've got a rose delivery for you, hold on!" She looked down into her basket, searching around for a moment, making sure she had selected the correct yellow rose before looking up and handing it to the older girl with a smile. "Here you are!"

Thanks for being a part of Accio!

Violeta took the rose and the note from the girl. Her lips curled into a small smile. "Thank you," the girl spoke, and continued on her way. This was definitely the highlight of this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back