picnicpicnicpicnicpicnicPICNIC!

Aroha Jennings

Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Aroha spent all of Saturday morning wondering what to wear. She had no clothes suitable for anything like this, and in the end settled for some winter clothes; jeans, a t-shirt and a warm jacket. The wind looked pretty strong outside, not exactly ideal weather for a picnic. Aroha hurried down the stairs and waited at the entrance hall, noting that Gryffindor were still in the lead. She smiled, Aroha wasn't particularly competitive, but House Points were different. She glanced at her watch- 11.27. Mikkie would be there soon.

This would be Mikkie's first day outside of the castle ground, he always reads book in the library and doesn't have time to go out or even watch quidditch games. He just hates the outside world and Mikkie admits that his a klutz. Forgetting the things he hate, Mikkie started to go down at the kitchens to pick his request to the house elves.

It was already in the basket with a picnic cloth and everything needed in the picnic. As Mikkie was getting down at the entrance hall, he noticed the weather outside wouldn't be sufficient to have a picnic. Maybe we can do it somewhere less snowy he thought and still smiled, Mikkie will not forget this day even things might get worse.

As Mikkie approached the entrance hall, he started to looked around and found Aroha in no time. He went toward her and greeted her, "Hey, good morning." It wasn't really noon, so, its still morning. "I think the weather didn't cooperate today." Mikkie said looking at the window of the entrance hall seeing the entrance courtyard.

"Hey," Aroha smiled, seeing Mikkie emerge from the kitchens. "I know, I was just thinking that. Wind and snow; nice combo!" Aroha laughed. She wondered whether they should find somewhere else to picnic- the gardens were awfully exposed.

"Maybe the north tower isn't snowy and windy." He suggested, Mikkie didn't even feel to go out at this day with that weather on. "If the north tower is fine, then we can set this picnic there." Mikkie told Aroha and smiled, oh god how she loves her.

"Thats an idea..." Aroha said in thought. She smiled at Mikkie, getting caught up in his eyes. "Sh-shall we? The tower would be fine...?"

Mikkie nodded and lead the way up at the revolving staircase, "I didn't much pack food cause I'm not the person who ate really plenty." He continued. "But I bring extra if needed." Mikkie was utterly just starring at Aroha's face on the way at the tower, he even almost stumble.

Aroha was nervous. She hadn't been up high since... anyway. "That's fine, I... don't eat much." she said awkwardly. Aroha smiled at the sight of Mikkie, almost stumbling. "You might want to watch where you're going, there are a few trick steps," she laughed as they walked up the stairs to the 1st floor. This castle is huge... Aroha thought happily.

"Yeah, I will." Mikkie said frowning to himself, how stupid you are ... stumbling just to get notice he thought to himself and just continued walking beside Aroha , this should be his first ever disaster date. Mikkie sigh, finally after the stairs and steps they took they are at the tower.

Finally Aroha and Mikkie reached the North Tower. "It's so... perfect." Aroha smiled, watching the snow fall gently on the stone floor. She grinned at Mikkie; "How did you know that it would be so nice up here?"

Mikkie look out at the snowy sky, "I just know, I'm here every time just reading or maybe looking at the sky." He told her and went at the middle of the tower to prepare their different kind of picnic. Mikkie laid a blanket that he took at the hufflepuff boys dormitory at the cold floor, he then placed the picnic basket in the middle of the blanket. "Do you want to eat?" Mikkie asked Aroha while getting the food out of the basket.

"Thats... awesome." Aroha mumbled, finally settling on a cliche to acknowledge Mikkie's comment. She watched Mikkie setting out the picnic, mouth slightly open at the amount of food. "Of course I want to eat. Thats why we're here?" Aroha remembered how disapproving her grandmother was when Aroha started playing tag with the boys from her street; what would she say now?

"Umm ... right. Come on, I have Eclair, muffin, chicken and mashed potatoes. What do you want?" He asked, his face burning. "Do you want butterbeer? I have those." Mikkie nervously said and opened a bottle of Butterbeer.

"Muffin, please," Aroha said, knowing she had to eat. Is it right to be wondering how to get out of here...? Aroha thought worriedly. She took the muffin and absentmindedly nibbled at a chocolate chip from on top.

Mikkie took a muffin beside him and gave it to Aroha, he smile as he gave it to her. I don't think this is right he thought as Mikkie took an eclair and stuff a little in his mouth. "So, ... umm ... I don't know what to say." Mikkie starting say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back