Picnic

' You didn't. I just go red easily.' Maria said with a little laugh. All the runnin around had increased her appetite. ' I don't know about you but I'm hungry.' Maria said an continued eating

Max laughed and let her eat. He then decided to just lay down and closed his eyes and started thinking about how lucky he was to have Maria as his girlfriend.

Maria noticed that Max was deep in thought. She became curious and asked ' What are u thinking about?' Before Max and her started datin. They were good friends and never hesitates to tell te other personal thoughts. Them bein a couple didn't change that

Max opened one eye and said"Well I am actually thinking about how lucky I am to be dating you." He then smiled and closed his eye and waited to see what Maria would say.

Maria didn't expect that. ' I feel the same way.' Maria replied and leaned back against a tree. The day was serene and there were a few students scattered across the lawn. Even though she was enjoying herself she couldn't take her mind off of her studies. After this picnic she would head to the library

Max looked at her and asked"So what are you going to do later on today? I am thinking about making a little trip to train a little, might be a little risky but it would be good training." He knew it would be risky but he had to get stronger so it didn't matter.

' Im planning on going to the library and really focusing on my work.' Maria said. She didn't want her grades to slip. ' Please be careful when you go to train.' Maria said pleadingly

Max looked at her and said"Well that's good. And I will try I guess." He wasn't gonna say anything but the forbidden forest was where he intended to train a bit. This time he knew the thing that got him last time wouldn't succeed so he wasn't worried about getting taken into the forest. But thinking of it he thought it would be smart to stay close to the entrance just in case.

Maria felt that Max was hiding something. She narrowed her eyes and asked ' Exactly where will you be training?' she knew Max wouldn't think of the risks involved so she wanted to know what he was up to

Max looked at her then sat up and said."No where special why?"

' Are you sure? I feel like your hiding something from me. Whereever it is I'm not going to stop you I would like to know just in case....' Maria couldn't finish her sentence and looked away from him..

Max looked at her then put his arms around her and said"Okay I am sorry didn't mean to make you worry. It is just a little training in the forbidden forest is all."He then hoped that at least cheered her up.

Maria looked directly at him and said ' Im not goin to stop you bu we needto be honest with each other.' Trust was a huge deal to Maria it was important to establish and keep.

Max looked at her and said"Sorry its just I didn't want you to worry that was my mistake."He then kissed Maria and then apologized again.

' I won't worry like you think I will. It would be worse if I isn't know where you were.' Maria repled. Her mom always taught her tht no matter where you go one person at leastshould always know where just in case.

Max looked at her and said"Thank you. Honestly usually people don't care what happens to me so it means a lot that you wanna be safe."

' No need to thank me.' Maria said with a smile. Maria stayed out he longer than he had planned. She was sitting in Max's arms and said ' I should really be studying.'

Max let her go and said"okay then ill head off to the forest then ill be out late so if you care to join then you can." He then put everything up and walked on to the forest. He didn't wanna keep her if she was busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back