Picnic

Max Sanders

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Max worked all day up till noon preparing food for the picnic he was gonna have with Maria. She was special to him and he knew that going all out on this was something he needed to do. After a while Max made his way to the Great Lawn and set up all the food and drinks he had,sure it looked like a lot but nothing was too good for Maria in Max's opinion. After he set everything up he started talking to himself seeing what he could say to Maria when she arrived."Hi, Maria I decided to make all the food hope its okay." No. Max told himself I need something smarter to say."Um hi Maria I hope you enjoy the picnic. I have really been trying to make it nice for you." No again, Max found himself thinking. He needed to say something good and sweet but he always got nervous about what to say to Maria so he needed to figure out something to say before she came. But in the mean time Max decided he would think and tune his guitar. He wanted this to be nice and romantic for the two of them.

Maria was supposed to meet Max onthe Great Lawn for a picnic. She wa running a tad bit late since she couldn't decide what to wear. Finaly Maria decided on dark blur jeans, peach coloured shirt and matching flats. Her hair was down with big curls. She looked herself in the mirror and was satisfied. Wen she reached the Lawn she saw Max sitting with everythig set up. It seemed. Like he went trough alot for her and she appreciated it. Maria reached Max and said 'Hi.'

Max quickly snapped out of thought and said"O hi, glad you could make it." He said jokingly.Then looked at her with a better eye and said"Wow. You look very nice." He smiled. He liked her look, even though she always looked nice she seemed to have put some time into picking out what she wore to meet him.

Maria gave him a kiss on the cheek. ' You look nice too.' Maria repled. She looked at allege things that lay on the ground. ' Wpw you went all out. This looks amazing.' Maria said with a smile. She sat across from Max on the picnic blanket.

Max laughed and said"yea I got a few burns but I got it all made." he smiled. Then said"So you wanna dig in?"

The fact that Max got burned got burned buy kept going showed his determination which Maria admired. ' Ya, Im starving.' Maria said and picked up a bun and took a bite

Max looked at her and smiled while waiting to see what she would say. He hoped she would like the food he made.

' Wow tha is really good. Were dis you learn to make this?' Maria asked. Max was realy good in cooking and for his age it was incredible. ' Arent you going to eat?' Maria asked lookin up at him.

Max looked at her and said"From my grandma she always made sure I would be prepared for the future." Max then thought for a second but fought it back this was gonna be a good date and nothing was gonna get in the way."O I am sorry I forgot I wasn't eating." Max then picked up a piece of the chicken he made and started eating it, then walked over to Maria and gave her a kiss on the cheek while he had BBQ sauce on his face.

As Max kissed her she felt there was somethig on her cheek. ' Um Max is there somethig on my cheek.' She asked shyly not wanting to be rude

Max laughed then moved away slowly"Maybe there is maybe there isn't." Max said wiping his mouth off and smiling.

' what do you mean maybe?' Maria asked trying to look serious. Maria grabbed a napkin and wipped her cheek and of coursethere was somethig, Barbeque sauce. ' Thats romantic.' Maria said jokingly

Max laughed then ran up and got her with a little more of the sauce and back to his point."Got you." He then waited to see what Maria would do.

' You really have a thing for this sauce don't you.' Maria said and picked up a piece of chicken slathered with sauce. She moved quickly in his direction and spread some acros his mouth. ' Have some more.' She teased

Max laughed and said"O I see how its going to be." He then ran and got Maria and wiped his mouth against her cheek." Aw that was sweet of you to get the sauce off my face." He said jokingly.

Maria had neatly cleaned her gave off when Max so kindly rubbed more on again. ' Thats gross, there s more on than before.' Maria said through her laughing. Maria ran back to the area where the food was and hid something begin her back. She began to walk towards Max. When she was close enough she ran and sprayed whip cream on his entire face. ' Take that.' Maria said

Max laughed then while he had whip cream on his face he kiss her and said"Hmm looking good." He laughed and then said"Hmm I feel like Santa now." He said laughing. He then whipped his face off and got down into a football position wondering if Maria knew what he was planing.

' I would have lived without that kiss.' Maria said with her ha ds on her hips. Max got in a position she was unaware of. Maria had nothing else to get Max with so she tried to run to their picnic area and grab something else

Max laughed and said"Well you ready?" He then waited to see what she was gonna do while making sure he paid attention to the thing Maria grabbed. He wasn't sure what it was but he knew it would make things a little interesting for him.

She had never imagined that this picnc would turn into a food fight. Maria reached the picnic area and looked to see that Max was getting closer. Maria grabbed the first thing she say, which was a jar of pickles. She quickly realized this and said ' This is useless.' There was no way she could grab anything else he was arms length away. She was a goner. Maria didn't want to see what would happen next so she closed her eyes and just stood there

Max laughed and then tackled her to the ground. He then kissed her and said"I told you I would get you." H then got off her and help her up to sit and put his arm around her.

Maria was standing waiting with her eyes closed to see what would happen next when she was tackled to the ground. Max helped her up and pu his arm around her and they now sat in the picnic spot. ' I did not expect that.' Maria said laughing since she had whip cream on her face and Max had so
e on his face too. ' Um you have somethig all over your face.' Maria informed him

Max put a finger to his face and laughed"Well isn't that interestingly good." He said laughing then looked at the view and said"You know this view is almost as beautiful as you. Of course though it could never be as beautiful." He then smiled and looked back at the view.

Maria was wiping her face again when she heard compliment. ' Arent you sweet.' Maria said while her cheeks started to go red. Maria wasn't used to this open flattery but she just had to get used to it.

Max looked at her and saw her cheeks starting to go a little red and said"You okay? I hope I didn't say anything wrong."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back