Picnic

Erin tried to think. She didnt know Eleona, but she had probably seen her before somewhere. "Why would you go back? What if you got hurt? Did Eleona help you out of the forest? And you still didnt tell me why you put a spell on her..." Max was kinda confuseing her.

"I sensed the creature in the tower it was looking for me,and you might not see it but i did get hurt if you look my scar is bigger then it used to be."Max said"And i put a spell on her cause she wanted to come and i didn't want her getting hurt, and the creature wouldn't have been a problem if my family's 5th secret spell hadn't messed up in the middle of the fight."Max said

"Oh, well that makes sense... Your families 5th secret? How many do they, or you, or whatever, have?" Everything made sence now, but the whole
"5th secret" thing was confusing.

Max looked at her and said"My family has 5 secrets some are small spells but we have one big one which my grandma said my parents would have wanted me to know ever though they abandoned me,But what the 5th spell does is cast a powerful aura around the user and gives he/she unbelievable strength and courage the only problem is it can be life threatening if you haven't used it in small amounts like for small battles."

"Well thats kinda sorta really cool. So thats why your so brave. But they're secrets right? So I cant tell anyone." Erin thought about the 5 secrets. That could be why he is always so confident. She liked that he was so brave and smart. "....Wait your parents left you? Im sorry, did you ever get to know them?"

"No if you don't mind try not to tell anyone."Max said then he said"My parents left me but for some reason the creature I ran into seems very familiar and i think it is why my parents left me now my grandma always said that they loved me i just didn't believe it until i ran into whatever that thing was."

"I wont tell anyone, I promise. So, your parents are still alive..." Erin was trying to figure out what the creature and Max's parents meant for him. "So, if the creature was after you snd your parents but all this time it was after your parents and now its after you...." Erin trailed off once again thinking might've gotten her in a situation...

"Its okay"Max said"but if its after me i think my parents might not have made it"he said.

Erin thought this over. Two adult wizards died because of this monster. How would Max make it on his own? "I'm coming with you next time."

Max raised an eyebrow and said"What makes you think that?"

"Because you cant go alone, and I dont want you fighting that thing without some else who cares about you there. So I'm coming with you."

Max was confused then thought about what she said and said out loud"Someone who cares about me?"He knew Eleona cared but did Erin too?

Max looked at her then said"No I just don't want you getting hurt I barely made it and that is with Eleona I just don't want you to get hurt is all."

"I can take care of myself,kinda.... And what if you get hurt? Cant I help you in any way?

Max looked at her then hugged her "In time i might need help but right now i don't want you to get hurt."

When Max hugged Erin she got butterflies in her stomoch. She look up at him and said, "Ok, but I'll always be here if you need me."

"Thank you."Max said then without warning he took off all his clothes but his shorts and jumped into the lake."Care for a swim?"Max asked.

Max laughed then came back out and hugged her while he was soaking wet.Then ran away a little just in case she tried getting him back.

"Ok, thats not even fair!" Erin ran after him, and managed to get his hand. "Come on I might as well go in now." She giggled and when they got to the edge of the water pushed him in, and sat near the edge of the water.

Max laughed then went underwater for a long time,he wanted to see if she would get worried about him.

Max went under water, probably expecting her to follow. She wouldnt though she new he was kidding. But after a while he still hadnt surfaced. "Max, come up now." She called to him, but he still didnt come up. She got worried and walked slowly into the water. She look down into the water but still couldnt see him...

Max saw her walk into the water a little then grab her and pulled her in"Ha got you."He laughed"It took long enough too"He then smiled again.

"Whoa." Erin didnt expect him to come up that suddenly. "Haha, you got me." she laughed. "Your the best."she told him. She got lower in the warm water. It felt nice to be alone with Max, she felt comfortable and safe with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back