Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Pear Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Lily had asked Scott this morning if he'd like to have lunch with her out by the lake. It had been a while since they had seen each other and she was curious to see how he was doing. Especially with his fear of heights. And his classes and just his life in general. She was also pretty sure he and Rose had been talking, which pleased her to no end. She had packed more lunch food items this time. Salads, some sandwiches, some fruit. She had even brought along some cold waters. She laid out her checkered blanket and laid it out, setting out the food. Scott should be here soon. She sat back on the blanket, shutting her eyes and enjoying the feel of the sun on her skin.

Scott was full of smiles when Lily asked him to have lunch with her. He loved spending time with her and she always made really great food. Not much of a cook, he decided to bring her a small succulent from his grandmas garden back home. Taking time to put the succulent in a hand-painted pot, he realized it was a minute past time to meet Lily. Carefully picking up the gift for his friend, he began to make his way down towards the lake.

Spotting Lily already set up, Scott approached her with a smile. "Hey, Lily. I'm sorry for being a little late," He looked at the nice blanket and all the lovely food that she had displayed. "I brought this for you, from my garden back home." Scott held the potted succulent out towards her. The succulent was round and a bright, vivid green color. It was planted inside a pastel yellow pot that was hand-painted by Scott with care.

Lily looked up and smiled as Scott approached. "Hey, Scott!" She greeted. "It's alright, I like the quiet sometimes." She smiled brightly as he offered her the plant. "Oh, that's beautiful! Thank you," She took it and set it next to her. "The yellow on this pot is really pretty, I think it fits the plant well. I'll keep it on my nightstand." She gave him a bright smile. "I brought some food, let's eat. How was your break?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back