Pick a flower

Nessie Wolfe

Nessie was outside for the first time again, she's been in her dorm or in the library just reading her books. She decided to take this opportunity to go outside and feel the fresh air, Nessie was thinking to go at the gardens and pick some flowers there. She change her clothes into her yellow flower printed dress, yellow sweater and black doll shoes. Nessie took Mimi out of her cat basket, she doesn't want to leave Mimi in the dormitory. Her cat might disturb the other pets there.

She took off to the gardens, she spotted different flowers. Nessie placed Mimi in the grass ground and went over to the bush of flowers. Nessie was going to pick a pick rose for the mean time.

Corrie walked around the grounds surrounding the castle. While he usually went straight to the lake, this time he decided to see what the gardens were like. He was dressed in casual clothing; a red shirt, a pair of baggy jeans and a pair of casual shoes.

As Corrie walked around the gardens, thinking how much better it would be if he had brought someone else down with him, he spotted a cat. Slowly, the slytherin boy approached it, he was alright with animals and, eventually, he was sitting down stroking it. "Hello, what's your name then?" He spoke softly to the cat.

Nessie was going to pick the rose she saw, she slowly went to pick it in the stem where some thorns are sticking out. When she heard a voice talking to someone, she jump out and accidentally stumble on her butt but made a hold on the rose stem. "Ouch!" Nessie said in pain. She should had not hold it, Nessie looked at her hand, it was bleeding "Oh, god." She stood up from the ground and turned to see her cat with someone, not an animal but a cute boy.

Nessie hide her bleeding hand behind her and approached the boy, "Hey, its my cat. Her name's Mimi." Nessie tried to smile but the pain was still in her hand, she bit her lower lip worriedly.

Corrie looked up and saw a girl, she looked either upset or in pain. "Well it's nice to meet Mimi, I'm Corrie." He went to shake her hand but saw blood. "Whoa, you're bleeding." He took her hand gently and looked at it. It was a small cut but quite deep. "That must be painful." Corrie winced at the thought before looking around for something he could use as a plaster or bandage.

Nessie smiled weakly, "I'm Nessie." She introduce herself to Corrie and accidentally showed her bleeding hand. Corrie took her hand and commented, "No, its fine I'll live with it. I'm not going to die or anything." Nessie retorted smiling still. Corrie then looked around.

Corrie shook his head when the girl, Nessie, said it was fine. He picked quite a large leaf and placed it above the cut. "This is going to sting quite a bit, sorry." He smiled apologeticly (sp?) at her before putting pressure above the cut. "Sorry." He said again.

Nessie was going to argue again when Corrie got a leaf, he then apologizes to her. She didn't know what Corrie's doing into her palm, Nessie then got it. She was going to say something when the leaf was pressed into her aching palm, Nessie mouth was wide open but no sound came out. She then grab Corrie's arm and squeezed it, "Oh my god." Nessie's eyes where tight shut while he was doing it.

Corrie gritted his teeth when she squeezed his arm and made no other visible sign of pain. Truth was, Nessie had quite a grip on her. After a while, the whole time with both of the children hurting each other, Corrie took the leaf away from her hand. He checked quickly to see if it had stopped bleeding like most injuries did when pressure was put on it. "See that wasn't so bad now was it?" His voice sounded quite strange as his teeth were still clamped together.

Nessie felt the leaf was taken off her bleeding had, the truth is, she's a bleeder. The only thing that can make it stop is a simple spell, that first years doesn't know. Her other hand gripping Corrie's arm was now holding it softly, her eyes had opened looking at her still bleeding hand. "Oh god, hope there is no vampire around or else I'm dead." She said now whispering, her hand was still throbbing. Nessie looked at Corrie's face, "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked seeing his face gone strange now.

Corrie frowned slightly as her hand continued to bleed. "Umm nothing." Now she had let go he unclamped his teeth and spoke normally. "Maybe we should get you to the hospital wing if that doesn't stop bleeding." Corrie sneaked a look at his arm and his eyes widened slightly, there was a hand shaped mark that looked like it would come into a bruise.

"Are you sure?" She asked frowning, i there is something wrong then she can help him. "Are you going with me?" Nessie looked at Corrie's face, there was silence and the blood keep dripping in the ground. Nessie looked at it, "Oh shoot, I'm flooding the ground."

Corrie nodded at Nessie. "Yeah, I'll go with you, we don't want you losing to much blood do we?" He smiled at her an put his hand over the, now bruised, arm that she had grabbed. "Do you play any sports by any chance?" Corrie stood up next to her and indicated towards the castle.

Nessie nodded, she held her own hand. Corrie had ask if she played any sports, "I play volleyball and Gobstone." She stood up as Corrie did too. They started to walked toward the castle, "Why?... Do you play any?" Nessie asked while taking off the now like water blood.

Corrie shook his head as she asked. "No, it's just, it's obvios you got some strangth from the volleyball." He smiled softly before looking ahead, they were almost at the castle now. He spared a look towards her hand again and frowned, it was still bleeding. Corrie began to walk slightly faster, not wanting her to pass out from blood loss or anything like that.

She pursed her lips, "Why do you say that i have strength at volleyball?" She asked again, thinking she not that strong to play that kind of sports, but she like it. Nessie noticed Corrie was like walking fast, she wanted to hold him to slow but she can't do it unless Corrie wants to be stained with blood. Nessie was loosing blood faster than she thought, her strength was lowering now. "Could you keep talking please?" Nessie asked, so, that she would faint while walking.

Corrie laughed quietly at her question and lifted his sleeve, there was now a tinted blue hand shape curving around it. "That's why I say that,"

He looked at her when she had spoken and stopped. Nessie had gone very pale stopped for a second. "You're loosing quite a bit of blood, there's only one way we're going to get you up there and that's if you're carried." He had to wait for her to say okay first.

Corrie had lifted her sleeve and reveling a hand shape mark, Nessie remember that she had squeeze hard on Corrie's arm. "Sorry." Nessie apologize weakly. Corrie had stopped and she stopped too, "Carried?.. Are you going to do that for me?... I mean you will be stained by my blood and it will be my fault." She exclaimed, her voice so soft as the clouds above them. She can't steady her sight, so Nessie had to closed it. "Sorry, its just that my eye sight is beginning to blur." She said still eyes closed.

Corrie looked around as she closed her eyes, there wasn't anybody around all of a sudden. "Who cares about blood?" He quickly, but carefully, picked up Nessie bridal style and began to carry her towards the castle, his walking was faster than before but slightl less stable as he wasn't watching where he was going but he managed to get to the castle.

When he reached the doors he quickly looked down to see if she was still conscious (SP?) "You alright?"

(You wanna move this to the hospital wing?)

Nessie was still closed eyes, when suddenly Corrie had carried her. Her weight wasn't that heavy, she's thin and out of blood now. Corrie didn't care about being stained, "If i stained you, just give me your shirt and I'll do the laundry." She said smiling but suddenly her sight became dark and that's when she black out.

[I guess so, could you do the honor?]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back