Photography

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa skipped down to the garden with her camera in hand. One good thing had come over spending the holiday with her father, she had found something she loved, photography. Arisa was pretty good at it to, even if just her and her father thought so. Once she was among the flowers she chose to take some pictures of some yellow daises. Arisa got down flat on her back underneath the flowers to get a different angle and took a picture of them. When it was devolved Arisa was sure it would be a beautiful picture of daisies blowing in the afternoon breeze. Arisa started to wonder around the garden hoping to find more things to take pictures of.

Just as Arisa took a pictures of the daisies, another daisy wandered into her path. The daisy's name was Artemis, and she was wearing her little blue and white flower dress that was typical of her usual wear. Frankly, she'd rather be wearing something more sporty, but since nothing fitted her and she made all of her clothes from patterns, Art wore little dolls dresses that made her look as though she was made from porcelain. They did suit her, to her disgust, so Art made sure to wear tights under each dress in case she got into a fight.

Her favourite place to go these days was the Great Lawn. This was where she had met two of her now good friends, and it seemed like a lucky place to go to make more. Lucky being the operative word, since now the season had changed to Summer and all sorts of sweet clovers, shamrocks, daisies and all a manner of wildflowers sprung from the ground. Art was pleased that their groundskeeper had deigned to leave them there, for most students loved them just as she did.

Artemis gave a tumble into the grass, filled with Summer joy and a bounce in her step that made her want to go for tumbles all over the place. However she did not expect to tumble onto Arisa's foot, and apologised profusely when she did. "Sorry, there!" cried Art as she scrambled to her feet, coming up to Arisa's waist at full height. "I didn't see 'ye. I didn't knock yer photo, did I?"

Arisa was just about to take a picture of a little bird sitting on a tree branch when she felt someone step on her foot. Arisa wasn't to bothered, her feet were growing so fast these days that she expected it. Arisa turned her head and expected to see someone, but no one was there. Just then Arisa heard someone apologizing she looked down and there was a girl who was at least half her size, Artemis or something like that. "Oh no, its okay, thats the great thing about photography, theres always something else to shoot" she said snapping a quick picture of Artemis. "I'm Arisa" she added introducing herself with a smile, "and if I'm paying attention right in classes, your Artemis?" she asked. "I'll delete the picture if you want by the way" she added knowing most people didn't like creepy girls taking pictures of them.

"Oh yes, I know your name too!" said Artemis as she recognised the girl finally. Arisa was right, they had seen each other here and there in a few classes, though she couldn't for the life of her think which ones. She opened her mouth to say something else, but blinked instead as a picture was taken of her. It would probably come out very silly, for she had her mouth open in a little confused 'o'. Instead of getting grumpy, Art giggled a little bit. "If 'ye like it, 'ye can keep it I suppose." she said. Come to think of it, Artemis did like getting her picture taken, but today she was wearing this silly cornflower-blue dress.

"May I see what ye've taken?" she inquired in her jolly English accent. Most people would have just leaned over to have a peek, but the little part-goblin girl would have to practically climb up poor Arisa if she wanted to have a look. She wiggled her pointed ears in interest, not having seen anyone do anything so normal since she came here. "Are 'ye part of the Arts Club?"

Arisa smiled and nodded when Artemis said she could keep the picture, and asked if she could see the pictures. Arisa hadn't shown them to anyone yet but wanted too know if they were good or not, and who better to ask then the general public? Arisa pulled out her already developed pictures and handed them to the tiny girl so she could see them. There were a few of the forest and the quidditch pitch and even some of her family and home from over the holidays. Looking around at all the flowers Arisa was so distracted she almost didn't hear the question, "What? Oh ya, I'm in the arts club" she answered.

(( bla sorry its so lame >.< anyways, heres the pictures:
forest 1, forest 2, quidditch pitch(please ignore the fact that its a cartoon :p), dad, brodie ))

Art leaned over to peer at the photos being shown to her, and couldn't help but widen her eyes at the almost-professional photos. "Arisa, these are really good! 'Ye should get them developed in the potion that makes them move. Honestly, I've not seen anything like that before." Artemis was genuinely impressed, for she didn't have an artistic bone in her body and would not have the patience for such careful photography. "When did 'ye do these?" she asked as she leafed through each photo with tiny, delicate fingers so as to not leave smudge marks on the front.

She nodded, pleased that Arisa had chosen to enter the Arts Club. Artemis herself had not been game enough to join a club, and except for one or two choice things, she considered herself talentless. "'Ye know, 'ye should send these in 'ta a magazine or suchlike." added Art thoughtfully as she handed the pictures politely back to Arisa. "Who are the people in the pictures?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back