Photo Album for Lils

"I'm pretty sure she will!"She said smiling.

" Um... not..." He said luaghing. "And just what does that mean?"

Cris was so confused."Pez for once.... I have no idea what you are talking about."
=P~

"Pez!" Cris was so surprised she jsut said that. "My personal life with Lils.. expecally that.... is not your nor anyone else's buisness."

" Either way. That wasn't finny. AND fyi...we wouldn't and want do anything.. thanks...."

:"> "Your right I wouldn't!!" He seen the llok on Pez's face." PEZ!! I wouldn't" :">

" I wouldn't." Then he noticed her backing away." Oh so you think I'm going to......" And at this he grabbed he and started to tickle her. "Say: I'm sorry Cris. I didn't mean it.!!"

Pez Rolin said:
"You would end up doing Lilian!!! Gah!"Pez said.
((Okay, I think it's time to interject. This is going way too far.

That is so NOT pg. Talking about "doing" someone is not appropriate for this site.
If you wish to check up on it, here are the Rules ))

((thank you. please refrain from using that kind of language, it is rather suggestive and not appropriate.))

Estrella Drage said:
Pez Rolin said:

That is so NOT pg. Talking about "doing" someone is not appropriate for this site.
(((Yeah you are only suppose to be 11 or maybe 12. So I don't think you would know anything about that subject. Unless you are one messed up 11 year old.)))

Sam Britton said:
Estrella Drage said:
Pez Rolin said:

(((Yeah you are only suppose to be 11 or maybe 12. So I don't think you would know anything about that subject. Unless you are one messed up 11 year old.)))
((Sam,You could've kept your self out of it.and okay.))

"Anyway, aside from that what do we need to do to fix this Photo Album?"

" I need to fix more pages here. They are all dull really dull."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back