Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Valentines Day wasn't anything special to Daisy, but the thing that made it special at Hogwarts was the rose deliveries. She tried to sign up to delivery every year; she got to meet new people, and give them a bit of happiness.
Daisy had no idea who her next person was, or where she would be. Daisy had groaned, seeing she was another Ravenclaw and wished she'd noticed it earlier when she was already on the Seventh Floor. She tried asking a few people where the girl was, but she wasn't entirely keen to walk all the way up to the Ravenclaw's nesting spot again, so she walked down towards the Great Hall instead, using her trusty person-finder. "PHOEBE!? ROSE FOR PHOEBE HOLLAND! ANYONE SEEN PHOEBE?!"

Phoebe had been on her way to the Great Hall from the Ravenclaw Tower, descending all the different floors. When she was near the stairs to the Entrance Hall, she heard someone call her name rather loudly. She stopped and turned to look at the girl. She was a few years older. "I've seen Phoebe this morning when I looked in the mirror." She quipped. "Hi, are you looking for me?"

A small girl replied to Daisy and her face split into a wide grin. "Sweet reply!" Daisy laughed, holding her hand out for a high five. "I am indeed. I have this for you!" Daisy exclaimed, holding out a yellow rose, not realizing the note was no longer attached to it.

Phoebe liked the girl at once for appreciating her wit. She guessed she was a few years older than Rose, so probably didn't know her sister. She was wondering why she had been called when the girl produced a yellow rose. Oh! She grinned. "Thanks!" She looked at the rose and then looked for a note. "Is... it anonymous?" She asked, wondering who would send an anonymous friendship rose. Was this Rose trying to connect to her without saying her name? Or someone shy?

Daisy grinned as the girl took the rose, and watched for the reaction - that was always her favorite part. But the girl asked an unexpected question and Daisy hit her forehead with her hand. "Dammit! This is not the first time either." With a lot of her deliveries, Daisy had forgotten the note. They were just as important as the rose! Daisy rummaged in her basket before finding Phoebe's note. "Here it is!" She said, before handing it over.

Dear Phoebe and Veronica,

I know you guys are always together! You guys are crazy sometimes, but crazy much fun. ;) Thanks for being my fellow Ravenclaws.

Elly

Phoebe laughed at the girl hitting her forehead and took the note from her. The older girl reminded Phoebe a bit of her sister which made her like her more, otherwise she might have been a bit more annoyed with the fact that she forgot the most important part of the delivery. She gladly took the note and read it, her lips quirking in amusement as she did. It was funny how this rose had reached her when she wasn't with Veronica. She would have to show her friend soon. "Thanks!" She told the older girl. "Good luck with the rest of your deliveries!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back