Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Hetereosexual
Wand
Knotted 14" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
So, Damian was blessed to be coming here to the Yule Ball with Alyssa Snow. She was pretty and smart and all around just awesome! He dressed in a white shirt, and black dress pants, hardly glamorous at all. Damian sighed a bit, and he applied on some dark gray eyeshadow with sparkles, and that made him smile. He liked it! His hair was flat and straight, and he put on a green tie just because. His teal eyes sparkled with happiness. He quickly put on some black eyeliner, and he was satisfied with the reflection. He skipped out of Gryffindor house, with a cosmetic bag in his hand. He had plans for Alyssa and himself tonight. This would be a rather cool night for them. Though he was still scared to death of that boyfriend of hers. But he didn't go here so... Damian entered the Great Hall, and was amazed at how pretty everything was, and how gorgeous everyone looked. He almost wanted to wear a dress, but he couldn't find anything that would go with his eyes. It was sad to say the least. Damian purred in his mind as he rocked back and forth on his heels in wait and wonder.

Alyssa ran her fingers carefully over the fabric of her dress as she walked out of the Slytherin Common Room to meet up with her fellow Glam Squad Member Damian. She had won him in the Brotherhood Auction so now they were going to end up going to the Yule Ball together and honestly she wasn't the least bit bothered by it either. Damian was a good friend and she hadn't had an actual date to the Yule Ball in years, mostly she just went and danced with people randomly. Vincent didn't seem to mind that she was going to the Yule Ball with him either once she had explained the whole Situation to him. As soon as Alyssa entered the Great Hall she felt a cool breeze and smiled to herself. The room looked really pretty and everyone looked so dressed up, she looked pretty glamorous herself but what else was new. As soon as her eyes caught the sight of Damian she walked over and nudged him. "Hey Princess, whats up? You look nice by the way." Alyssa smirked when she saw his heels that he was wearing. He would have probably looked good in a dress too but for some reason he didn't end up wearing one. Either way she hoped tonight would be fun, she really only had eyes for her boyfriend but if her and Damian just hung out as friends she saw no problem with tonight.

Damian turned and when he saw Alyssa in that dress, he about jumped over to her. But he walked over, and he did not resist the huge smile on his face. "Like, oh my Merlin, that dress is amazing! I adore it!" Damian wondered if Vincent would ever see her in that dress. If he hasn't then he may never because Damian just might have to take that dress. But he wouldn't take it if Alyssa didn't want him to take it. Damian held up the bag he had and he beamed, "I hate dancing, so I brought us some things to do our nails! Well, I don't paint my toenails so want to be different and just use this time to pretty ourselves up?" Damian wondered if there would be a few seats or something open maybe for them to sit down on. Could she not conjure chairs now though? Damian was hoping that they could do this. He was looking forward to this after all. Damian did hate dancing, because there was a risk of slow dancing, and this just was not his type of music anyway. Damian preferred the heavier music that he could headbang to or the pop music that he could really get his grooves on. What music was playing now did not seem to really get him into the dancing spirit.

Although sometimes Alyssa easily knew that Damian was a bit of a lover of all kinds of fashion it surprised her for a moment when Damian complimented her dress like no guy ever had before. Her crystal blue eyes shot down to the pink fabric before she smiled softly at her friend, she knew he loved to borrow their clothes sometimes too and became a little bit worried about her wardrobe. "Please don't attempt to snatch this one either." It would be hard explaining to Vincent about her dresses getting stolen by some guys he was friends with. Her brother certainly took it the wrong way and threw an utter fit until she had calmly explained to Theodore who Damian was. He still wasn't very happy in the end but he had shut himself up a little. Alyssa liked Damian's plans for the night since she figured it would be awkward to dance with someone when she already had a boyfriend. "Dude that sounds like a great idea! Why don't you ever paint your toes, they look way cuter if you do! Please tell me you have tons of pink and silver in there?!" Alyssa grabbed ahold of Damian's arms and started to drag him over to a set of empty tables and chairs, luckily they were free because they would probably get weird looks from people. Just as Alyssa sat down she snatched a Christmas Sugar cookie form one of the plate's and stuck it into her mouth.

Damian rolled his eyes and he said, "As if, it wouldn't fit me. I'm not tall enough...yet." Damian was a few inches shorter than Alyssa but he was just thirteen after all, and he barely had a tall gene in his family. He didn't have part-goblin blood in him however, and that was a little relieving. He didn't care though, just because goblins were short, they were fun sized! Well, in his eyes they were. How could anyone blame him for thinking that way? Damian shrugged and he answered, "Cause I don't wear flipflops to show them off." He gave her a short nod when she asked the question rather excitedly, but he let out a squeak when Alyssa grabbed him and dragged him to a table. He took a seat, and waited for herself to. His teal eyes wondered as she ate the Christmas cookie. He set the bag on the table, and it opened when he flipped the latch. "Okay, I have a shimmering pink, regular pink, pastel pink, silver, metallic silver, glittering silver..." The list could go on, but he pushed the bag for Alyssa to see for herself. Damian took a cookie from the table in the shape of a tree, and he took a bite out of it.

Although Alyssa was a bit relieved that he wasn't going to be stealing her dress his comment about him being shorter than her made Alyssa stare at him for a moment. He wasn't short though, and that made her frown for a moment before she sighed heavily. "Way to remind me about how obnoxiously tall I am." Her comment and mood were short before she cracked a small grin to show Damian that she meant no harm by it, she knew she was tall and it no longer bothered her after all these years. Plus people always said they liked her long legs so she became quite comfortable with them and tried to focus her time on letting them show rather then trying to hide them like she used to do. Alyssa listened to the colors that Damian had with him and had to admit that he was very skilled at choosing nail polish colors. Just as Damian had started to eat his cookie Alyssa had found a color she wanted to use. "Would you like to pain my nails Baby Pink for me? I'll do yours in any color you want as well. And hey, while we paint each others nails we could probably try and learn a little more about each other. There's still a lot I don't know." Alyssa already knew Damian a little like that he had a brother and a sister, he hated the color yellow, and a bunch of other things but she was sure there was a lot more to Damian than she knew. Like his past, hobbies why he was afraid of the color yellow, and all those types of things. Holding one of her hands out she waited for Damian to either take it or tell her to pain her own damn nails. Either way she was going to get this things painted with that color.

Damian only laughed at her comment. She was tall, but maybe he would be taller than her one day. He was still very young though. He was not going to be largely tall, but he would still be tall like his half-brother maybe. Damian shrugged lightly, and he responded, "Sure! Baby pink is so your color, Alyssa." Damian thought of a color he had been wanting for some time but he sucked at painting his own nails. Being in the Glam Squad had its perks. He would have one of the girl's do his nails. He peeked inside of the box and with his slender and soft hands, he retrieved a lime green shimmering color. He said, "I want this one. Lime green, a gorgeous color, I simply adore." He shook the baby pink he had and he took her hand into his. Slowly, he started to paint the nails in a professional manner. "A lot you don't know? Well, ask me what you will and I will reveal. Hey, that rhymed!" Damian laughed softly, as he moved from the pinky to the ring finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back