Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Tonight was the definition of bittersweet for Lizzie. This dance was a celebration, after all, both of love, and in Lizzie and Rose's case, a job well done. They had worked hard to organise the rose deliveries, and a day gone smoothly felt well worth celebrating. She would have made sure to find Rose and celebrate their efforts, but a date had fallen in the other girl's lap at the last minute, and Lizzie was happy for her, but it also left her with nobody in particular to talk to, and a strange, uncomfortable feeling that she could only call pre-nostalgia. This was really it. Lizzie's final ever school event. Graduation would be coming so soon, and then life in the world beyond. No more roses, no more dances, no more classmates, or Quidditch team, or house pride. It almost made Lizzie ache to think about. She felt like tonight had to be perfect, the epitome of a perfect high school dance, something to remember forever. But she didn't have a date to share it with, didn't have a friend to make memories with. All Lizzie had was the perfect dress she had been saving, and herself. Making her way to the snack table, Lizzie poured herself a drink, looking around for a moment. She would go dance soon, certainly, but she wanted to see if there was anyone around to talk to, maybe dance with. Make tonight special.

Gabriel wasn't a romantic type and he hoped Sara understood that. Sara didn't seemed like the most girly type too. She played Quidditch and they could talk for hours about the sport. But he actually liked Sara too. Since she was a Slytherin they couldn't wait up for eachother so when he was done with putting his suit on and all he walked to the Great Hall to celebrate. When he walked in he noticed a lot of people were already in. He hoped to run into Marcos, but figured he would be looking for Gabriella. He had no idea what that boy saw in his cousin. Gabriella was so... different. She didn't even liked Quidditch but he noticed her coming more lately. Gabriel knew that his best bro liked his cousin, and he tried to not be sick about that thought. It wasn't like he and Marcos would be seeing eachother more if Gabriella and him would be together, since Gabriella her family didn't spoke to them. And his uncle, the father of Gabriella and Lauren was such a stupid head. He didn't understood that man. He was always angry or something. It scared him when he was younger. Lost in this thoughts he walked over to the drinks table and noticed their amazing captain. '' Yo Lizzie girl! Happy Valentine.'' He than said again. Lizzie had brought him a rose and he would give them to someone else not because he wasn't happy with it but what did he had to do with a rose? Perhaps Sofia liked them. '' So how are things? Are you meeting someone here? Or are you gonna keep me company? I'm waiting for my girlfriend. But if you like you can hang out with us? Perhaps you know her? '' Gabriel than said friendly and smiled. Hanging out with Lizzie was fun. He was gonna miss her for sure. '' Your last dance right? Most be feeling weird.'' He than said and took a sip of his drink that he took from the table.

Lizzie was looking around, sipping her drink as she saw someone approaching her. She grinned at Gabriel cheerfully as he approached, happy to see one of her teammates. "Hey Gabe, happy Valentines!" She said happily, giving him a light punch on the arm in greeting. "I'm good! I'm just hanging out by myself, seeing who's free to hang." She smiled, answering his questions. It was interesting to hear that Gabriel had a girlfriend, and Lizzie glanced at him, curious. "Since when is this girlfriend on the scene?" She grinned, ruffling his hair as she teased him. "What's her name, then?" Lizzie's face fell a little though, as Gabriel brought up that this was her last dance, nodding slowly. Lizzie looked out at the people dancing as she answered, her tone more serious. "It's really weird. It doesn't feel real. I kinda feel like I should be making the most of tonight, hanging out with everyone possible, doing everything, but it's like, where do I even start, you know? This time next year I'll just be... out in the world, doing my own thing. It's so weird."

Gabriel smiled at Lizzie once again and loved how she shortened his name. He was fine with captain or Lizzie for her. Lizzie was hanging out with herself and Gabriel couldn't believe that. '' That's a joke right! You are amazing. You shouldn't hang out alone.'' And especially not in her last dance. When she asked more of the girlfriend Gabriel smiled. It wasn't for so long that they were dating. '' Not so long. Sara is her name. She is a Slytherin and plays quidditch as well.'' Gabriel explained to Lizzie. Sara was really making him wait long, but he didn't mind keeping Lizzie company. And now that he knew she was just by herself, he was planning on staying with her. Gabriel was not sure if Lizzie would be so happy to spend her last dance with him and Sara, but he didn't want to leave her alone here. When Lizzie explained about her last dance he nodded. He was wondering if Lizzie wanted to play professional, she was such a good beater he couldn't imagine if she wouldn't. '' Sounds weird indeed. I can't imagine a team without you too. What do you want to do? I'm sure you want to play Quidditch and be professional right? Or do you want to do a whole another thing?'' Gabriel asked to Lizzie. He took a snack from the table and put it in his mouth. The snacks were always amazing. But he wanted to pay attention to his condition and healthy food too. Quidditch was his life and he wanted to stay in shape.

Lizzie shrugged and laughed at Gabriel's comment. "Hey, if it's my last school dance I wanna chat with as many people as possible, I don't want some date dragging me round to dance and stuff. Got plenty of people to hang out with." Even as Lizzie spoke she knew what she was saying wasn't entirely true. Having a date at her last school dance would have been nice, but Lizzie didn't really want to get into discussing her memories of dances with Hayley. That would just bring up painful memories, and today wasn't a time for that. She listened as Gabriel mentioned his girlfriend, nodding as she thought about it. "Slytherin, right? She's good." Lizzie only knew the younger girl from the pitch, but from what she remembered, Sara was a good player. "Congrats." Lizzie smiled, giving him another light nudge on the arm. "Don't keep her waiting for a dance hanging out with me." Gabriel bringing up Lizzie's plans for after graduation sent a shiver down her spine and she shook her head, trying to shake the thought off. "Ugh, don't remind me I gotta make plans." She laughed, looking out over the dancefloor. "Nah, I mean, I'm gonna try out for teams, keep working the family business, figure something out."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back