Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
(Yellow rose, open after Donna)

Rose knew Analei from a previous rose delivery, and the girl had helped Diana when she had gotten her heart broken by that Ravenclaw boy she had been dating. Rose liked the younger Hufflepuff, and went looking for her to deliver her rose. She headed into the library and smiled as she spotted the blond hair. Rose headed over, tapping the girl on the shoulder. "Analei, I have a rose for you." She said in a soft voice, because they were in the library. "Happy Valentine's day!" She added in an excited whisper, handing over the yellow rose.

The last year's Valentines hadn't gone exactly as Analei had planned. She had sent another rose this year, and she had signed it, but she didn't write any cheesy poems. If Edmund found it weird, she could just say she totally thought she had sent a yellow - oops. Still, she was trying to keep her mind off of the whole day. She had started her day outside, but quickly moved to the library after being disturbed. So there she sat, trying to focus on a Charm they were going to be learning soon, but had read the same sentence twice. Thankfully, someone came up to her with the distraction she needed. Another rose? Analei smiled, thanking the girl quietly as she reached for the rose. "Did it come with a note?" She asked.

Rose was glad Analei seemed happy with her rose, and she nodded at her question. "It did." She said, handing the note over as well. "I hope you enjoy them! Has your day been nice so far?" She asked curiously. She wondered what people did on this day if they weren't delivering roses. Rose had been doing this ever since she came to Hogwarts, and now she was organizing it too!

Happy valentine's day! So glad we're friends!

Winnie

Analei read the note, smiling when she saw it. She didn't know Winnie that well, but she was glad that she did know her, and that Winnie thought of them as friends. Analei looked back at the girl, nodding her head. "Yeah - it has been good." Though, she was still hoping for one more rose. Analei tried to focus on the girl in front of her. "And yours? Has it been good?"

Rose smiled, glad to hear Analei's valentine's day had been good. Rose enjoyed these little chats she had with people. "I'm glad!" Rose nodded, thinking to the pink rose she had gotten from Kauri. "Yes... I may have a date for the dance tonight." She said, blushing a little as she smiled. "I'll see you around, okay? I have to deliver a few more."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back