OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Rigid Larch Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Jacob had no idea who this person was, and he knew a fair amount of people throughout the school. Her surname was familiar. Katsaros. But he shrugged as no face came to him. He knew she wasn't a Gryffindor. So he stepped back into the Great Hall after giving Kira her flower and started stopping at each house table, asking the first person he spotted at each if they knew who she was. He figured he'd either get lucky or Zoe would hear him and come find him. Either way would work.

Zoe was snacking on some pretzels before she would head over to the Accio room to get some work done. Since it was her last year, she wanted to make sure everything was perfect. She had not seen her girlfriend yet otherwise she would have been found at the Gryffindor table. She got a nudge and she glanced up to hear someone asking for her. A young one she recognized as Jacob Kingsley. She made her way over to him and smiled, “You were looking for me?”

Jacob shrugged. "Depends. Are you Zoe Katsaros?" he asked, waiting for her confirmation. He wasn't just going to let the rose go to anyone. Lizzie was organizing this and one of the Holland sisters. He couldn't let Lizzie down and let the rose end up with someone it wasn't meant for.

Zoe smiled softly when he asked if she was Zoe. She gave a small nod to him. "Yes, I am. And you are Jacob Kingsley, son of your, and my twin's, Head of House, right?" Zoe wanted to test to see if her memory was spot on, which she hoped anyway.

"Then yes" he replied as he looked for the rose. He shrugged again as she mentioned a twin. "I don't know who your twin is but I guess so. Anyway, here you go" he added handing over her rose.

Zoe,

Thanks for showing me all that you know, I’ll miss you when you’re no longer here.

Vader

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back