Perthro Manor 2 - A Guest for Dinner

Imperius, Loki cut in silently, his wand now directed at Athene. The girl stopped mid sentence, and looked at him a little blankly. "Oh, but I think you will," Loki sneered. "Torture your friend, Athene."
<i></i>

Athene's mind suddenly went blank, and she became instantly confused. Where am I? she thought. It felt like a dream... warm but lonely... only a sudden voice sounded in her head.
"Torture your friend," it said. Athene blinked. Torture her? she thought. I wonder why? But I really should obey, I think. She lifted her wand. Crutio?
"Yes, and enjoy it, Athene," the voice said.

Athene smiled. She hadn't used that spell in such a long time. And it really was such a nice spell. "Crutio!" she said happily, pointed it at the Bellatrix Green.
<i></i>

Bellatrix watched this even in silence, then suddenly she dropped to the floor, feeling the pain. But she would not scream. Not for anyone, especially not for Loki's satisfaction that he had somehow forced Athene into torturing her. She laid there silently, sneering at him.

Loki smirked and twitched his wand again. The snake tightened it's grip around the Green girl. "Leonardo, take this child to the dungeons," he demanded. "And I think your daughter could do with spending a little time there, too." He turned to Athene, and his smirk widened.

"Athene, follow your father to the dungeons and do exactly as he commands." Loki flicked his wand again, and Athene nodded. The Imperious would be removed once she and Bella were safely locked away.
<i></i>

Patricia stared, teary eyed, as her own daughter was forced to torture her closest friend. And when Loki commanded that Athene be taken to the dungeons too, she nearly cried out, but refrained. It would do none of them any good.

She looked away and dried her eyes. It was always like this when Loki visited... he always felt the need to do something insane. Something stupid, and over-dramatic. He always hurt someone, killed someone, or ruined something. She bit her lip. How could her husband look up to such a man?
<i></i>

Leonardo glared angrily at her daughter as she spoke out of turn. She knew better than to behave so in front of Loki! He didn't feel any pity in the slightest as his father forced Athene to torture Bellatrix. In fact, he thought she had gotten off lightly. the two of them.

"Gladly," Leonardo said through a sneer, eying daggers at the two girls. He swished his wand and levitated Bellatrix.

"Off to the dungeons, then." Leonardo walked away from the dinner table with a smirk, with Bellatrix, still wrapped up in the snake, and Athene behind him.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back