Abbigale Raven

OOC First Name
Teigs
Sexual Orientation
Very Conservative
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Griffin Feather
Hey everyone,

I know I really only just got back, but there are some personal issues that I need to take care of before I will be at full capacity again. Recently my reply time has been rather low, again and I've been neglecting threads and other things for the sake of getting some me time. I don't really want to go into detail about what's happening, but please know that it's really not the fault of anyone on the board and is mostly just me feeling overwhelmed. I spoke to a couple of people and they gave me some advice and I chose to take this from it. I need some time out, away from the internet, away from technology, away from anything that might stress me out. Not to say they you guys are stressing me out, but more like feeling guilty about not replying and making stupid comments or mistakes because of it. So for this reason I have decided to take a week off, hopefully i will be feeling refreshed and happier when I return. I am trying to reply to as much as I can before I leave, but if I don't get to you, i am really sorry. I will make an effort to reply to you on my return.

:hug: Teigs

TEIGAN!

You take some time off and rest! Kick your feet up, put some Front Porch Step on and have a nice glass of wine or mojito or something! Come back when you're feeling refreshed. If you need a hand keeping classes or anything else you're busy characters have going on in line, shoot me a message and i'll help however I can!

Hope you feel better soon!
- Dylan

Enjoy your down time.

See you soon. :)

Don't feel guilty, take care of yourself! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back