Perhaps you Were Right...

Danielle Zhefarovich

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ivy Wand 12 1/4" Essence of Basilisk Skin
Danielle had long since grown tired of searching through the book she had been going through for the last couple of hours, obviously the topic she was searching for could not be found in this damned book. "This will have to do." Taking a hold of one of the pages she ripped it out of the book before she closed it and set the book on the table that was right next to the chair she sat in, awaiting on a certain someone to arrive sometime sooner or later. Danielle would never rush the poor man because she already understood how hectic his life was without him having to come out in public and deal with whatever it was that he had gone out for. Pale hands lifted the page she had ripped out up a little so her blinding sky blue eyes could scan the page once more to see if there was anything she had missed during her long hours of research. 'This does not seem to make any sense.' With a barely audible sigh she set the page down and shifted a little, there was no sense getting all worked up over it when she could probably find the information elsewhere than that book.

Danielle was awaiting on an old...well she never really considered him to be much of anything but someone she can come to a similar understanding with. Many figured that they were friends, but they had never both vocally agreed to ever be on such terms because frankly she felt they were both too wise to have a friend who could always take the chance and turn their back on you. As least their relationship with one another always had room for them to not feel obligated to help one another if they should disagree on reason. They were both powerful, wealthy, cold, pure-bloods and she figured thats the only reason they still spoke to one another today, seeing as they had known each other since their school days. So in summary they were merely at an understanding with one another and not at all considering to ever love one another. "Not now..." Danielle waved off the waiter and told him to come back later, as stunningly beautiful was she believed she lost her heart and sense of needing one too many years ago. After all her purpose was merely to be born, live, and die once time felt she was useless to it.

All of its worth, Asparuh had to admit, he looked forward to actually spending the day with worthy company. Danielle Lefevre, a woman of almost equal stature, a woman of power, a woman that actually understood him as he did her. No one had ever became something like that to him. That was why he did not kill her nor did he attempt to control her family. He did not really care at all actually. Her family was almost off limits to him, and he would not force her into giving up her power to him. Asparuh put on his traveling robes, before disapparating.

The agreed place was a subtle cafe. It was more comfortable than anywhere out in public. His black eyes locked on blonde hair from a short distance. Approaching the table, with a wave of his hand, the book levitating off of the chair and onto the table. He took a seat and he folded his arms across his chest. This woman and he had history, though not of anything of him and other women had had. Instead, he respected her too much to ever divulge into an act that she would regret - though hardly anyone regrets doing certain things with him. Asparuh remembered first seeing her as he was allowed into the public many years ago. Her beauty was out of this universe, and yet, he never liked her romantically.

Asparuh was raised without a heart to give. Without compassion, without sympathy. It was the being Asparuh had become. It was the same way Asparuh Zhefarovich the IV would be raised. Asparuh glanced down at what Danielle was looking over and he raised an eyebrow. "Plan on killing Alphonse, are you?" Asparuh would have allowed it only if Nataliia was able to raise her five children on her own. However, that was not the case. Nataliia wasn't able to. Not in her condition. Losing two husbands within a few years would be utmost tragic. Asparuh wondered if Danielle knew about Liyla yet. From his understanding, they knew each other well enough. How is it that this woman seemed to have interfered with his life far too many times than a normal person would have? This intrigued the Death Eater.

Danielle lifted her blinding colored eyes from the paper she had been reading before a ghost of a smile appeared on her lips and she folded the piece paper into her pale hands. Asparuh Zhefarovich was a man that she not only respect for than she probably even respected her own father, but was one of the few people she had ever bothered to speak to without having a needed or proper reason to because she felt that not many were worthy enough to ever hear her speak to them. "Technically I'm not allowed. I could never do something like that to Nataliia." Her voice was soft and nearly angelic sounding, but there was also a strong hint of coldness and monotone laced into every word she spoke to him. Danielle may have appeared to be angelic but she was anything but, she was cold and far to wise to believe that angels were perfect creatures that should be idolized, every angel had a mistake that made them unperfect and Danielle had many.

"I heard about the birth of your son, and the Death of Liyla. I must congratulate yet at the same time pity you.." Danielle knew of the pride that was being built within that family over the most recent birth in the family, in fact she had half a mind to see the child herself because it had barely lived on this earth and he was already killing people...what s sight to see. But at the same time she held high respects for Liyla and could sense that somewhere and possibly some way the man might have cared for her welfare or life. "Conquer another family recently, you hold a power-hungry aura to you." Her eyes lifted to meet up with his, her eyes were sometimes described as looking straight into a pool of crystals, they reflected the light perfectly while as he eyes were dark enough to suck the darkness out of her and into his own. The ghostly smile appeared on her lips once again as she tried to hold in a dark chuckle, despite the fact that the way he conquered them was absurd she still found his ways of power enlightening.

"That is excellent to hear, for if you did, sadly enough I would have to eradicate you. I would strongly prefer not to do that to such an honorable advisory," Asparuh stated coldly. This would not be mistaken for flirting. Asparuh could and never would flirt. That was not in his nature. He could never be like that. He did not have the will to flirt, nor was he really capable of such actions. He was just cold. There was no heart in his body. And it was just the way he preferred it. Love slowed down such weak-minded people. It was just insulting on how wrong it could be.

"I prefer no pity. I have the perfect heir, that is all I need. Asparuh Gavril Zhefarovich IV, the future Patriarch that will lead this family into the Dark Ages. I had to choose between Liyla and him, and I chose the heir." It was a complicated decision. It was the best that he could have done, could have given. Asparuh continued, "I would have brought him, but a child as young as he would have drawn unwanted attention." For a child so evil, so dark, he looked so innocent and what others would call a gorgeous baby. Asparuh did not base looks on appearance. All he could really see was light and darkness. Nothing about the aesthetics pleased nor attracted him. There was nothing that could become of use by looks alone.

Asparuh smirked faintly, "Oh, you know me far too well, Danielle. But yes, I have conquered another family. I wonder just how many families had fallen to my power." Asparuh enjoyed this thought. He treasured the fact that he had control. "You seem a bit joyous. Killed any filth lately?" Asparuh enjoyed hearing about her ways of killing. They were rather creative. They almost had an art type of feel to it. It was rare that he would ever enjoy watching someone else kill another without taking part it in. But it was like a muggle watching a movie. He just couldn't turn away.

Danielle had to admit she wasn't surprised that Asparuh IV was going to become the next Patriarch now, what a way to be brought into the world by killing your own mother. "No bother. Perhaps I'll come by and visit him myself. I do need to visit with your sisters...well visit with Raisa as the other one seems to enjoy trying to get me into bed more than anything else." A look that was a mixture of disgust, worry, and hilarity were all etched onto her gorgeous features as she remembered the last time she had a run in with those sisters of Asparuh. Actually both of them were quite interested and lovely company, it was just that one of them seemed to like doing more things other than trying to converse with her or see what had been up the whole time she was away. "I expect great things from this child now Asparuh, I'm sure he'll be a complete mirror of his father. I do think perhaps the choice between him or Liyla was a tough one for you though." Even if he tried to hide it, there had to be something there for the red headed woman he kept around for so long. As for the mirror comment, Asparuh was strong, powerful, wise, and overall dangerous good looking but she had never really paid attention to his looks or features because they had known each other so long it almost seemed as if they could have been friends and as far as she could friends didn't have those types of relationships with one another.Danielle vaguely wondered how the rest of his family was doing right now. She had known them all since their births and never minded seeing them around, she hoped they didn't mind her ever being around them either which she hadn't been as much recently to her dismay. Danielle had decided to make herself scare at the very mention of Liyla being pregnant, she was unsure why but whenever Asparuh had a child on the way she subconsciously did her best to make herself disappear of the face of the earth for reasons unknown.

When Asparuh answered her that he had managed to conquer another Family she couldn't help but narrow her eyes for a moment before she sighed and pushed some of her hair out of her face. It looked like an angelic movement to some, but those who knew her well if meant she becoming more observant of everything around her, she was a master at observation. "Probably too many Asparuh. How long did this one take? Honestly woman these day are making it too easy to just go out and kill them and their families, gives woman a bad name all over." Danielle was sure Asparuh knew how much she disliked needy and lowly woman like that, they had no respect for themselves and at the same time they managed to bringing down the name of other woman as well. It was vile and disgusted to her that someone would ever put themselves that low, Asparuh was someone to be respected not become a sex object for brainless woman. "Actually yes, two muggles who cornered me and thought I looked delicate. Such a pity since no one may ever find all the parts of their bodies ever again" One find them thirty miles south of here in various places because I didn't bother to keep all the parts together this time. Danielle wasn't afraid to kill and she had made quite a living from doing it to anyone who bothered or threatened her life like that, it was one thinking she was weak but a completely different other thinking that she actually wanted to be with them...it was so vile.

Asparuh stated coldly, "I do think Raisa is spending a bit more time with the children more than necessary. Soon enough, I think she will want one for herself. Rayna on the other hand, she is an odd one. It seems a little more than difficult to keep her under watch." Asparuh had a difficult time with Rayna, more so than Raisa. Raisa was more like Asparuh, whereas Rayna was more like Arnost. Asparuh could never connect with Arnost, because Arnost had a sense of humor whereas Asparuh did not. The twins were rather different from each other, but exactly the same at the same time. It was the same with both sets of twins. Asparuh did not think this was fascinating, however.

The Patriarch now agreed with Danielle. He expected so much out of his newest son Asparuh Zhefarovich IV. He may not have a mother, but he did have a mother-like figure. Raisa was perhaps the only one he could trust around his newly born son who was enough to kill off the true mother. "He is already proven himself worthy in the family. I do expect many great deeds from him. As for choosing between him and Liyla, it was not as tough of a choice as it seemed to be. Either have a true heir, or have a woman around that was more of a nuisance than a blessing." He was speaking the truth here, as he had done his 'grieving' and moved on. He no longer cared though. As long as he had his heir, nothing could disturb him.

An evil smirk came across his lips for a flicker of a second, before it faded off again. "The more families, the better. Only then can I watch and make sure no inbreeding is caused in the family." Asparuh thought for a moment, and he shrugged softly. "It was more or less her choice. I gave her limits, something much more strict than I would offer otherwise, and it seems that some people are more willing to give up their own souls for what they want. Pathetic really. It didn't take long at all." Asparuh nodded slowly at her words. Women were getting far too easy to claim. He preferred a challenge of one sparked his interest enough. Though no one really had. Asparuh snickered under his breath at her words. "Delicate as snake venom. It is rare to see someone with dignity anymore. You aren't like the others, which is why I hold high respect for you."

Danielle had always respected how close the Zhefarovich Family was with one another, they truly understood the bond of being a family and caring for one another whether they cared to show it or not. It almost made her regretful that she had never really had a big enough heart for her family to care for them like that, in fact most of the time she felt like she would be better off without them always giving her problems. "I value your family skills Asparuh." Danielle addressed shortly, not really mulling over sentence because in a way she was almost envious of it. She would never have a large family like she had wanted when she was little, and she also knew she would never have the heart to fix things with the one she had now as the scars they had with one another was far to deep to ever be fixed. Danielle was better off alone, if her people died on her then she'd probably grieve for a short while then allow herself to forget and move on before it swallowed her. "Not much has changed during my Ten Month disappearance I'm afraid." Danielle felt is was almost necessary for her to go away for a little while just because she could never stay in one place too long and keep her sanity in a correct balance. Plus Liyla had returned and she knew that it was an immediate sign for her to watch what she said and did, enough rumors has been spread about her and Asparuh and she didn't need to deal with any more of them. The poor man was chased enough and her wanting him was the last thing that ever occurred to her mind, he was nothing more than an ally or even better known as the closest thing she would ever have to a friend.

"Another weakling then, your going to run out of families soon Asparuh then what will you do?" Danielle's blinding eyes met with ebony before she raised an eyebrow that proved she was clearly trying to read him carefully while she asked this, she admired how he managed to take control of power but what did he plan to do once he had all that power? "I'm sorry to say, I refuse to let you have me or my family." she winked before she straightened her posture, they were allied families for the time being so she hoped he would keep by his word and try to refrain from taking them over as well. Asparuh was an honorable man though, so she trusted him with everything she had, plus she was no push over and would fight for her rights to keep her family if she had to. "What all those woman see in you, I will never know...your like a ticking freedom bomb but why is it they cannot see that?" Danielle herself reminded people of a delicate flower, so it was easy to see why people went after her and considered her to be easy. But Asparuh was not and it was curious to think of why all those woman just threw themselves at him.

Asparuh could not help but wonder if her own family were as closely bonded as his were. They were all like an army. If one goes down, the others will back up that member. Asparuh was one of them, as he had done it many times. He had saved Arnost many times before he was captured. Asparuh knew better than to let anyone get in the way of him and his family. They were much to valuable, but some could be lost and the bond would still be intact. "Many people do. However, I am also feared in my family. One task gone wrong, and I kill them."

Asparuh thought heavily for a moment, and he nodded, "Not much has changed here either. People die, others go missing, more are born. Typical month for the Zhefarovich family." Asparuh barely had time to look into things anymore. He just didn't have the time. Asparuh heard the question, and he stated, "After everyone important has been claimed, we can wipe out the filth, and that is all that I need." The mudbloods were gross and disgusting. They needed to be killed for stealing magic that was rightfully in the wizards and witches alike. They didn't deserve such a gift, thus needed to be killed. Asparuh said, "I do not want your family. That is the only one that I refuse to take over without full permission from you."

What did those women see him? Asparuh had no idea, and it befuddled him. There was just something about him that drew women toward him. It was ridiculous, and it was about time a woman did not show that sort of interest in him. It was a relief. "You know, I often wonder that myself. You are rather intelligent and have known me for a long time. Perhaps this is why you do not fall for whatever they fall for." Asparuh did not appreciate all the attention that he received. "I often wonder if it is lust in the women's eyes is what brings them to me. But I more often than not fulfill their desires." Asparuh rolled his ebony eyes. Things were rather ridiculous in this world.

Turning her head to the side she could have almost figured that Asparuh would still be able to install fear into his family like that, even with as strongly bonded as they were. That was why he was Patriarch and none other could rise to match the honor he was given, if there anyone in the world she would entrust her family to if she should step down it would be him. "My family is not nearly as close, I think they all fear my temper too much to come near me any longer. I also cannot have a large family like yourself, I fear we are actually dying out. I think if something ever happens to me I trust you with owning my family more so than anyone else." It was true that at times Danielle hard a harsh temper where she occasionally made the worst decisions and probably harmed the most lives she ever. It was rare when she ever got that angry but it was possible, and quite scary that something that beautiful and frail looking could have such a harsh temper to the ones she almost cared about. Danielle let a haunting smile fall onto her face at the mention of killing those awful mud-bloods as well as the filth that was lingering out in the world. "Hmph, the Filth should already be gone. I already wasted a good deal of time cleaning my family of the Filth." Her smiled faded as her eyes narrowed softly, just the thought of inbreds and those with muggles living in her family was so disgusting it made her want to vomit. Her nose scrunched up and she threw Asparuh a look that clearly said she was willing to help deal with the problem of ridding the world of filfth wit him. They had done it together as young adults and still continued to do it today. "I've behaved for awhile now, we haven't killed together in so long." She snorted and pushed some of her hair out of her face before she gave him a smirk, they would have to pick it back up sometime or another for at least one last thrill or two before things got too bad or they got too old and brittle to be doing the things they had done in their youth.

Asparuh seemed just as confused as she was about what drew woman to him, it caused Danielle to cock her head to the side and stare at him as carefully as she could. whatever it was she just didn't see it like all the other woman often did, did it mean there was nothing not right about her if she couldn't see it. "Hmm, maybe because you and I are too alike as well." Danielle said softly her voice cold but filled with an inviting soft tone as the same time, she couldn't be harsh with him even when she herself was growing frustrated at trying to figured out the answer of what it was that attracted the woman to him. "Why do I doubt that?" A soft smirk rose to her face and she cocked an eyebrow almost as if she was mocking him, she wasn't trying to be rude but she was doubtful that he was that good, however the idea of woman being lustful was fully and highly belieavable to her.

"Ah, Danielle, evil doesn't die so easily. I am living proof of that. However, dying out should never happen to a worthy pure-blood family, and you should be forcing others to at least make it seem like you are not dying out like flies." It was a shame to see a family as closely allied to his own just fade away as if they never existed. Asparuh knew much better than that. "I don't make many appearances to members of my family. But when I do, most quake in fear, or find my temper highly amusing according to my Head's wife." Asparuh was almost sure that Danielle had heard of Nicolette Styx from somewhere, thus not mentioning the name. Danielle may not be a Death Eater, but if she were one, Asparuh would bet most of his valuables on whether or not she would be the best female other than Bellatrix Lestrange.

"There are no longer any mudbloods in my family now. There are those that are non-pure, but they aren't nearly as bad as those without wizarding families, in my opinion. It is those that allied with muggles that severely piss me off. I almost had to kill my own daughter for marrying one, but luckily enough, a muggle device took him out before I could. Now she is married to Alphonse Snow, by force." Asparuh considered this one of his best accomplishments. They seemed almost perfect for each other. However, Alphonse had an issue with beating his children. That would not be tolerated as they were his pure-blood grandchildren. Asparuh of course had an issue with that as well, when his anger was through the roof, but that was on mixed-bloods so that never really bothered him.

That was true, they haven't killed together in so long. The last time he partnered with someone in a kill was none other than Thorine herself. As great as a team they had made, she was made for Arnost, not him. Asparuh did not have a single feeling in him for her anyway. That was why he took the news of her death rather calmly. "Perhaps that should be arranged somehow. I have not seen your methods in quite some time, and I would like to see how much you have changed, Danielle." Asparuh was one of those that honestly did not mind a kill here and there. He could do so without a second thought. He nodded at her words softly, and he stated, "I do believe so as well." They were too alike. He was unsure if she was able to love like he wasn't, or if she could even cast the patronus. He had never been happy, thus he could never. Asparuh narrowed his onyx eyes at the blinding blue. "I do not tolerate mockery, and you should know that by now. I don't feel though that I should prove your doubts to be false however." Asparuh rarely did something unless he saw fit. This did not seem fit, not of this circumstance.

Danielle appreciated that Asparuh seemed to actually care whether her family remained strong and powerful instead of dying off and allow the legends they've created to die along with them. She was trying as hard as she could to keep them going and trying to preserve their ancient traditions but it wasn't working out nearly as well as she had thought it would be so many years ago when she had taken over the throne by killing her grandfather for the title she felt he no longer benefited from. "I am trying to fix that problem. Both my family and I deal with extreme infertility. I have only had two children and had to be put through extensive care just to keep the and myself alive through the labor." She answered swiftly her eyes shifted to someone as they walked past the two the of them and continued heading to wherever they were headed. Once the person was out of sight her gaze returned to Asparuh for a moment, she was sure he would remember how sick she had gotten all those years ago when she had been pregnant with a child that didn't even live to see the earth. It was sad that she had such a hard time having babies, but it couldn't really be helped so it didn't really bother her all that much anymore. When Asparuh mentioned that someone had found his temper amusing she snorted, it had been Kalif;s wife that found it so amusing then. "I didn't know Kalif married again." Last she knew his wife had been brutally murdered by Asparuh, it was such a thrill to hear the story of how it happened from Asparuh himself. She had even wished that she had been there to witness it herself, it would have been an amazing night for her if she had.

Cringing at the thought of Asparuh's daughter marrying a muggle; "Marry a muggle? Thats so vile." Danielle adored Nataliia to no end but that was just something that no pure blood should ever do and betray the honor that came with being a pure blooded witch. Her eyebrow rose a little bit when Alphonse's name came up, as much as she couldn't stand that man she was happy that Nataliia had found someone of her own blood status to care for her. "Poor Nataliia, Alphonse is dead to me after he managed to snatch my children from me without me be able to stop him." Danielle snorted softly and allowed her beautiful face to contort back to it's calmness as she tried to push back the anger she felt for that man, what a fool she had been and would always remain for making such a harsh and bad decision in her younger years. She hadn't seen him in years and she preferred to keep it that way, especially if he needed to be kept alive.

"My methods have not changed much, but we'll see the next time some filth wanders into our path." Carefully extended her hand she pushed some of her hair behind her ear, a hauntingly beautiful smile still rested on her lips as she thought of all the amusing ways she had discovered to kill someone over the past ten months of research and keeping to herself to avoid being bothered. It seemed that the mockery had upset Asparuh a little, so Danielle held up her hand as if telling him to relax himself a little because she had meant no harm to him or anything. "I'd rather you not anyways, even if it is highly unlikely that you could prove me false. That would make me just as bad as the rest of them..which I am not." Danielle almost said snottishly sounding for anyone who didn't know her well, but she was actually just trying to make a point that even if she didn't believe him she would be putting herself down if she had wanted him to do something. Asparuh was an ally and a friend, their relationship had never extended that far and she didn't plan for it to do so either.

“Perhaps so. Extreme infertility amongst strong and powerful families should never be tolerated. It should be treated, and maybe even medically so. I believe I remember that when you were carrying twins. If you had one, maybe you would not have suffered so,” said Asparuh. This was as close to caring as you can ever get; though Asparuh only cared about having the stronger families outlast the weaker ones. Spreading the pure-blood line, creating heirs that would make this world quake. That was one of the only things this Death Eater cared about. “Kalif married Nicolette Hensel – now Styx. She was associated with the Snow family for the longest time, for reasons even I do not know nor do I care to know.” Asparuh thought that the woman was rather unpredictable but she also was apart of the family.

“Indeed it was. You would have thoroughly enjoyed how much power it took to hold me down from ripping his throat out.” It took Valcan’s presence, Arnost and Kalif’s hands to hold him down. Two large and strong men, it was only natural that even he could be contained at a wedding. Asparuh smirked faintly, “Alphonse will be a changed man soon enough. Nataliia will work on him. She has my blood coursing through her veins. But if he were to lay a hand on the quadruplets, he would be as dead as he is to you.” Asparuh knew of this, having been told a few times offhandedly.

“I look forward to that day, Danielle. A great team we have made when it comes to cleaning the streets. I look forward to experiencing that again.” Asparuh spoke the truth, but no emotion was seen upon his handsome features. Asparuh’s temper lessened a fair bit. “That is why I respect you. There has been no other female out there that has been able to not bow at my feet, or lust after me. I do blame the darkness that we seem to have.” Asparuh stood up and he changed the subject, “It has been a long time since you have been to the Zhefarovich Manor. Why only you can apparate in there still confuses me, but nonetheless, you need to see just how large the family has grown over the years.” Asparuh did not hold out his hand to apparate her. She could do that herself, granted that she was still able to walk after many years of stress.

Danielle was unsure if Fertility could ever really be treated medically, if it could she would definitely be grateful if it could help her and her family strengthen their numbers, otherwise she was fearful that they could lose their power and name in the world. Although she didn't mistake Asparuh's words for him being concerned for her she appreciate that he was trying to offer her advice on keeping her line strong which was most likely because their families has been such strong allies for so many years that it would be a horrifying loss if one of them vanished. "I suppose you are right, but it's highly unlikely that I would ever get Pregnant again." She may have been a few times without even knowing, but chances were that the baby died without it's presence even being made known. Either she just didn't conceive or the baby died early before she gave birth to it, only Gabrielle and Xavier had managed to survive and they nearly killed her on multiple occasions. Her head cocked to the side again when Asparuh mentioned the name of the woman that Kalif married, of course she knew who she was because the Hensel's were once quite well known to the Pure bloods before they had all died in a massacre many years ago. "A little crazy but fiercely loyal." Danielle commented softly on what she had learned about Nicolette when she had observed her personality the few times they had actually met one another. Thats what she did, observe and try to find whether someone was truly worthy or not to talk to or associate with.

Snorting softly, Danielle could only wish Nataliia luck in changing Alphonse, neither could she blame the man for needing to be held back at the wedding because she too would have a completely break down if her children decided to go off and marry filth. "Guess woman just have no morals anymore." She respected Asparuh but did not understand the reasoning that the woman who flocked him had, perhaps it was better that she didn't because it earned her more respect and it kept her heart cold and still the way she would always prefer it to be during this lifetime. When Asparuh stood and pretty much and pretty much stated she needed to go to the Zhefarovich Manor she let the side of her mouth curl up as if she were about to smile, she would not need his help because for some odd reason she had always been able to apparate there and back without any issues. Wordless she stood up and let the flowing dress she had been wearing sway a little and her long blonde hair fall to her mid-back, no matter how tall most people thought she appeared one look and Asparuh and she knew she had been beaten by a downright foot or two. Within a seconds notice Danielle apparated to the one room she remembered of all other's, the Patriarch's Study was the room she had been most often in whenever she visited Asparuh. "This place has not changed much, are those new doors?" Danielle also had a very strong memory, and for some reason those doors did not look the same as they had when she had been in this room last. Danielle blinked before she craned her face softly to take in more of the room that reminded her greatly of Asparuh. She wondered how much of the family was present here too, by the looks from the tree that she had caught a small glimpse of the family had surely grown quite a bit.

“I would not hold it against you. Though I would suggest you tell your other members of the family to get to work.” Asparuh hated the fact that this had to happen like this. It was just ridiculous. Asparuh gazed around the lair, having disapparated from the cafe, and his eyes leveled on the new doors. They must have put them in as he had told them to whilst he was away. Perhaps these would withstand attacks better than the other ones. “Yes, they are new. I just had them put in… Let’s say I allowed my anger to get the best of me and the doors didn’t survive as I want hunting.” Asparuh used key words for his speech.

He knew that Danielle would probably understand that he was talking about someone getting on his nerves thus him having to deal with the issue in his own manner. That including hunting them down like an animal, and possibly slaughtering him or her. In the previous case, it was Alphonse. Asparuh had beaten him to a pulp, then forcibly made him and Nataliia wed because of the children. Asparuh thought of only the family then, and was forced to think of them because of what position he held. There was much stress to being a Patriarch of such a family as large as his.

Asparuh claimed his chair in front of the fireplace, and with a gesture of his hand, he offered Danielle a seat in the opposing chair where Arnost would often sit if it weren’t for him always going off to Carrow Hall. “Nicolette will probably be my favorite of the female Death Eaters, other than my sisters. She seems highly fierce, but she also seems like she has a...problem with being happy. She is much of an improvement for this family, is she not.” Asparuh could not recall if Danielle could remember Namina. Asparuh and Namina usually argued and fought all the time, when they were around each other. The warmth and the cold never mixed well, and it turned into an explosion when they were in the same proximity of each other. Of course, Asparuh was the victor every time.

Danielle turned her eyes on Asparuh and walked closer to him so she wouldn't have to raise her voice much to speak to her, there was no point in yelling across the room to be heard. "I have told them, but they feel that since I'm head that it's my responsibility. They are constantly telling me to go out and get married and have more children. I swear one day I will hang the next one who mentions it." Danielle's face took on a slight look of annoyance at the thought of how her family always tried to tell her what was best, they were most likely doing it because she was a woman and they still had doubts that they could take care of things. Danielle grew annoyed at just the thought, she brought those fools into their Golden age as a family so how dare they try to tell her she wasn't doing things right. Willing herself to take a breath and relax, she would figured out things later because she was in someone else's company and didn't need to get into a riot right here. Danielle would only marry for power or for love and she was pretty sure she was incapable of the second one, so their chances of having a male ruler was very slim at the moment.

"You seem a little stressed, Asparuh." It wasn't easily noticeable but she assumed it was because of his position in the family being so high, she understood only because she was in the same exact position. Danielle gracefully sat down in the chair opposite of Asparuh and gently pushed back some of her hair and let her cold blue eyes meet his ebony ones, whenever she looked straight into his eyes she felt the same coldness she had in her own heart, he was the only one who could ever reflect that. "You need to relax some." She commented softly, trying to make herself sound calm, at the moment she had nothing to stress about because being near someone who understood and was so similar to her allowed her to relax and become herself. Even during their school years together it was this that made her accept Asparuh and allow him to get close to her, closer than she had ever let anyone else except Liyla who was like a sister to her.

"Happy yes, but she is definitely not one to underestimate. She is indeed an improvement." Danielle had seen that woman knock around Alphonse so many times with ease, it was amusing and pleasing at the same time to see a woman who could handle herself against someone who doubted her. Still she was slightly insane and that worried her a little, then again she wasn't fully sane herself. "Asparuh, I know this may seem odd to ask..but may I see Asparuh IV?" Danielle asked, her voice barely above a whisper, but the tone of her voice and her face were both so cold and serious that anyone who heard it would know she was serious, she wanted to see the future Patriarch that would hopefully be working alongside her family and the last born child of her two closet friends...or whatever they were to her.

Asparuh could not help but snicker at the comment. He did not have others tell him that it was his responsibility. However, in his viewpoint, only he could conceive the most worthy of children. Being the Patriarch, he knew what to expect, what he wanted in the child, and even raise it to be a worthy Zhefarovich indeed. “Hang them then. I see no reason not to. Your family is supposed to breed out, create new lines, and they are failing to do their part. You have done yours, with the twins you have born. It is on their own heads that if they die out, you cannot be held responsible for their ignorance. But what could hold you responsible is you not pushing them, which I doubt that you are not.” Asparuh knew Danielle. She was not one to give up so easily. This was utmost pleasing to his mind.

With narrowed eyes, his stare grew almost harsh at Danielle. Childhood friend or not, he did not like someone telling him to relax. Asparuh always had to be on his guard in case something had to happen. He had grown to never sleep around others, and he was lacking many hours currently already. He was pushing a record. As a Patriarch, or even a Head, one is trained to only sleep when necessary. It might prove to be a difficult task, but it must be done. “You know as well as I that I can never ‘relax’. Relaxing involves some sort of light feeling, and that is something I have grown intolerant to.” There was nothing in the world Asparuh enjoyed. It was why he could not produce a patronus. Even in company so like his own, he could not ever bring himself to relax. It was something Asparuh just could never do.

“I must agree. Even the most angelic beings can prove to be the worst.” Asparuh glanced over at the tree once more. There were some females in the Zhefarovich family that were angelic beauties yet none to be tampered with. There were a few exceptions with having a kind heart such as Nataliia, but sooner than later, Asparuh had hopes that now that she has her pure-blood children, her views would change on muggles. Asparuh listened to this question and with a wave of his hand, the doors of the lair opened. As if right on cue, an elf limped in, and Asparuh gave it orders to fetch Raisa and the newborn. The elf scurried off. Within a few moments, Raisa entered carrying the new Patriarch, Asparuh the IV. A crib was conjured and the Guardian set the silent blonde boy down in it. Everything around him was black as coal. With a nod, Asparuh silently told Raisa to give them their privacy. They were left alone once more, and the doors were shut. Asparuh stood and he said, “You may.” Asparuh walked over to peer down at the little being. He was young, but the eyes were liquid silver. The expression was cold, as Asparuh the IV stared into his father’s black eyes.

Danielle half-smirked, him giving her permission to pretty go and hand the fools allowed her to relax a little about revealing that in front of him like that, Asparuh was the only she could trust telling these things to now that Liyla's presence is no longer on this earth. "Trust me I will, but I have a better use for them at the moment." Danielle definitely knew that Asparuh was going to love this part of her sentence, he was just as cold hearted and had a love for torture and hatred like she did and that made her figured that he would be please to hear her next big of news. "I've sent them out to fetch all the filth that has somehow landed in the family, they will bring them to me then I'll kill them and the fools who brought them in. After that I'll bring the issue of reproduction into question again." Danielle sighed again and reached for her temples so she could massage them for a moment, the thought if killing the filth that brought her family down brought the feeling of pleasure to her but the fact that she had other matters to deal with afterwards was enough to give her a headache. A bubble bath and long rest was going to be needed after that whole ordeal, she just knew it because of their moronic arguments.

"Have you ever tried to relax? If not then I don't want to hear it Asparuh Zhefarovich." Her eyes narrowed just as well, but her aura was much more light and calm than his was because she wasn't angry just annoyed that he was going to be stubborn about this. Danielle only used his name like that when she was trying to get his attention, or she meant serious business because she rarely used his last and first name together as it was quite a mouthful to day. However his comment about angelic beings being the worst allowed her eyes to refocus themselves and turn her head to gaze at the tree, the family had definitely been busy with having children.

When an elf was summoned that soon brought along a familiar face, Danielle gave Raisa a small nod of acknowledgement because she found her to be one of the most respectful woman she had ever encountered and never was shy about letting the woman know. But once Danielle's eyes met the sight of the newborn she was hooked and it was almost as if she had forgotten everything was in the room except for the baby. "Thank...you." Danielle said pausing as she almost lost her train of thought and gracefully stood up and stood next to Asparuh as she stared down at the newest Patriarch with strong interest and admiration. Her blinding eyes stared at the baby, she could feel that he was worthy for it just by the aura that the baby had given off, she knew Asparuh must have been proud of him already. "He's Gorgeous, and I can already sense...he's going to be strong. I know it will be an honor having my family serve him in the future." Even after she was gone, Danielle made it quite clear that the Lefevre family and the Zhefarovich's would continue to be allies like that had for the longest time. As Danielle continued to stare at Asparuh the IV an overwhelming urge to hold him took over, but she didn't think she was worthy enough to hold him and kept quiet instead of voicing her question. As hard as it was to believe, Danielle missed being a mother greatly seeing as she hadn't been able to hold and care for a baby for about eighteen years now she wouldn't mind being another again someday but she knew it nearly impossible due to the infertile body she was cursed with.

Asparuh was nothing short of impressed of what she had done. “I am very awed at this, Danielle. I assume your methods will show no mercy.” Asparuh nodded slowly. Things were different nowadays. Filth had to be disposed of. Asparuh pointed out his most recent of events, “All those that managed to spawn from my exiled brother have been killed except for the Tontchev children. I have yet to decide their fate; as well as that Kasura and her little Demonia for the time being. I suppose…I could just spare him, but if he comes around this family, his fate is sealed from there.” Asparuh hated that Vladislav. He was always a rebellion and a little hellion. Merlin have mercy on that Kasura for daring to be with him.

Asparuh thought for a moment. Indeed, he had tried to relax, but then even more stress was pilled onto his shoulders than he could bear. “I have, but I have learned that it is just a waste of time. Believe me when I tell you this: I would if I didn’t have so many idiots in the family.” Asparuh hated most of his family. Things were not the same back when he was a teenager. Things then were a hell of a lot less stressful. He was almost thankful that Raisa did not marry or have a child. She was the only sibling that did not. It made him wonder if she ever would settle down. Somehow, Asparuh doubted that his little sister ever would.

With narrowed eyes, he stared over at Danielle. She seemed rather speechless while in the presence of this newborn. Tiny but he already had much bright, bright blonde hair. Asparuh was a little shocked when his son glanced up at Danielle and reached out a chubby hand toward her. “He is strong. He seems highly demanding as well. From what dear mother had said, I had been the same way.” Asparuh was not a baby holder, thus why he did not lift his newborn up into his arms and give him what he wanted. Asparuh spoke once more, “I do believe he wishes to be held. I trust you won’t destroy him by touch.” Asparuh would not let just anyone do this, as this boy was to be precious and independent. In fact, not many will even be able to see him once he reaches the age of two. From there, the harsh training begins.

Danielle was extremely pleased to hear that Asparuh was awed by her work, it was nice to have sometime enjoy her cruel methods every one and awhile. Recently she had been thinking of seeking out the Death Eaters and possibly rejoining their ranks like she once had so many years ago, she remembered those days and Voldemort quite fondly since she had spoken with him many times. "They'll be lucky if I even allow them to keep all their limbs attached when I'm done with them." She half-smirked and rubbed her arms as she was getting goosebumps just from the sight and thought of getting rid of all those filthy people from her sights. When Asparuh piped in about killing off his brother's family she could only assume he was talking about Vladislav, who had always been a little pest for not only him but he had gotten on her nerves a few times. "I'm highly impressed, he had it coming. Vladislav has always been a little tyrant for everyone. Kasura and Demonia...who are they though?" She didn't remember hearing of seeing any of them on the tree before and even if one of the names was sort of familiar she was highly curious as to why Asparuh was bothering to hunt them down, it sounded as if they had ties through Vladislav though so that could have been the reason for it.

Sighing softly, Danielle nodded her head in agreement, sometimes families just made it so hard for anyone to relax and clear the mind so she didn't blame him for his explanation. "You need to get out then, kill a few muggles or something before you go insane." She mused with a small roll of her eyes, as cold as she was she always had a very small sense of humor that usually pertained to Death or something that others would find sickening while she found it calming and pleasing to be around. Morbid or not she was very bent of one day getting rid of all the Filth in the world, every day more and more of the pure bloods were dying and and she was not going to have it.

Danielle snorted when Asparuh described the baby, there was no doubt that they were the same because she felt the same exact Aura around the baby as she did the man standing next to her. When he reached out a chubby hand that signified he wanted to be held and Asparuh pointed out that she would be allowed to hold him, a beautiful smile crept onto Danielle's face. It was a very beautiful smile that very few were ever able to witness because not many knew how to ever please her. "I promise to be careful." She said as she gingerly reached down and picked up Asparuh the IV into her pale arms. The moment she lifted him out of the crib instinct kicked him and she held him in a way that every mother usually held their baby in, it would appear that she a natural at motherhood and she could never deny that she knew very well what she was doing. "He's gorgeous. I can already sense his power." He was a beautiful baby and the more she stared at him the more she wanted another one of her own, at least this was giving her a strong reminder of the days when she held her own babies in her arms which was a little over eighteen years ago. "If you would like, someday I can attempt to train him in the art of Occlumency." She didn't know if her would take up on her offer, but she would be willing to teach any of the Zhefarovich's if they asked her, it was a difficult skill but also very valuable for one to have in case they were caught of interrogated.

“Make sure you have cleaned up your mess after you are finished,” Asparuh remarked with an emotionless expression. He was generally a clean person anyhow, compared to Arnost. Arnost was beastly with his victims, whereas Asparuh is very clean-cut with his kills. Even if he tortured the victims first, they were still dealt with accordingly. Asparuh could not resist thinking about the goosebumps that appeared on Danielle’s arms. She must really enjoy killing still. “Kasura Malkov, Vladislav’s new toy and Demonia is their offspring.” He shrugged lightly. He did not feel the need to kill them, nor would he spare the symbol upon them.

They did not deserve it. Only those worthy of the symbol of the Zhefarovich Family actually had the last name, on most occasions. Vladislav changed his without a good reason. Asparuh thought for a moment and he shook his head, “It would be unwise to kill a few muggles right now. I have killed recently, and if I kill too much, it will be traced back to me. And I would prefer to see my son raised.” Even he knew that some day, he would get traced. Asparuh was much too smarter than that. Asparuh would be back into killing sparingly when time allowed.

The smile was nothing short of beautiful and attractive yet Asparuh was not allured by it. Asparuh was never attracted to physical beauty. It was the way he was. It seemed like the baby just fit into her arms, and Asparuh was rather intrigued by the way his child was acting. He never let anyone hold him other than Raisa. No one. Yet, he seemed rather comfortable in Danielle’s arms. Harm a hair, and I will eradicate you. Then again, you aren’t a moron either. “That would be his own choice if he wants to learn Occlumency. If I am still around when he reaches his teenaged years, he will be taught Legilimency.” It was strange, but Asparuh might not be around much longer. That was just the way he thought. Then again, he was having these thoughts back when he was forty as well. It was a phase, but he was not depressed by the thought of Death. It was just another event. He could careless if he died.

Danielle smirked when Asparuh told her to clean up her mess when she was finished, obviously he still remember how she often made a huge mess when she decided she was upset enough to tear someone up. "Then again I might just poison them, less of a struggle." Danielle shrugged as she often hated when she had to actually fight people to back down because even though she was quite powerful magic wise and fairly strongly physical wise if the person was large it always became harder for her to hold them down or still when she needed them to. Thank god Danielle had lost her highly violent streak some amount of years ago, right after she had killed her father she had gone through a phase were she was addicted to it. "I wasn't aware that Vladislav kept toys. I remember her though...and her loud mouth." The Malkov's were allies with the Lefevre's but Kasura had always been a special family case because she never listened her parents and even ended up leaving home many years ago. Danielle remembered clearly that she had butt heads a few times with the purple-eyed girl.

"I didn't mean go out and kill someone per se, just do something to release stress." Danielle rolled her bright blue eyes carefully, perhaps she hadn't been clear enough on what she had said so she mentally scolded herself for not choosing her words more carefully before she spoke to someone. Shifting her gaze back to him for a moment she almost felt like he was a stranger to her before she brushed it off and closed her mind off once more from thoughts even though she figured her concern and curiosity would be obvious enough in her eyes for him to pick up. "Actually I barely know what you do anymore besides take over Families and impregnate woman, I think I've been away too long." Actually she somehow thought she almost knew more about Asparuh than many dared to ever dream of knowing, but he knew just as much about her as she knew about him so on that basis alone she knew they were still as close as they had been for so many years now. Asparuh was possibly the only person alive right now that knew the things she was weak for and even the deepest fears that she had.

Danielle continued to hold the small baby against her, she figured she needed to put him down eventually but someone thing told her that perhaps a little longer wouldn't hurt. Those foolish motherly instincts just refused to go away as she continued to stare at the small future Patriarch that reminded her so much of the man standing next to her. "I'm amazed he is so calm while I hold him." Giving him a small soft kiss on top of the baby's small head she very gently placed him back inside his crib and made sure to re-tuck him back in before she pushed a strand of her silky blonde hair away from her face. Asparuh's remark about him still hopefully being around when his son was a teenager made her eyebrows furrow and her cold eyes harden up a little. "Don't talk like that, you know d*mn well you'll be around then. At least you have enough of a spine not to cry about the thought of death though." Danielle stepped away from the crib that held the baby in it and paced over to the fire place where he blue orbs became entranced with the flames that were dancing inside the fireplace, she wasn't afraid to die but she still felt like there were many things she wanted to do before she died still.

Asparuh smirked a bit, knowing for a fact that Danielle was an exceptional person at brewing potions. Asparuh himself was rather average on potion brewing. He preferred hand-to-hand combat or dueling over means of just brewing a potion and tricking someone to drink it. "I will expect a pile of bodies then, I assume. Your potions exceeds those of average folk." Asparuh only knew what he needed to know, and those dark potions out of his many books down in the private study that no one was allowed to enter, other than him and the Head. Everyone else could get killed or something of the sort if they dared to enter the study. Asparuh noted, "He does, as far as I am concerned. However, I don't plan on running into Kasura Malkov anytime soon. If she brought that 'loud mouth' around me, she would be dead. I don't tolerate women like that."

He was almost sure that Danielle would know that for a fact. Asparuh shrugged and he said, "The day I will have less stress is when hell freezes over. This family is much too stressful and dramatic than I prefer. But it is my job to handle it. However, things have been less stressed when I made Kalif the Head." Kalif may have been raised to be the next Patriarch, but he could have a family title until the day came. Asparuh was a Viscount before he became Patriarch. Sometimes, it happened like that. Asparuh shook his head and he stated seriously, "I only do that on the sides. What I do now is simply watch over the family, kill someone if necessary, and make sure everyone is bounded by the laws." Asparuh added, "So, I do think you have been away for too long. I usually stick around the Zhefarovich Manor unless something requires my attention elsewhere." Asparuh spoke nothing short of the truth with that statement. It was common to see him in the Manor. The trouble was, actually finding him in the manor.

"He usually gives everyone except Raisa a hard time holding him. I too am a little shocked that he allows you," Asparuh spoke, while he waved his hand over the crib and the blanket re-covered the infant. Asparuh stepped from the crib to allow his son to sleep in peace, but when Danielle started to scold him, Asparuh narrowed his eyes. Did she expect him to live as long as his ancestors who surpassed a hundred with ease? Asparuh rolled his eyes and he stated coldly, "I am only speaking 'if' I am not around. There are very few of us original Death Eaters from the era when the Dark Lord first came to power. I am not sure if there are any more of us left, actually. After Antonin, I can't recall if the others were there when I first joined. I doubt evil in this world dies so easily, but this is just in case I die within the next two decades. Chances are slim, however." Asparuh was always on the safe side. He already had back-up plans prepared for directions on how Asparuh the IV would be raised if he were to pass onto the land of the dead.

Danielle highly appreciated that Asparuh acknowledged her skills in Potion-making, as she spent a lot of time practising her skills in that particular subject but she knew she wasn't that good because there was still so much she didn't know about it. "Exceeding or not, It depends on my family and their ability to bring the traitors here." Danielle gazed into the fire deeply and bit her lip as she tried to push back how nervous it made her that her family seemed to be shattering after such a long time of her keeping them in line. One way or another she'd kick them back into line because she wasn't going to put up with this much longer.

Shaking her head softly and turning her gaze shifted to Asparuh, Danielle crossed her arms over her chest and leaned against the wall. No wonder the poor man was stressed out, he never got time out of this manor or anything but Danielle didn't dare scold him about it because she knew the amount of work it took for someone to keep their family in check like that. At his answer to her asking him what he did her lips curled up into a small and sly smile, Asparuh always amused her by the way he was at times. "Your a piece of work Asparuh, no wonder your all stressed out because you have bound yourself here." She answered calmly, as as her smile faded into a look that was plain and cold looking as she tried to figure out why he would keep himself hear so long but then again he always had more patience than she had. It was also was made Asparuh an amazing Patriarch and from her opinion would make him the best for many years to come, she admired his ability to lead his family so well and was able to keep his sanity. "I apologize for leaving but you know how I am, I hate feeling trapped. Anyways I'm sure Liyla kept you company while I was gone." Bringing a hand up she brushed some of her long blonde hair away from her her face before resisted the urge to smile at her own comment, Danielle easily remembered introducing the two of them so long ago and had been very pleased to find that they had some sort of bond together. Liyla had been a very good friend of Danielle's and she was a bit hurt that her friend had died so suddenly. But you were born, you lived, then you died so there was never much argument about it. Plus Asparuh the Iv had been brought into the world so at least Liyla had died with honor.

"I guess it's a honor then, I'll have to visit him again sometime." Danielle was fond of Asparuh the IV already, she knew how much this child meant to the family and especially how much he would have meant to Liyla if she was still alive right now. Removing herself from the wall that she was leaning again she gracefully stepped toward Asparuh, her long white dress flowing at her feet as she did. "I'm still around aren't I? Once things cool down I may re-join the ranks of you all..but what you speak is all true." Her eyes shifted as memories flooded her thoughts. She remembered Voldemort, Bellatrix, and even Asparuh all in the good days when the Dark Lord was in power and the Death Eaters didn't have to fear so much of getting captured or killed for their actions. Danielle would seriously love nothing more than to torture that Damned Harry Potter kid until he breathed his very last breath, but she wasn't a fool. "Evil will live as long as the light exists. But how about this...you die before I do and I'll personally find you in hell and kick your a**?!" she answered bitingly, she wasn't trying to offend him but merely tell him in the easiest way that she could that he could not die before she did at least. Once she was gone it was out of her hands to stop him from doing anything.

Asparuh nodded but did not comment on the statement. He instead walked over to the massive tree, and his eyes loomed over it. The line that connected him and Thorine was cleverly hidden, by a charm that Asparuh invented himself. However, it only lasted on the original tree, and it did not erase the fact. Ivaylo was his, but what Thorine had done was a complete and utter shame to herself. This was why he hated love potions, and most women for that matter. Hell, he couldn't remember a single thing from that night. Asparuh did choose to raise the spawn, and that was just because he had Zhefarovich blood in him. Just out of amusement, Asparuh thought that the child would make an excellent Viscount.

Asparuh's gaze did not leave the tree, but Danielle was not far from it either. He spoke, "This is the reason why I stay in this Manor. This, and studying. It takes up all my time. You already know how this tree functions, no need for me to explain it." Asparuh was the only one who could correctly operate this tree. As magical as it was, it could make a few mistakes. For instance, it gave that Nataliia was having twins, not Quadruplets and it said that Nicolette was having one, not two. If so much action is going on at once, even the tree can malfunction. Otherwise, it had been behaving nicely. Asparuh's gaze landed on the newly engaged couple, Kailey and Demitris. A half-blood, but luckily for him, not a mudblood. Asparuh stated, "She did, until she perished. I have no more distractions, but I have to admit, the distractions were quite nice to have on some occasions." Asparuh turned his body to face Danielle. She had died with honor, and she was buried with a special tomb. She was Asparuh's favorite mistress of all his days. It was just a shame that she left him to choose her over Asparuh the IV. The signs were too great, he could not pass it up.

"You may visit him whenever you wish. But when his training starts, visitations are to be scarce. It is the same way that happened with Kalif growing up, as well as I," Asparuh said with a hint of pride. Asparuh did not move nor did he tense up when Danielle took a step toward him. His black eyes stared into her contrasting bright blue orbs. "Perhaps you should." Asparuh glanced down at his left arm, before he pulled back the sleeve, revealing the Dark Mark and all of its glory. Very few scars decorated his arm, but otherwise, it looked just as young as he did. "The mark in itself shows pride in what is truly right in this world. It was a privilege at the time of the first war to wear this mark, to fight at Lord Voldemort's side. It seems like nowadays, it is just a trend all the youngsters have set nowadays. Very few know what it is like to be a true Death Eater." Asparuh allowed his sleeve to fall, covering his mark once more. Asparuh had little faith in the Death Eaters now. And that was rather common. Those who knew him, they knew of his displeasure within their ranks. Asparuh smirked at Danielle's words, "I doubt that you could anyhow. In hell or not. However, I doubt that I will pass, but one can never be too careful. Fate sometimes has its own surprises." Asparuh glanced at the tree, his eyes solely on Thorine Dolohov. Her death was a shock to most of the family, but Asparuh cherished it. "Which is why I have back up plans."

Danielle watched Asparuh carefully as he walked over to the massive tree and began to look at it for some reason, it made her become very curious at what he was looking at so she advanced even closer to him. Soon she was standing right next to him and was looking carefully at the tree just as he was, there were so many members that she grew envious for a moment that his family was doing so well with producing heirs. "What are you looking at?" Danielle figured he probably just wanted to stare or something but he was looking very intense and she wondered if something was up with the tree or if he was just looking at someone he didn't like or something. Most of the people that were in there she knew some way or another, others she had no clue of their existence.

As Asparuh spoke, Danielle continued to take in the tree carefully because she felt as an ally she needed to remember these faces in case they were ever needing some assistance of hers. So this Family tree and studying was everything that had taken up Asparuh's time, there were so many people on there that she could see why it would take up a lot of time but thankfully it usually updated itself without much of an issue. Just as Danielle's eyes scanned over to the line that had connected Liyla and Asparuh he began to speak again so her gaze shifted over to him. "Distractions, hm?" She started with a soft smile, her eyebrow raising a little as she gave him probably one of the most amused looks she could ever manage with her cold heart always getting in the way of her emotions. She knew exactly what he meant by that and that was what amused her so much, even more than the term he used for it because it was always rare for Asparuh to admit he found something nice or pleasing. "You need a distraction? Why don't you find someone to distract you then." Danielle emphasized a few of her words because she wasn't sure if Asparuh would ever go out looking for something like that. She hadn't been with a man in quite some time herself but that was most likely due to the fact that she just hadn't found any either worthy enough or ones refused to show her respect because she was a woman. Danielle didn't fret about it though, she was never in a rush for anything like that.

"Thank you." Danielle appreciated that she was going to be allowed to see Asparuh the IV for a little while, when his training began she knew better than to constantly wanting to see him because it just wasn't allowed. Standing right next to him Danielle looked at his arm and his Dark Mark carefully, it had been no different than her own when she bore one as well. His arm looked unaged and had a few scars on them but other than that it appeared to look the same as it did the day he got the mark. "Not only do they not know what it's not, I feel many of them are not cut out for it. They...are too weak minded. I remember the good old days with Voldemort, I must say I miss them a little. " Danielle had to close herself off completely as a child, at that point nothing mattered to her anymore except that she was here and she had the power that she had always dreamed of as a little girl. She was also beyond thankful that Asparuh had been there the entire way, she may have been to cold to love but she still considered him to be the closest thing to a friend as she could get. "Are you..doubting me Asparuh?" Danielle narrowed her eyes a little and put her hands on her haps as she stared at him with her blinding blue eyes, she hated being doubted more than anything else in the world and it always got her so riled up and and testy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back