Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow Rose for @Ivy Ashworth

Molly was slightly trying to avoid the library for as much as possible. Just because her loudness and the library weren't exactly a perfect mix. Plus she found the library absolutely boring. But the girl had reluctantly decided to try and make her way there. She looked around the library with boredom, not exactly amused with the place. She then tapped the shoulder of the nearest person, wanting to get out of here as soon as possible. "Hello! Do you know an Ivy Ashworth? If so, do you know where I can find her?"

As much as Ivy wanted to focus on things besides studying, she still had to do her homework. OWL year was no joke. She tried her best to focus on her essay, even with the rose deliveries happening. But she couldn't help overhearing someone ask for her. She looked up and saw a girl at the table next to her, asking someone if they knew her. Ivy realized she was a rose delivery person and spoke up. "I'm Ivy." She called.

Molly whipped around when she heard someone announce themselves as Ivy and she giggled a little as she was pleased to find where Ivy was. The girl made her way towards her as she handed her the yellow rose and note to the older girl. "I have a rose for you! I hope you like it" Molly says with a small smile.

Dear Ivy,
I think we're perfect even if we're not prefects. Happy Valentine's.
Love,
Brooke

Ivy was already exhausted by the girl's peppy way of talking and moving, but she tried to smile politely as she handed her a rose. "Thanks." Ivy said, taking the rose from the younger girl before looking at the note. She laughed softly, it was such a typical Brooke thing to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back