Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 16" Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Simon knew it was a little crass to turn up at the yuleball event with a date so soon after he and diana had broken up, but he needed to. He had to take charlotte on this important day to this important dance, regardless of what it meant. He had asked Charlotte to go with him and for the first time, things just felt right in the world. He was going with Charlotte, after all of their dancing around, of their games they would finally be attending the yuleball as a couple, as a couple that were dating. He liked to think they were the best couple of the school, but he knew at the very least there were fewer other couples who were as pretty as they were. The prefect had donned his best suit, no crease or ill-fitting area, just a perfectly good suit. Simon smiled as he arrived at the great hall, he had arrived promptly and was waiting for her to join him. He wouldn’t annoyed about her being late, of course they’d arranged to meet a little later than most couples to ensure the greatest amount of people would see their entrance. He knew this would be an unforgettable evening, and really simon hoped, as he waited for her that it would be the first of many wonderful evenings.

Charlotte had chosen a green dress this time and she felt kind of happy into it. It showed her long leg beautifully and she wanted this evening to be perfect. And she knew Simon would be. Charlotte could not wait to see Diana's face or the others. She knew the girl didn't liked her at all now. And she felt she would pretend to not care, but deep down she would Charlotte figured. She had won after all. She got the man. But it was not for the competition she actually liked Simon ofcourse. He was the only one good enough for her. Charlotte would meet Simon before the Great Hall since they were in different houses ofcourse. The blonde walked to the Great Hall entrance and noticed the red head. She liked to call him that. Or think like it. It was funny and something she liked to tease. She loved it and he was different than others. Charlotte walked over to him smiling and than planted a kiss on his cheek. Like actual girlfriend material she figured.
'' Hey handsome. Ready to blow people's mind?'' Charlotte than said with a grin. And she could not wait to go inside.

Simon looked at his girlfriend as she arrived, in a truly stunning green dress. He couldn’t help but stare at it lightly as she approached him, it was beautiful, she was beautiful, truly stunning. He leaned into the kiss she placed on his cheek. ”You are stunning,” he told her as he pulled away from her, he couldn’t help it, she was just so beautiful. So, his after just so long. ”I’m ready to watch you blow their minds,” Simon told her honestly. He put his arm out to her so that she could take it and then have him lead them into the great hall. ”I know you love pink, but I think you should wear green all of the time,” he told her, he knew that Charlotte suited every colour she wore, she was beautiful in anything but she just looked so good in that dress, in that colour, of course he would always want her to always wear that colour, that dress. He knew no one would be looking at him despite the part-veela traits not with her there. But he would hold his head up high and walk with pride to have her on his arm.

Charlotte smiled as Simon called her stunning. He just knew what to say ofcourse. He was wondering if he said all those things to Diana too. But after all what did he ment and what not. Charlotte was curious, if he actually had liked Diana or if it was all a game to get her attention. She liked to think the last ofcourse, being treated like a princess and get whatever she wanted. And right now from what she could get she got it all. The blonde had to laugh about Simon looking at her. The looks were different now. And ofcourse a dress was different than a school uniform. '' Yes ofcourse. Everyone will be looking at me first and than you. Always me first than you With the grades this year too.'' Charlotte said teasing to him. She liked teasing him and they could still play their games she figured but this time they were a team more. And she wanted to become the best couple in this school if they weren't yet. The smartest and most beautiful couple ofcourse. She took his arm gentle and smiled. He told her about pink and she should wear green all the time. Perhaps it was time for a change. Pink was always her favorite colour and it would be. But her father wanted her to change a bit too, a bit more grown up perhaps and Simon was right. '' Thanks. I can wear every colour obviously. Pink will always be my favorite but I'm more into the green and others now too.'' She thought about how she had to dress if she would take over the CEO function of her father. She had to show something than too to all those man's. Her leadership and all.

Charlotte walked into the great hall with Simon and looked confident around as she saw many people inside. She saw some faces moving and she searched for Diana's one. After they stopped at the dancefloor she noticed Diana not that far away. Dancing with a boy or something. Charlotte could not help but say something. '' Look she already moved on. I'm guessing she paid him money to dance with her. '' Charlotte told Simon. She just didn't liked Diana and everything about her and he knew ofcourse. The blonde put her arms around Simon and looked at him. '' Shall we dance? Did we ever dance together before?'' Charlotte than asked with a smile she could not remember. Perhaps they had but this time it was more special.

Simon walked proudly into the hall with her, appreciating all of the staring that they got, which made sense to him, him with his charms and her with her beauty, certainly a superior couple in his mind. He rolled his eyes a little at her words, before finding Diana within the crowd of people. ”Why do you care Charlotte? All that matters is that we’re together now,” he told her, ”And we’re the superior couple, so ignore them,” he didn’t much care that Diana had found someone new, it wasn’t particularly surprising to him that she had. She was a capable and motivated girl, she wouldn’t let him define her for long. But he didn’t care. He was happy for her in the same way he’d be happy for a bee if it found love. Instead he just let his attention turn back to Charlotte as she put her arms around him. ”We should absolutely dance,” he leaned in and kissed her quickly on the lips, letting one hand quickly cup her face before pulling away. ”Let me lead,” he told her holding out his arms to her to quickly assume a good dancing position. Ready to just get started on dancing with her, in a close proximity without actually moving too much. He didn’t care if they hadn’t danced before, they would dance now and it would be amazing. It would be perfection like everything else that they did.

Charlotte was inside with Simon and she felt like this would be the perfect evening. Now she wanted to dance to make it even better. Charlotte laughed a moment at Simon's response to Simon. '' You are right. I don't care. But I will never like her. And I'm sure she will get back to me for stealing you. Not that it took that much effort from me, you did it yourself.'' Charlotte than said with a grin. And gave him a short kiss again. And she agreed on the superior thing,, glad they were both on one line. '' We are. I shall do my best.'' She than responded with a smile. Charlotte felt so happy and they were actually a couple and perhaps people from the outside would think as them as sticky but she didn't cared. She could show it now, she liked Simon a lot. Perhaps even loved slowly. The blonde nodded she not easily led someone lead her but he could. '' You are the only man who can.'' She than said flirty and smiled. She went along in the dance position and moved around with Simon.

Simon listened and shrugged, ”If she does, she does,” was all he could say, he got the feeling that if she did Charlotte would want to do something back and he could imagine they’d go back and forth until they graduated, but at the very least, Simon would always advice against that sort of back and forth but he wouldn’t actually stop her if she did. Simon would try his best to stay out of it, even if he was targeted. ”She should really target me, I broke up with her, I sent the rose to you. I was dating her when I wanted you,” he told her, but he knew it didn’t really matter. They were a couple now, and he was able to guide their dance at the ball with ease. He definitely hadn’t been practicing, except that he had, he wanted it to be perfect for Charlotte. He was careful in his steps, doing his best to dance well with her to the song, keeping it polite enough. He was keeping his gaze on Charlotte, a fondness spreading across his features, it seemed wild that they had spent so long messing around when they could’ve just had this. He liked charlotte a whole lot more than he had ever liked anyone else, either as a friend or now as his girlfriend. When the song came to an end he leaned into her and kissed her, letting the kiss expressing everything he was feeling towards her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back