Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
It was again Gryffindor but it was a boy. She walked closer gryffindor table and looked for the Nikko? She hoped that he will be there our she will be and go the kichens she was hear that he spend lot of time there. ''Um, Hi? Hello?'' Jenna asked with warm voice and looked for the Nikko. ''Is there Nikko Blackwood?'' Jenna asked with a warm and cute smile. ''I have rose for you.'' Jenna crush her fingers for luck and hoped he be there.

@Nikko Blackwood

Nikko had just sat down for lunch, glad to have a break before his next lesson. He had just sat down when he heard someone calling his name. He looked up quickly and saw a nice looking girl holding a rose. He smiled and put up his hand to get her attention. "That's me!" he called out and cupped his other hand to his face so his voice could travel through the noisy hall.

"It's pink rose ans Happy Valentin's day!" She smiles him and gave him rose with note

Dear Nikko
Thanks for hanging out with me over the summer! It was super fun, and you're super cool. Can't wait for the Valentines dance!
Connor

Nikko's initial grin turned into a nervous frown when he noticed she was holding a pink rose. "Happy Valentine's day." he repeated back to her before taking the rose and opening the note slowly, as if that would make this better. Connor's note was sweet, as was expected and he wanted to crawl under the table and hid for the rest of the day. It wasn't like they were going to the dance together now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back