Perfect in weakness?

Judy Sherman

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Judy was out a dusk. The moonflower that she had had since her trip in the Hogwarts Express had died and Judy had collected the seeds. They where black with a white stipe down the middle. She was curiose to see if they would grow into black sunflowers like the origonal had become. Judy got out a trowl that she had borrowed from the Green Houses and started to plant the stange seeds in what seemed like a forgotten spot of the garden.

Judy was thinking of the boy that she had made this flower with. Everto. She hadn't seem him again since the train. Judy sighed. She missed him. She was sure that they could have been such good friends. Judy started to think of all the people that she had met since getting here. Some where nice others not so much. Magan had the making of being her best friend since they where both so aquawd around other people. Speacking of being aquard, she hadn't seen Kaleb since the sorting ceramony and was kind of greatful for it. She wasn't sure she could have stoped herself from suttering up a storm.

Kaleb was wearing a black shirt with blue jeans. A typical outfit that still made Kaleb look good, at least, he thought so anyway. He was walking, and did not know where he was really going. He just walked, and that was the story of him. Kaleb rolled his blue-gray eyes and laughed at himself. He glanced about, seeing himself outside and in the gardens. Though he wasn't really the type to venture into the gardens, Kaleb shrugged it off. It was about the same when he walked right into a petting zoo without really seeing it. Kaleb noticed a girl, and it was none other than Judy. Kaleb smirked in his mind, and plastered a sweet smile on his face. Though it wasn't a big one at all, just enough to make him look friendly. He approached her, and questioned softly, trying not to scare the girl, "Hey there, Judy." His tone was a soothing one, for he knew that Judy was a little...skittish when it came to people. Especially him.

Judy looked up when someone said her name though she wasn't expecting anyone to behere. That knew her anyway. The voice was soothing but that didn't make Judy blush any less when she looked into the blue-gray eyes of Kaleb Styx. She nearly swooned when she saw him. Thank god she didn't the last thing Judy needed was to faint in the preasence of the boy that she... liked?

Judy closed her eyes to get rid of that thought. Even if she did like him there was no way that Judy would ever catch the eye of a boy like this. Especially not in her ugly pink shirt and open bluse. Judy managed to but on a small smile after a minute or two. "Hello Kaleb I hope you feeling well." She said as brightly as she could without seeming geeky.

Kaleb managed not to say anything about the clothes that she was wearing. He himself wasn't wearing anything spectacular. It was just normal and eh, he did not care for attire nowadays. Not on him anyway. Kaleb chuckled after she responded, glad that she did not flip out or hurt herself. "I am. Just lurking about here as always. How about you, Judy? Taking a liking to Hogwarts yet?" Kaleb himself loved it. What was there to not like? Besides homework. Kaleb folded his arms across his chest and had more of a laid back appearance. Truth be told, he saw really nothing he liked in Judy but a simple tool. A tool for fun when he would decide to completely break her heart. Just something he liked to do.

Judy nodded though she made no effort to pick herself up off the kneeling possiton she was in. She knew that if she tried she would end up right back on the ground while making herself look foolish in the prosses. "I like it just fine. I'm making friends and I haven't come cross Aleyha in a short while." She said with a bright smile. She made it faide quickly though. She was talking to her cousen after all.

Judy quickly stammered. "N,n,not that I wouldn't be happy to see her well after all we do know each other."

Kaleb decided to kneel down next to her, because apparently, she wasn't going to stand up anyhow. He had one of his arms resting on his knees, and a casual smile upon his face. The actor has completely taken over, and it was just what he needed. Kaleb laughed when she brought up his cousin. However, a frown quickly took over, "I haven't seen her around either. She hasn't really been herself lately, and I am dying to know what is wrong with her. She seems...distant and more cheerful." Kaleb shrugged lightly. "Shows how much of a caring cousin I am." Kaleb wasn't too worried over Aleyha, but still, he was concerned. Actor or not. Kaleb's expression changed from frowning to a simple worried expression. How he could easily change expressions was almost like molding clay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back