Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Straight 12" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Valeria was enjoying school, she was enjoying all of the fun that school brought her. Today she was just spending time on the sixth floor, watching as people passed by, she hadn't ever been around this many people before.

Parker was planning to go and hang out at the North tower, it was a good day for that and a good day for clinging on memories about one of his first friends in school, Zach. He missed him and yet, they hadn't talked for a while now. And while he was on his way, he noticed a new girl, he had seen her at lessons and knew that they were in the same year. "You're Valeria, right?" he awkwardly asked, unsure of what he was even doing. "Are you lost?" she was literally looking like she was lost. Standing in the corridor and watching people.

Valeria glanced at the cute boy who was speaking. She smiled at him, "Yeah I'm Valeria, but no, I'm not lost," she told him. "I'm just watching people. I'm sorry I don't know your name...,"

Parker immediately felt relieved that he hadn't misspelled her name or even got it right. "Oh, makes sense," he awkwardly put a strand of his hair behind his ear and smiled at her. He really didn't expect her to know his name, he wasn't the popular guy or anything that way. Last year there would be bigger chances that she would know his name but not this year. "It's fine... I mean, no, it's Parker, nice to meet you," he was feeling bad about himself and his social skills. "You transferred here?"

Valeria gave a little smile. "It's good to meet you too Parker," he seemed shy but Val thought he was still cute. "Yes I did. But I didn't go to any school before, just homeschooled," she told him, she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

Parker tried to calm down again as he understood that Valeria didn't seem to find him weird or not worthy of communication. "Oh, cool. Why did you decide to come there? I'd love to be homeschooled honestly," at least he didn't stutter this time, just talking a bit faster than usual, and gave a small smile again.

Valeria gave a little smile, "I wanted to," which wasn't entirely correct but she wasn't going to go into detail. She reached out and lightly touched his shoulder, "You don't want to be homeschooled, it's so boring! Trust me Parker,"

Parker gave a slight nod to Valeria and then chuckled. "Oh, cool, and how you like it so far?" he asked, keen to get an answer. When the girl touched his shoulder, he froze for a second and then smiled at her. Well, she was cute and even Parker had to admit it, tho he tried to not focus on that. "Ugh, honestly, I still don't talk with people here apart from one girl from Hufflepuff, my best friend since childhood. So nothing would really change."

"It's so much fun," she replied with a smile. She hadn't expected to actually say why but it ws pretty honest. "Well.....we're friends now...you can come talk to me too now...," she told him with a sincere tone.

"Glad you like it there," Parker smiled at her, this time he was smiling honestly. "Really? Oh, cool, ugh, maybe you would like to hang out with me sometime then?" he unsurely asked, he was pretty sure that she already had people to hang out with as she seemed to be loved by people already. "Are you into Quidditch?" he asked unsure what else to ask.

"I would love to Parker, I love meeting people!" she told him sincerely. "I do! I'm an alternate on the ravenclaw team. Do you like quidditch?"

"Yeah, cool, fun! Uhm, yeah, fun," he awkwardly smiled and then got a bit more excited when she said that she was into Quidditch. "I was an alternate keeper last year but this time didn't try out, I'm considering to try out next year again"

"Why not?" she asked him. It seemed odd to not try out again.

"I-... Forgot?" Parker offered being pretty sure that she knew that it wasn't the right reason. "I wasn't sure on what to do and decided to take a year off to at least understand for which position I am going for,"

Valeria frowned slightly, how could someone forget...."You should go for chaser," she told him. "I think you'd make a good chaser,"

Parker smiled at her thankfully, a bit surprised that she actually gave him an offer and that he even considered it. "Yeah, it would actually make the most sense," he nodded. "Uhm, did you join any clubs? They have pretty cool events sometimes,"

"Just the sisterhood and the arts club, I like the friendship aspect of the sisterhood and the art of the arts club," Val said to Parker. "Are you in any?"

Parker raised an eyebrow a bit. "You're into arts? Like which ones? Painting and all that stuff, music or what?" he asked genuinely interested. "Well, I'm in Brotherhood actually, and that's it," he awkwardly said, he didn't really participate in the school life.

"Painting!" She replied, "Brotherhood is pretty cool, it must be fun, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back