People For The Extremely Nice Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa Parker

As the topic title says, Vanessa needs people. She has a boyfriend at the moment. A lot of people could find her as a pain in the butt, but nice people will find her as a great friend.

Vanessa Iris Parker (Made her initials VIP on purpose :p ) is extremely nice. She believes that even the cruelest person in existence can change and become a nice person. She loves nature and music. When she does have a bad day, like everyone does, she gets snappy. She is funny (and sometimes random) on a good day. She's a little talkative, but she won't go on for hours and hours.

Bad description, but I was never good at descriptions of characters. I'm better at RPing. So please post if you have a character you would like to have RP with Vanessa! People who have already, feel free to post if you want to again! Thanks!

I can offer Tohoru Koshiba. They have met once before. When he was a skirt chasing jerk. Those days are now over I promise. He is a heart broken guy who is just looking to find the girl of his dreams and spoil her senseless.

I could start it but it would have to wait until tonight because I am really busy today and should not even be on right now lol.

Thanks so much. I will pm you when I have posted it and the cake is awesome but it makes me hungry just looking at it.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back