People for Evan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan Southwick

Wand
16 inch Oak, Pheonix Feather
So Evan has taken about a nine year hiatus from the magical world and has come back... which means that he's basically alone soo I was wondering if anyone wanted to meet him... maybe...

[Be Friends]
[Enemies]
[Love Interest]

I have Róisín who could be a love interest. But she would only be a flirt because I have a plot with someone.. basically to make someone jealous because they will be in an open relationship.

I just made her account so I haven't fully developed her character but she is generally nice.

Irene could be a friend and a love interest if they like each other enough. She is generally a friendly person. She doesn't know much about muggles at all though because her father never let her interact with them growing up. Even now, she still has a little bit of a prejudice against muggles, though she is trying to get out of that. I think Irene would be fascinated by someone who was able to just give up his magic for so long.

I have Valen who could be a friend or a love interest. She's still being developed, but mostly she's a determined hard working young woman really looking to find herself right now. She has kind of an attitude, but she's really sweet and amazing to people she cares about.

He could be mates with Kevin if you want?
Kevin rarely acts his age and is more like a teenager than an adult.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back