Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Faxen's ❤
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Dymetris Kozlov wonder into tonight's feast wearing black pants and white collar shirt, his shoes were black boots instead of dress shoes like everyone else been wearing and no tie hung from the young boy neck. He didn't go traditional like his mothers would've wanted, he went as himself. Plain looking with his sandy blonde dreads falling down his back. Getting dress would be more attention. That's something he weren't asking for just a little fun and than he got back to his dormitory. He would've been happy just staying in his dormitory all night and hang with his other mate that didn't have dates on their own. Instead he was here, looking around at the great hall and their massive decoration. The boy kept on moving farther into the celebration, his eyes moving as he kept walking, kinda wishing for someone attendance for the evening. He moved along the walls when he didn't see that person and kept it casual, waiting to ditch this festival.

Roze entered the Great Hall in a simple blue dress with several white snowflakes on it and simple silver heels. She stood awkwardly in the doorway for a moment, then, realizing she was blocking the way, took a few steps inside. She looked around, looking for something or someone to talk to. She had decided she needed to be more outgoing this year.

A bit farther into the celebration was a boy seemingly alone.
Okay, she thought. I'm going to go talk to him. Be social.

Roze walked up to the boy and shyly said "Hi."

Dymetris blue clear eyes look back at the girl who'd approached him. First time being approached, he smile inwardly just for her to see it. "Hello" he said an a Russian accent thick. Reaching for the smallest corner of his neck, Dymetris scratched feeling nervous around someone new. "Nice night? Not to crowded that must be good" he said more than what his mind intended for him to say. He look away, his eyes falling back down to the ground again. Paying attention more to his black boots than the great hall.

"Yeah, it is a nice night, both inside and out." She agreed with him as she looked up at the charmed ceiling.

Roze looked back at the boy and noticed he was giving his shoes quite a bit of attention. At least she wasn't the only shy one.

"I'm Roze Castro. Third year Griffindor." She said kindly.

Dymetris went back to staring at the girl, simply feeling more relax now he knew her name. "I'm Dymetris Kozlov, Hufflepuff" he replied back. He felt at ease by the seconds. He looked around after normally greeting her, he saw that they were near the snack table. Having but a sweet tooth, he grabbed for a chocolate turtle which was Transfigurated to move animated till the beholder pressed on its shell. "Would you like one Roze?" he picked a turtle up and handed up to her.

"Yeah, thanks." Roze said, taking the charmed chocolate turtle from him.

"Dymetris," she said his name as if she were trying it out. "I like it." She said after a short pause, smiling at him.

"So, where are you from?" She asked curiously.

Dymetris watched the little chocolate turtle kick lightly at his fingers. "thanks I like yours too. Don't think I've met a Roze before in my life" his Z almost sound silent when he said her name. Dymetris English still needed heaps of help, with his thick accent he said just about most names wrong. "I'm from Russia.." he answered her right away. The chocolate turtle kept inching to move, Dymetris could see his little bitty mouth open to snap down at his finger, he took that time quickly to squeeze down it shell. "Where do you hail?" he ask, as the shell sort of causes bit of caramel spill on his hands. He look down to see he squeeze to hard on it, taking a napkin he immediately tried to clean the content away from his now sticky fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back