peaceful walking

Harris brow furrowed she wasn't sure what part Lexi hadn't understood. "Have you been shopping in Oxford street?" she asked she was aware she was just reapeting the question slower but she didn't know how else to phrase the question.

"oh, sorry. didn't catch that, yah i did shop there...always actually when i was ten." lexi smiled, she knows that her family has money but she's not so with the pride thing.

"Yeah it's great isn't it!" Harri said. She loved shopping. "So have you got any plans for the holidays?" she asked.

"maybe i'll just going to help my father on his restaurant." lexi said while picking a grass one by one into the ground.

"i miss being with them actually, now that my younger sister is starting her first year at beauxbatons they'll be left." lexi said looking sad.

Harri smiled comfortingly "Don't worry you'll still see her in the holidays!" Harri said, she had no brothers and sisters and so didn't fully appreciate the strong bonds that can grow between them.

"i know, but i wish my letters here didn't come." lexi said "but if my letters didn't come, i'm going to be enrolled at a muggle school. thats not the part of my plan you know." she said while still picking the grass.

"Yeah and who would want to go to a muggle school compared to here!"Harri said trying to cheer Lexi up. She looked at the castle and was glad that she had come here, it was great!

"the thing i don't want here is that the students are in four groups which is i don't like here."lexi said while doing a hand sign. "but no offense, the students here are so totally like slytherin's."she said

Harri smiled and said "But we have to be sorted some how! this is probably the easiest way!" she looked at Lexi again her head cocked to the side in confusion "What do you mean they are so totally like Slytherin?" she asked.

"you know they are so cruel, to the slytherin's even though they did not know them better." lexi said. "except you of course, your kind to me even though you know that i'm a slytherin." she smiled to harri.

Harri smiled "Well I think people who judge you just on what house your in are stupid!" she said, she hoped this helped Lexi. Harri didn't think it was fair to just not get on with slytherins.

"The people who judge you like that don't deserve you so just ignore them!" Harri said and hugged her. She liked Lexi and didn't see how anyone couldn't!

lexi smiled to what harri said and harri hugged her and she hugged her back this is what is like to have a true friend lexi said to her mind.

Harri smiled glad she had helped. "It's getting late. I'm gunna head back to the castle you coming?" Harri asked, looking up at the sky which was starting to turn dark.

"Come on then!" Harri said and began walking briskly back to the castle, she thought about the nice warm common room and began walking faster.

lexi started to walked into the castle to and felt the warm of it. she's happy that she make friends a lot easier than she thought.

(thread closed) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back