Peace never lasts long

Judy Sherman

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Judy had been hiding from the world again. She didn't mean to be this way she just was. Finally after a summer/winter away Judy decided to put on her old explore's hat on and find new things about the castle. She could have just joined the Exploration club but then she would have had to share the expirence with people that where not her big brother. After not too long Judy realized that this was a mustake. How she had ended up in the dungeons she didn't know but she was looking for the quickest way out. Again she had gotten herself lost in a scary place. Judy wraped her arms around herself but was determaned not to let one tear roll down her cheeks. A mission she was failing misrably.

Hoshi was heading back to the common room when she stumbled onto the sound of a muffled sobbing. Usually she would have been sympathic to the sound of crying but really there was something about the girl when she saw her that made her want to make her cry more. She felt like the Hoshi from primary that used to make the lives of others miserable. It never hurt to get back to her old self once in a while even if it was just an act. "What a pathetic piece of work." She said with contempt in her voice. In the dim lighting Hoshi assumed she looked pretty horrorfying in her all black outfit and dark make-up. Still it wasn't so much that the girl had to go pail the way she did.

Aleyha was heading toward the common room from the directions from the innermost dungeons, when a smirk curled along her pale lips. A thin, long black dress clung to Aleyha's small body like a second skin, her hair pin straight and flowing around her. Her snake was curled around her neck. The muffled sobs, only one would dare cry in the dungeons. Aleyha approached the girl, her boots stopping to stand a mere five feet from her. Aleyha's wand was out, and Lumos brightened the area. Her red eyes sparked like wild flames, but she did not see the older Slytherin yet. Aleyha's focus was on Judy, "Getting brave? Seems like you fail at that too, mudblood." Aleyha glanced over, and saw a girl that would have scared Aleyha if she not liked that style. Aleyha smiled, only venomous yet made her beautiful as well, "Love the outfit." Her cold gaze locked onto Judy once more.

Judy whiped her eyes with her sleeve when she heard voices. She was in Slytherin terretory after all and if she had done anything over the last semester is listern to what people where saying. A lot of it seemed far fetched to here but Judy did think there was a possablity that a Slytherin would rescue a Ravenclaw. She didn't know if that would be extended to her so it was best to seem like she was at least a little confident in herself. "I d,d,don't have m,m,m,mud in my vains n,n,n,no one does. I,i,i,it's atomicly i,i,i,impossable."

Judy said then whinced. She had meant that to come out of her mouth without stuttering but that seemed to be unlikely now. She looked at the older girl as if asking for help but by the terrafying looks of her it wasn't likely. Judy wished now more than ever that she had stayed in her dorm. She had been safe there. She mummered something but it was to low to pick up.

Hoshi started laughing in a harsh sort of way. "My god I haven't heard a sutter that bad since my dad was getting information out of person the muggle way." She said then gave a sort of sniffing laugh. "If your so scared of her and of the dungeons why did you come down here?" She said in a mock conserened voice. Hoshi turned to the albino and gave her a lopsideded smile. "Your related to Haden-senpie aren't ya?" She asked. She might have mentioned something about the girl but also she noticed the same kind of red eyed stare that her mentor had.

Aleyha rolled her eyes and snorted, "Fine, I'll call you by another word that means mudblood in my dictionary. Pathetic. Worthless. Should I go on?" Aleyha lowered her wand slightly, the light still lightening up the area about them. Aleyha smirked, and added, "This is no place for a crying Hufflepuff. Jeez, that Derrik had more backbone." Aleyha looked disgusted at the girl. Whether she was insulting Judy or complimenting Derrik was unknown. Aleyha's icy gaze landed on the older Slytherin. Aleyha nodded, "Distant cousin, closer now by my uncle adopting her." Fenrir let out a threatening hiss, the echoes bouncing off the dungeon walls. Aleyha murmured to her snake, "You'll have your turn, my sweet." Aleyha smirked once more.

Judy heard the his and gave a scream without meaning too. She couldn't help it. Snaked where on Judy's long list of phobias. Another one was the dark but it wasn't that dark down here. Or at least it wasn't until thies two came up. Now it seemed like a cave down here. Judy wanted to run but was afraid of what they might do. They might do something to her anyway. Judy looked around. What to do, what to do! Her brother was always saying how smart she was then why couldn't she come up with anything now. That and the names that Aleyha was usuing for her were ringing in her head. She was right. Judy was a useless pathice lump of a witch that could even get some of the simplest spells right.

Judy tried to talk again but she couldn't quite get the words out. She looked at the girl again. No she wasn't going to help her. "I,I,I" She tried to get out again but her voice died. Finally her eyes fell on the snake. "I just want to go back to my dorm" She finally said in the smallest squeek of a voice. Finally her legs seemed to want to move. Without thinking much of it, Judy made to bolt in the direction of the girl with purple hair.

Hoshi caught the girl round the middle as she tried to make her escape. "No you don't. We're not done talking. And we are having such a pleasent talk. Arn't we?' She said to the other girl. Aleyha if she wasn't much mustaken. She looked pointedly at door behind them. She knew that it was empty and apperently abandoned. Perfict for torturing the scared girl even more. "You know there is a room down here where it's said that the souls of lost children end up once they have starved to death in the maze that is the dungeons. It's even said that they look for new victumes to drag into the darkness." Hoshi said into the girl's ear as she turned her around. She was now looking to Aleyha to back up her story.

As each moment passed, Aleyha began to admire this Hoshi girl, and wondered why she hadn't heard of the Hoshi girl more often. Dismissing the thought, she watched Hoshi say something. Perfect... she thought maliciously. However, Aleyha decided to add onto the story as well. Aleyha nodded, her face serious, putting on a perfect act, "She is right. And, there is this huge snake, basilisk, that lives down here too. It loves to feed on children, especially those who are terrified." Aleyha stroked her snake, her face the flawless carving of ice. Emotionless, all to make the story seem much more realistic. Even if it was just a bunch of lies.

Judy looked from one to the other with wide eyes. Even if that where not true they where planing something, she knew it. Usually it involved some sort of pain. Judy didn't like pain. Then agian she didn't like much else either. That snake was starting to make her skin really crawl. Again she wanted to run but the purple haired girl wasn't letting her go. "P,p,please just let me go and I will be out of your way!" She managed to yell without much waver in her voice. She was scared. More scared than when she had to go to the girls' bathroom at St. Angelica's. Judy struggled to get away. She didn't want to be here. She so didn't want to be here especially if there really was a giant snake down here. Her eyes began to water once more.

Hoshi chuckled darkly in a way that would send shivers down the little Hufflepuff's spine. "Why would I do that? Your a first year right and most first years like to explore. I know I did my fare share of it last year. Mostly because I had to learn the fastest way back to the common room but that's another story." She said sort of pushing her towards the door she had pointed at with her eyes. "Why don't you explore in there for us and tell us what's in there. Or let your body tell us what in there. Your choice really or really the choice of our friend the basalisk if he decided to show his face to you." She said in a sickenly sweet voice. Hoshi hadn't done this in a while. She hadn't liked it much but really it beat being bored.

Aleyha smirked. Perhaps she could try something. She said, "The only way you can really escape from a basilisk is if you get into that room. In fact, I think I hear it coming." Aleyha glanced behind her, and using her Parseltongue hiss, she managed to make it sound like it was coming from deep within the dungeons. She thought, So that's how those puppet people do that... Aleyha walked to the door, and opened it so the other Slytherin could put the girl in there. Aleyha smiled venomously, "He's coming... You know that I'm a Parselmouth, and boy he sounds hungry." The first year folded her hands behind her back, and smirked deviously once more. Though she preferred to actually get violent, this would have to do for now.

Hoshi wanted to laugh but kept inside her while they where preying on poor Judy. Hoshi pushed her closer to the door and opened it with the hand that wasn't holding on painfuly tight to the Hufflepuff's shoulder. "Come on, you want to live don't you?" She asked though her voice was as dark as the blackest night. She opened the door wide then shoved the girl into it though she could fell the little weakling try to run again. Her sturggling was just making Hoshi want to make her do it more. She really was a sick person at heart. She was sure that her friends would have made it much worse for Judy but it looked like she was paniced enough. "Aleyha-chan would you like to help me put our new friend into safty from the big bad snake?" She asked with a huge mock smile.

Judy was trying with all her might to get away from the girl with purple hair. It was small in there and Judy had cluster phobia. To her it was a choice between getting eaten by a snake or being sufficated to death in a small room. "N,n,no I can just run!, I,I,I can just r-r-r-run! P-p-p-pleas-s-s-e l-l-l-et m-m-m-me r-r-run!" She screamed though histeric sobbs. The snake, the ghost story, the looks in the girl's eyes everything was working to make Judy even more scared. She had to get out of here she was ready to beg the girls to let her go on bent knee she just wanted to get back to her dorm and go back to her books maybe sink herself in a High School Host Club novel. She didn't want to go in that small dark room.

Aleyha wished she knew the silencing charm. Her voice was ringing off the walls, and giving Aleyha a migraine. However, she threw her voice again, a loud and terrifying hiss echoed over the screams luckily. Aleyha murmured icily, "He is coming fast. Running will not solve your problems. Just get in there and we will come back and get you when it is safe." Aleyha nodded at Hoshi, and approached Judy, she clenched her shirt and gave a mighty shove, hopefully it would land her in the closet, and Aleyha and Hoshi would just have to shut the door. Aleyha said to Hoshi, "If need be, I can just knock her out." She shrugged, Aleyha's hands curled into fists, her stature not only threatening now, but also rearing for a fight.

OOC: If that is a bit godmod ish, just tell me and I'll edit. :/

Judy was shoved backwards while she was trying to go forward so her small white trainer ended up making contact with what she hoped wasn't Aleyha. The other girl seemed more mercful. Judy landed on her behind but there was no time to feel pain. She scampered up and pressed herself against the other wall. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" Judy screamed hopig to calm the girl. She had heard from a person passing by that she had pushed the Fudge boy down the stares. If that was how she treated her friends Judy shuttered to think what would happen to her who she didn't even like.

Aleyha winced slightly when she felt a wave of hot pain radiate from her leg. Aleyha's crimson eyes darkened, as she gritted her teeth together. Aleyha shouted venomously, "You insignificant scum! How dare you touch me!" How someone could hold so much wrath inside a tiny body was unbelievable. Aleyha entered the closet, and drew her fist back before letting it fly at the Hufflepuff's nose. Aleyha backed away to observe the damage, before releasing a single kick at her legs, just the same as she had did to Aleyha. Aleyha breathed heavily, and turned to Hoshi, before calming herself down. "Let's lock her in there, before I release Fenrir on her..." Aleyha smiled blood thirstily.

Hoshi made a mock hurt face. "That had to hurt badly. Anyway enjoy your stay." She said with a wide grin and slamed the door. She was about to lock her in there when she turned to look at her right. "Someone's coming I think." She whispered. She turned the lock then took Aleyha by the loose end of her top so she would come with her. The last thing Hoshi needed was her newest friend to get in trouble because they where picking on a weakling. "Nice punch by the way I think I heard bones cracking." She said smilng wide.

Larissa- who never strayed far from the Dungeons- was lurking in the shadows, listening out for any Professors.
She brushed back her platinum blonde hair, enjoying the audio of violence.
Her ears pricked up when she heard a noise. Footsteps.
Larissa made the decision to reveal herself, passing from the shadows to where Aleyha and Hoshi were.
"When you're quite finished murdering that student, I advise you to make yourself scarce." Larissa seemed totally relaxed, eye dark, back straight, strong shoulders, the eerie half smile which said she knew more than she'd let on.
"Somebody else is going to join us." Larissa's voice was chilling. She smiled and remained where she was.

Aleyha flexed her fingers. She murmured, "Eh, not my best punch, but it did the job." Aleyha glanced and saw Larissa. Aleyha felt more relaxed than ever now. Though someone would be coming, to rescue the poor girl who would know better than to mention her name. Aleyha shrugged, "I guess the best place is the Slytherin common room." Aleyha wanted to make her escape, and didn't want Hoshi or Larissa to get in trouble. Technically, Aleyha was the one who caused more harm to the girl. Aleyha was already in deep trouble with her father, and didn't need much more. "Let's go to the common room." Aleyha started to walk, but in no hurry just yet, toward the common room.

Hoshi would have flet quite sorry for the Hufflepuff where she just not feeling sorry right now. She saw Larissa and stoped what she was doing. "It's only you. Oh well let's get out of here before someone comes and tells up how we did wrong." She said rolling her eyes the turned to dissaper into the shadows of dungeons. She could hear banging from the girl that they had just terroised. It didn't matter much to Hoshi. She was feeling a little better about herself. With everything going wrong around her it was nice to see that something never changed.

Larissa followed the girls.
She always seemed to turn up just in time to save their skin.
Maybe it was destiny that they all continue to get on well?
Larissa laughed and dismissed the idea as she headed for the Slytherin Common Room.

(lol)

Libby walked past the dungeons, trying to find the place students could duel at, when she saw Hoshi, another apparent slytherin girl and Larissa. What had they been doing there? She was backed against the wall, just glaring at Larissa, guessing she was still mad at her. A shiver went down her spine as they walked past, her eyes were still fixed on her.

Judy was left in the dark to nurse her broken nose and the aching stomach. When she got her breath back Judy managed to scramble over to the door. "HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPP!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. After than her screams became constant. She need an out. She needed an out now. It was small in here and dark and there was half a chance that they had fed her to the basalisk rather than saved her from it. Judy used whatever strangth she had to pound on the thick door there was still no gratee that she would be heard down here. Maybe the ghosts of the dead children would be nicer to her than the people here if no one heard her.

After looking for a bit for his sister. James came down the halway and heard her screaming for help. He rushed to the door He didn't think about using his wand to unlock it. "GET BACK FROM THE DOOR SIS!" He said and when he was sure she was out of the way he rushed at it and then spartin kicked the door right where the knob was for it was weaker there then at the hinges. He was able to move the door but not kick it in fully. It took him two more tries to kick it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back