Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Brodie
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Pliable Mahogany Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Aeon had been wandering the grounds for ages when he finally decided to rest in the garden, He sat on a bench and looked out across the grounds.
He picked a flower and held it to his face and smelt it, causing him to sneeze.
He put the flower down and rested his head back, looking up at the sky
There were no clouds today, just blue, so Aeon took out a book from his satchel and began reading quietly to himself

It was Sam's first time out in the grounds. They were beautiful. He decided to go to the gardens first. He spotted a young boy there, he looked in and around the same age. "Hey there." he called to him, once he got close he relised he hadn't met the boy but recongnised him. The Sorting Ceremony! "First year right?" he asked. "Sam Prince." Sam held his hand out to the boy.

Aeon heard a voice and slowly looked from his book.
There stood a boy, roughly his age who he'd seen at the Sorting Ceremony.
"Oh! Yeah first year, Nice to meet you Sam, I'm Aeon Summers." Aeon said as he shook the boys hand and grinned at him.
"Excited about Hogwarts?" He asked

Sam shook Aeons hand. "Yeah, I was so excited when I got my letter. I just can't wait to get on the quidditch pitch though." he said. That was what he really wanted. "Do you play quidditch?" he asked.

"Yeah, My parents showed me it when i was younger and i just love flying." He replied

Sam nodded,"I plan to try out for the team." he said proudly. There would be no greater pleasure than that. "What kind of broom have you got?" he asked him.

(( Sorry if i take too long, PMing Kida ))
"Oh, Just a firebolt, though i was going to get a sienna storm but I didn't really find it necessary, what did you get?" Aeon asked looking up at Sam while still lying down on the bench

((Sorry I had to go, but I'm back now ^_^ ))

"Well I had mine for about 5 years now. You'll probably laugh at this but its a nimbuss 2001. I just don't really see the need for a new one." he said shrugging. It was true becuase he had the money, the broom just suited him well.

(( welcome back ))
"That's what i originally wanted but then it went up to sienna and then Firebolt." He said sitting up and sliding hide book into his satchel.
"Who have you met so far?"

((Why thank you :) ))

Sam nodded, "Oh, I've actually met a good few people...." Sam said happily thouhg thinking of one special one. "Toni," he said with a smile "Kn-Scorpius" He began to say Knight but Aeon probably wouldn't know what he was saying. "Erm..Blair, Hyo-Rin, Eeyan, Jake, Henric and well a load of other peoples." he laughed. "What about yourself?"

"Let me think theres Wendy, You, Taylor, Payton, Darren, and a few others, not including the shop assistants." Replied Aeon, his eyes staring up at the sky.

Sam nodded, "Yeah I've met Wendy, Taylor and Darren.." he said. "Shopping was tough wasn't it." he found it almost painful to think about shopping again. At least Toni helped him. "Shopping is like my worst nightmare." he laughed.

Aeon let out a sigh.
He had hated shopping but now that it was done he had nothing to do.
"Only girls seem to like shopping, I have no idea why." He said remembering the crowd of shoppers.

"I know I completely agree, Toni adores it..probably as much as I love quidditch." Sam laughed, he really didn't get the big deal of shopping. Though quidditch shopping was allowed but other than that. Not a chance. "So are you pleased with Gryffindor then?" he asked.

"Yeah, It's great being in Gryffindor, You know I heard Slytherin don't have party's" He said
"You enjoy being a puff?" He said grinning, He liked the word puff

"Really?! We had one in our common room." he said simply. Sam stuck out his tongue, "Yes I am enjoying being a Hufflepuff." he laughed, he really didn't care what people thought of his house because lord knows some of them were pushovers.

Aeon put his hand over his mouth and laughed silently.
"Hufflepuff...No offence but it sounds like a type of fart." He said before bursting into laughter

Sam smirked, "Ha ha!" he said sarcastically, "Well Gryffindor just sounds....plain stupid!"

Aeon finally controlled his laughter and smiled at Sam
"Still not as bad as pufflefluff I mean..Hufflepuff" He said, hiss mile growing wider

"Oi! You just shut up!" he said laughing and hit his arm. "You Gryffindors just think your the Bizz." he said folding his arms across his chest.

"Yeah! I'm the Bizz" He said also folding his arms across his chest and standing up, still smiling

Sam laughed, "Keep telling yourself that mate.." he smirked at him. "Is this supposed to be threatening?" he raised an eyebrow at the way he stood up.

Eliza was creeping around the grounds when she saw the two boys standing with their arms folded.
She moved up to them and tapped their shoulders.
"And what are you up to boys?" She asked, her green eyes looking at them both

Aeon turned in surprise, He didn't even hear the girl come up.
"Oh, Nothing much" He said with a grin still on his face
"Whom are you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back