Patrolling

Tom Fletcher

OOC First Name
Mike
Wand
14 3/4" Canadian Maplewood wand with an essence of Hippogriff feather
Tom wandered out of the Entrance Hall, momentarily blinded by the sun. Tom placed his hands in his pockets, and started to take a stroll across the gardens, watching out for an misbehaviour of some kind. Tom made his way to the gardens, and stared out into the horizon, lost in his own thoughts. Hmm I hope my classes this year pass their exams. They seem like a smart bunch, so they probably shouldTom told himself.

Zinc had been kneeling down by some plants, pulling out some of the weeds. She had a whole pocket of weeds now and smiled. She looked up and saw the sky was still nice and dry. She smiled and pulled her hair out of her eyes. I should put them in pleats, she thought. I haven't done that for a hile, she thought and she stood up and patted down as much mud and dirt she could take off her jeans as she could before starting to walk. She took half her hair and started pleating them with her hands. As she was so occupied witht hat, she didn't notice a man about her own age walking in her way. She bumbed into him and fell to the gorund. 'Oh,'she said her cheeks going red. 'I am so sorry. Are you ok?'she asked sincerely, getting herself up, her face worried.

(hallo ^_^ )

"Im fine, are you?" Tom asked the young woman. "Tom Fletcher, Professor of Care of Magical Creatures" he told her extending his hand.

Zinc smiled and patted the dust off her trousers. 'No harm done, don't worry'Zinc said smiling, the colour of her cheeks slowly fading. 'Zinc Honey'She said smiling, glad she knew some other people now other than the other caretaker. 'I'm one of the caretakers here'she said shaking his hand. 'So, Proffessor?'Zinc said summing it over not expecting an answer. 'Do you like the job? I always wondered what what it'd be like'she asked him trying to make conversation. She wasn't very good with people. It had never gron on her well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back