Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
Sara was waiting outside the Prefect's Common Room. This was where Prefect's were supposed to meet when they were patrolling. Today was her turn, and she was teamed up with Georgiana Night. Georgie and her had been friends in first Year, and her twin Kayden had been Sara's best friend. She'd had a huge crush on him, but now he was gone. To Salem. She was a very different person now, but she was really looking forward to seeing Georgie. She'd always liked her when she met her, but she hadn't seen her in the past few years, except in classes and such.
She was really worried about Stefan, he'd been gone for ages now. He was living on the steets, so far as she knew. She knew he hadn't contacted any of them, and he had no family to go to. Where else could he be? She leaned back against the door, tapping her long nails against her elbow. How could he survive? Why had he done this? He knew that they all loved him, and needed him. She could understand that he needed freedom, space, to figure out what his next move was. Why would he do it during OWL year though? He'd studied so hard, and had to work ahrder than any of the rest of them, with his colour-blindness. She was proud of him. He'd managed to keep up, and do extemely well.

Thinking about Stefan made her slightly melancholy, and thinking about one Slytherin invariably led her to think about other Slytherins. Two in Particlar. Her boyfriend-Jake-who had seemingly disappeared off the face of the Earth. She missed him,his strength, his smile, and she never saw him. She didn't know where she stood with him, didn't even know if she was even his girlfriend anymore. She didn't know what she'd done wrong, had she been too open, fallen for him too quickly? Either way, she wasn't going to let herself dwell on him, and ruin her day completely.
On the other hand-there was Dante. Her wonderfully adventurous, and exciting friend. He was into music-he'd even joined glee cClub for her, but at the same time he was very flirty, and she didn't know how to feel about him. She loved being his friend, but she didn't know if he thought of her as a friend, or as something more. He was another person she hadn't seen in ages. She missed her friends, she missed her life. she hadn't seen Willow in months. It was so weird, to live a life apart from them.

Shaking her head, she tried to dispel any negative thoughts. She was going to see an old friend today. She couldn't let anything that was bothering her at present interfere with that. She took deep breathes and glanced up and down the corridor, hoping for some glimpse of Geogie's startling blue eyes.

Georgiana made her way down to the Prefect Common Room from her own houses Common Room. She had to Patrol with Sara Moon a girl who once had hung out with her brother and her during their first year. But even though Georgie was one for having a lot of friends once she started becoming more friendly with Logan Stone her activity in group meetings ceased as she spent more time with Logan. Of course that was one of her first mistakes, she never knew how to talk to her old friends once Logan left the school.

Standing on the landing of the second floor she composed herself before turning down the corridor towards the Prefect Common Room. Seeing Sara standing outside the room she quickened her pace just as the school's clock began to ring. Officially it meant that they were on duty which Georgiana was glad for her timing. She wasn't one for idle chitchat while on patrol, she was one of the types who tried her hardest to be the best Prefect she could, and that meant no gossiping.

"Ready Sara?" She asked in a poliete tone as she approached the girl. Sara always seemed to be a nice girl but Georgiana knew the girl had her own boy troubles over the past few years. Though Georgie knew she was dating Jake Simpson, a boy who said his friend at Hogwarts was Georgiana. However Georgiana had been wrapped around Logan at the time and did not pay enough attention to any of her friends and she felt bad about it. The past was the past and she could never change who she had been then, she hoped the people she once called friends knew that.

Sara smiled at Georgiana as she arrived, just as the bell was ringing; "Yup, and it looks like we're right on schedule." she replied, straightening her shoulders and walking over to meet her. "Oh my God, it seems like an age since I've seen you-partly my fault of course I've been so wrapped up between studying, quidditch and prefect duties." she smiled, she'd always liked Georgie, and she sometimes felt that her and Georgiana would've been better friends if Sara hadn't been so close to Kayden. She started to walk down the corridor; "So-how are you?" she asked, as she gazed around the corridor. They were expected to stop any troublemaking, but this part of the castle seemed pretty calm; "Hmm...quiet day today." she commented absently, looking out a window to see that the students were gathered on the grass there. nothing suspicious about that. She suddenly remembered when she'd last seen Georgie-it had been when Briar's secret had come out. Michael had been there too. She wondered whether she should tell Georgiana about his death, she'd been there, and he was a Professor. Perhaps she already knew?

She peered around the corner, thee were students milling about, and a few first years were sitting on the windowsills, she used to do it herself, and though she'd never fallen, she'd almost scared Dante into falling. It was dangerous, though there was a great view; "Hey-be careful there." she called, walking over to them. She straightened her skirt and said; "Trust me-there are not any charms to protect you there, get down." They jumped off the sill and walked off mumbling. Sara smiled slightly, she wasn't exactly the least mischievous person she knew, but she had to be slightly more responsible now.

Georgiana returned Sara's smile even if it wasn't a real one and forced. Almost instantly the girl started into a conversation Georgiana wished didn't have to start. She had lost her old self of trying to be friends with everyone forever ago it seemed, and now many of the people she once spoke to came back at once. Georgie did a sideways glance at Sara, she had grown up to be as pretty as when they first met and before she could stop herself she began to wonder if Sara's love life was better then her own. Of course Sara was with Jake, but she didn't know how much either of them have changed over the years. "I'm doing just peachy, you?" She said with a light laugh in her tone.

Georgiana watched as Sara got some firsts years off from sitting on the window sill. She knew a fall from the height would really hurt and potentially end the life of one of them and she was glad they had gotten there in time. But it brought Georgie back to when she'd sit on the stone railing on top of the astronomy tower with Logan and she'd watch everyone milling about on the lawn while he did school work next to her. Of course sometimes it had been her own school work he did, but that was in the past and she learned from almost getting caught to do her own her. They had very different writing styles even if she copied everything he wrote for her down on a new parchment to hand in.

Sara didn't really know Georgiana the way she used to. She remembered Georgie as confident, funny, and her and Logan had been such a cute couple. It had been weird when he left, not seeing him around the common room and such. He'd helped her get used to the school when she first started, and it had been sad to see him go. Sara missed Kayden too, he'd been one of her closest friends, but they all seemed to be disappearing recently. Stefan was gone, and Willow too. It seemed to be a cycle, even if she trusted someone, and let them in-they'd just disappear. so what was the point in letting people in? "I'm alright-terrified about the OWLs though.." she replied, not fully answering the question. She didn't really know how she was. Today, she was in a relatively good mood, but her life was going South quickly, and she didn't know how to stop it.

After the incident with the First Years, she turned to Georgie, part of her wished she could be loud and excited the way he used to be, but growing up had changed her. Part of her felt that growing up was just another word for becoming boring. "What do you think of the lessons so far?" she asked idly, looking up and down the hall. "I think they're interesting, even though they're much harder." she commented, as she too out a bobbin and tied up her hair. She was forever at wwar with her hair, when she wanted it straight it'd be curly, and when she wanted it curly, it'd frizzy. At this stage of the day she wasn't going to worry about how she looked, so she tied it in a loose ponytail, which hung to her shoulder blades.

Georgiana not wanting to talk wasn't planning on giving the old friend any bug replied however she was suprised that the girl had been stressing over the OWLs. Of course most students did seem to worry over the OWLs in their fifth year. Georgie on the other hand wasn't to worry about not passing the ones she wanted to, but then again her habits of studying have gotten very good over hte past few years. "Oh yes, they aren't for awhile though, plenty of time to study," Georgiana said sort of indifferently. Looking around the corridor Georgiana wished that someone would be disregarding the rules, otherwise the patrol would be very boring and not really worth doing. She did like the fear aspect of it, everyone always seemed to behave better when she or another Prefect would walk by.

Georgiana glanced over at her partner suprised that the Ravenclaw was having trouble in class. Though she supposed that assuming would get her no where at this point. "I've only really had issues with Transfiguration, but that was more because the darn mouse ran off and I had to chase it around the classroom," Georgiana answered honestly. She was trying to show off to Sara, but the lessons this year seemed almost laughable, Muggle Studies was a pinch for her having been raised as a muggle. DADA was boring as ever with the dark Professor which taught it, she did earn some House Points from him however so he wasn't nearly as bad as she thought.

OOCOut of Character:
So sorry for the wait. I had this completely done two days ago and then the internet went out as I pressed post and I lost everything and I couldn't remember any of it!

OOCOut of Character:
Same thing happened to me the other day :p

Sara smiled to herself, as she managed to get a respose from Georgie. Thing had changed recently, and she did like Geogrie, though trying to talk while on patrol wasn't the best idea; "It seems that's all I do anymore-study, I've lost contact with most of my friends at this stage, and since Stefan's left school.." she replied, a bit annoyed. She wasn't happy with her situation at the moment, but study was important. If she wanted to mae it to being an auror, she'd have to study, and do extermely well-else she wouldn't get into the classes she needed for her NEWTs. She looked around the corridor, but the most that was happening was a quiet disagreement between two girls. No elevated voices or anything, just rapid whispering. It didn't seemt to be a problem.

Sara smiled at Georgie's response; "No, I mean that-the classes are harder to do, becaus eof what we're doing. I mean...we used to switch objects and such, but now we've basically killed small animals." she replied, this had been annoying her in the past few Transfiguration classes; "It just feels wrong if you get me, but DADA has been really boring-we're basically just repeating things we've already done." she finished, she hadn't meant to say so much. She loved Defense Against The Dark Arts-it was her favourite subject but it had been uninteresting this year.

Watching as a few students hurridly walked away from them Georgiana listened to her fellow Prefect talk. "All I ever do is study as well. But that's all I've done since Logan left to Beauxbatons," she admited to her old friend. Shiloh had been the one close friend she had when she first started the school, however Sara had been in the group she hung around with. Georgie always thought the girl was a sweet person, however her impression of Sara's sister hadn't been so great and from getting a glimpse of the Rumor Has It magazine it seemed Kate's life was still not going right.

"The year is almost up, so you may not have to continue with any classes you don't like," Georgiana told the girl she was on patrol with. Gulping she couldn't believe what she was about to ask the other girl. It had popped into her head and like word vomit she couldn't help it. "I heard you're dating Jake Simpson, did he ever say anything about me?" Georgie asked quite embarrassed that she was asking.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry-super late reply. I'm just catching up on everything at the moment :/

Sara smiled at Geogrie's reply. She watched students passing them, and sighed. Students seemed to be terrified of her these days, just because of the badge she wore, unless of course-they wanted something. The younger students she could understand, she used to be afraid of the prefects too, but other than that she thought it was just silly. "I remember Logan-he helped me get used to the school, told me about Hogwarts. It was a shame he left." she replied, smiling at Geogiana. Her and Logan had been such a cute couple, and she hardly believed it when he left. Of course, he had been going through a bit of turmoil. The common room had felt odd without him.

"Nope, I only kept on the subjects I need to become an auror, so that I can focus on that-I'll need to keep them all on at NEWT level." she answered, shaking ehr head, but looking back up at Georgie she asked; " What subjects did you keep on?" She was surprised to hear Geogie's question, but decided to answer truthfully; "We are, well we're supposed to be, he hasn't really mentioned you, though I know your guys are friends... In all honesty-we haven't talked for ages. It's like he's disappeared off the face of the Earth." she explained, sadly. It felt as though her and Jake had spent more time together before they were dating than now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back