Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lumio missed his grandmother’s cooking. He had always missed it when not in italy with her, but his own mother’s cooking had usually been enough to keep him satisfied, without either, Lumio didn’t have anything. No way of letting himself eat the food he missed. But, Lumio had woken up that morning for such a craving of pasta, that he had immediately decided that this day would be a cooking day. He knew the kitchens existed and that they let people do things in there, he’d heard his brother talk about it. Lumio put on a large gryffindor t-shirt, did little to tame the bed mused curls and headed to the kitchens. He greeted the house elves in the room with a wide expression. He asked a few of them if he could, where he could work without bothering them too much. He found his spot and then gathered up what he would need. The elves offered him some pasta, since he’d told them what he was doing, but no Lumio would have to start from scratch, just as his mother and grandmother had always taught him. He grabbed the first few ingredients that he needed to start on the pasta, and after putting on an apron he set about making it. Lumio knew how to make pasta, how to do the whole thing from scratch, after all he had heard it enough, seen it been done enough, and Lumio was completely unafraid of making a mess.

Today, the girl made excellent eclipses for school and plans and mission plans. She had just finished her culinary artwork when she decided all of them, as well as to delete or respect someone. The girl had always dreamed of having an open rest and treating everyone with sweet cakes and eclairs. Plan point number two for eclairs. Deep in the heart it was a point of plan several one. There were all sorts of flavors and she was happy with her work. '' Hey! Do you need help? I made my self oreor eclairs and something new. '' Claira smailed the boy and she was so proud her self.

Lumio looked up from his work and smiled at the girl who had greeted him. He was midway through making the pasta, his hands were covered in flour but he was smiling widely. ”I don’t need help! I’m making pasta,” Lumio told her with a bright and loud tone. He wondered what sort of eclairs oreos were or how they tasted but he was sure they’d be fun. ”I’m Lumio,” he told her, ”I’d shake your hand, but they’re a bit covered in flour,” he added with a wide grin. Perhaps she had like him, just missed the tastes of home and this was her pasta, ”I don’t cook very often, but I woke up missing home, and home for me is pasta” he told her, he was turning back to his work, more focused than ever on what he’d been doing though still keen to keep up the conversation if she wanted to. He didn’t need the help, but if she wanted to help he wouldn’t stop her.

Clara was sad a little becouse she wanted to make some new pasta. She loved so much cooking and dreamed later open a restorant and make people happy. "That sad! I was hoping and wanted ask you about pasta. Can you teach me please? I'm to good cooker" Yes, Clara was one talent and that was cooking something nice and very delicius. "Nice to meet you! My name is Clara. It's okey!" Clara smiled to him and she was looked dreamy eyes and hoped she can help him to do that. "I think you doing grate! I always wanted opened later restorant of eclair. I always make this my home" She smiled to Lumio and told him her biggest dream.

Lumio was surprised by reaction and just nodded, ”I don’t need help, but I don’t mind it!” he told her with a bright and loud expression. He motioned for her to come over, ”I’m not a good cook, but pasta’s in my blood, it’s something I can do easily,” he knew how to make a few other things, but he’d been raised around pasta most of all, so he knew he was best at that. Lumio smiled when she introduced herself, ”It’s good to meet you Clara. Are you a gryffindor?” he told her with a bright smile to her. He was very surprised when she told him that she wanted to open a restaurant when she was older, mostly because he wasn’t aware that people knew what they wanted to do. ”That’s cool. When did you decide you wanted to cook?” he asked her as he continued to make the pasta in front of him. He was still making the base of the pasta, the mixture that would become the pasta. ”I don’t know what I want to do with my life, but I know I want pasta now,”

Oh, she was no more talking about pasta, becouse she didn't wanted other boy get angry. '' I think you are good, becouse i see how you work with food. '' Clarawas saying to him a little bit compliment. Clara was hear otrher boy ask about her house. Why everybody was thinking she is from Gryffindor house? Her mother was say that, brother Max to and only Bill told her she would be Ravenclaw house. ''No, I'm from Ravenclaw house and you?'' She didn't see he from Ravenclaw house. '' I understand, when i was with my mom and all the time together doing something nice and something to good eat. I always wanted make people happy and later i understand, i have a talent.'' That was one talent to her make people happy with her food. She was made good cucumber drink to. '' I think you will know, that later!'' Clara smiled.

Lumio grinned happily at her, ”Thanks Clara!” he had a bright tone when he spoke, excited and eager. ”Ravenclaw wow! One of those smarty pants,” it was a light insult but he didn’t mean like that, he was only going based off what he had heard from others. ”I’m a gryffindor! But my brother’s a ravenclaw!” he told her, trying to assure her that he liked ravenclaw, ”Hey’s not a smarty pants really, but he speaks a bunch of languages,” Lumio told her, thought it was a little unnecessary. He listened as she talked about it. It seemed that she took it from her mum, that she did it because her mother did so, and perhaps she had just enjoyed doing it with her. The boy wasn’t so sure as she was about him figuring out what he was going to do with his life, but admittedly she was right about the fact that he was able to decide later. ”Don’t just stand there then, come help!” he was rolling out the pasta, ”I’m making spaghetti, so it’s got to be rolled and stretched out properly. Then it needs to dry for a bit,” he told her, assuming that she knew what he meant when he said that.

''Ur welcome'' Clara was happy finaly see he and she finaly can nice talk. She was first time a little vorie make new friendship in here shcool. ''Yes, Ravenclaw are smarty pants'' Clara smiled to him. '' So you are brave? That cool, i wished my brother Bill was learning here, but he is another shcool. '' She missed so much family and her mom becouse she didn't see long time. '' I don't know him and i never meet him a Ravenclaw. '' She was probably belive him and mayby he was right about him.

''Yes! Finaly i hear that word from you.'' The girl gladly dropped the eclipses on the table and ran over Lumio's help with great pleasure. She tidied up her hair so that it wouldn't fall in her eyes or mix. ''I can do that. I will later you give one eclair for this and you let me help you. You deserve it.'' She smiled to Lumio and started him help.

Lumio grinned at her when she seemed to agree that ravenclaws were smarty pants. And of course he nodded when she asked if he was brave, ”Of course!” he declared, ”I’ll be everyone’s Knight in flour covered armour,” he didn’t particularly like going outside and he didn’t like doing things too strenuous but he could definitely pretend to be a knight in several other ways. ”Why isn’t your brother here?” he knew he’d almost been sent to school in Italy but he had a reason for that, perhaps she did too. ”My brother and I don’t get along too well,” he told her with a little shrug. It seemed pointless to say but it was in cast she wanted to get to know him. He didn’t think Ajaccio would mind but Lumio hardly wanted to be the one to ask. He watched as she dropped her eclairs on to the table and rushed over to her. Lumio was a little surprised by her eagerness, but if that was what she wanted, then who was he to stop her. ”I’ll definitely take an eclair, but after the pasta!” he focused on his work, as she seemed to help out as well and showed her how . to do it. ”How do you like this school so far?”

''I think you would look good as a knight'' She say boy a compliment and she was working and making pasta and she looked how he worked and do the same. Clara learned so fast and she was realy enyoi be with him. ''My brothers are in different schools. Just like my twin brother. He changed his mind when he came here.'' Clara answered the boy and she was listened the boy and she didn't understand why the boy says he have a bad relationship with brother. '' Why that? You are nice.'' She smiled. ''Great, then need finished pasta..'' Clara smiled to him and maked pasta.'' I like Hogwarts and i have a good friends and you?'' Clara asked.

Lumio laughed lightly, ”I’d be an amazing knight,” he told her. He was sure he would be, who wouldn’t love to be the one to help save others, the one to help be a good person and show the world the best way to act. He listened as she told him that her brother was just at a different school than her, that he’d changed his mind, ”What school does he go to now? Why’d he change his mind?” Lumio knew he was asking a lot of questions, but he couldn’t help it. He was just curious about it, about why. ”We just don’t know each other, our parents split up when I was like a year old, Ajaccio went with our dad, I stayed with our mum.” it wasn’t that complicated, he didn’t really know his brother and their relationship had always been a bit strained, but perhaps now with school it would be less so. He focused on his work, ”I like it too, met some great people. It’s just a lot of good fun!” he told her with a wide grin, truly believing how much good fun it was. ”I really like the classes,” he wasn’t trying particularly hard, but it didn’t mean that he didn’t love them.

''I know you will'' Clara smiled to Lumio and worked with pasta. One thought came to about Lumio and that she could smear it with flour his face. Just a little bit. Clara smeared Lumio's face with flour with her hand. Its for fun. ''Don't be mad, you look good with flour. '' Ravenclaw girl giggled and looked to Lumio and hoped he wouldn't be angry with her. '' My broter Max started learning Ilvermony shcool. I'm not sure but he always wanted learn there not Hogwarts shcool. '' Clara explain to Lumio and smiled to him and then she listened him and looked. ''oh, i'm so sorry, that happen to you. I hope you get more spend time with brother. '' Clara smiled the Lumio.'' I agree with you. Me to about clasess, So do you go clubs?'' She wanted know.

Lumio looked at her, and was a little surprised when she smeared flour all over his face. He stood for a moment, startled by the whole action and just stood for a moment before laughing. He grabbed whatever dust he could and threw it back at Clara, but it wasn’t a particularly large amount. Lumio nodded, ”That’s the american school right?” the boy asked, he knew the names of the french one and a few of the other european schools but he didn’t know the names as well of the other ones. He couldn’t really understand why he’d choose a school so far away, ”Is your family American?” Lumio asked her, thinking that would be the only way for it to make sense, like he’d been offered to go to the italian private school, with family in that area. He shrugged a little, ”It’s okay, I don’t feel bad about it,” which he largely didn’t, ”I’m not sure we will get along any better, but at least we could try,” Lumio told her, he would be glad to get to know his brother, but it wasn’t like he would go out of his way to. ”I’m in the brotherhood,” the gryffindor said, ”What about you?”

she was a little be afraid about the flour with Lumio face but then he started smiling and laughter. Clara was relif and smiling to him and she was happy see him happy not angry. "Yes, that american shcool" Clara answered to him and she was making the pasta. She a little bit dreaming about making something good with food and all love. "No, my famili is from Ireland and city is Cork" She smiled to Lumio and listened to him. "Are you sure?" Clara asked Lumio. "You need try a little more know him and you know. Family is one and you need take care of them. Somtimes is hard yes, but i think you would be ok" Clara smiled him. "Brotherhood? What are you doing there? " She was curios ans one moment stoped making pasta. "I'm Heta Omega and wild pach club. " She smiled him and Clara started workin again.

Last edited:
Lumio was a little surprised when she said her family was from Cork, Ireland, he couldn’t then get the geography of what her or her family had chosen, perhaps Clara was more like Ajaccio and his father than anyone else. ”Why did you want to come to New Zealand then?” he asked, simply trying to understand it from her. He shrugged a little at what she said, not thinking she was wrong necessarily but also a little unsure about if it would be at all worthwhile on her part to even bother with him. They would have at least the next six years to figure things out and he knew that they wouldn’t spend the breaks together, it wasn’t like his brother had stuck around the last two breaks and really lumio hadn’t been bothered. They had a lot to rebuild and Lumio knew that it would likely be worth it in the end but it was just a lot to have to do at this point. ”I think it’s most the same as the heta omega, you know, like meeting others and doing things with them, they had a snowball fight as the first meeting but I didn’t bother going. What about with Heta?”

''I'm not sure. I wanted stay Ireland with my big family, but my dad is so stubborn and he wanted me send here. '' Clara first time was a little sad becouse she was so far from her big family and her brothers. She missed so much her brothers and she all the time with brothers do so much trouble together. That was a realy fun time and Max always make drama with family, becouse she made up how get angry her twin brother. '' That so interesting. I love snowball fight. I'm not sure about heta omega club, but i know the wild puch club you need take care of flowers and shcools garden.'' Clara was doing grate with pasta and she finaly crate new idea pasta making and so moch more delicius. '' I wanted ask you. What you think, we can be friends?'' She asked the Lumio.

Lumio listened as she said that she had wanted to stay but it was her father who’d sent her to this school. He wondered why that was, but she perhaps didn’t know. It just seemed weird that she would be sent there, but her brother would get to go elsewhere, perhaps there were different rules for different members of the family. He wouldn’t be surprised if there was, it had been the same with him and Ajaccio, but they were both here now. He nodded as she talked about the groups. ”I’m not much of a garden person. The outdoors is a bit ugh,” he didn’t really like spending time outside, it just wasn’t how he liked to spend his time. He liked adventures but only ones that were inside. He finished what he was doing, noting that she too was finished. He smiled, ”Right! Now the sauce!” he said, he grabbed the bits and pieces he would need to that, and gave Clara a few instructions before getting to it himself, ”I think we can be friends, don’t you?”

"Oh, that okey! Everyone have some another hobies!"Clara smiled Lumio and finaly she started with him soon finished pasta. Mayby she and him will be later eat past to? She would be happy to do that and she always loved pasta."Tell me what to do!" Ravenclaw girl asked gryffindor boy. "That great!" Ravenclaw girl smiled him and looked what he doing with the souce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back