Pasta Cooking

Adalyn Jez

OOC First Name
Steph.
Adalyn smiled as the house elves that worked in the kitchen moved aside their stuff on one of the counters for her to use. She started to set up the ingredients that were needed for the sauce she was planning on making. Dianna was suppose to be coming down in a few mintues to make the pasta so they could enjoy a very Italian meal, something Adalyn missed very much being stuck at school. She had even told Maxxie, her old brother, to come down if he was interested in the food and he stated he'd be down about halfway into their cooking so he could be the taste tester of everything before the two girls ate everything on him.

Looking around she wondered why her parents never got a house elf for their house, it was always too messy and it was the point of the creatures but in some ways it did seem a bit cruel to make them do all the work you didn't want to do. Adalyn leaned against the counter as she wanted for a pot of cut and diced and squashed tomatoes to cook for the sauce. She was glad she decided to come down and get ahead start on the sauce as it always seemed to take longer then the pasta, unless Dianna was going to make it from scratch right there, she couldn't remember what she had told her she was going to do.

Dianna smiled as she walked towards the kitchens with a basket of food in her hands. Her whole basket consisted of:

Italian Sausage
Pasta Sheets
Fresh Cheese
Fresh Tomatoes
Spaghetti
Herbs
(OOC: For The Pasta Sheets, Herbs, Fresh Cheese, Fresh Tomatoes, and Spaghetti, she apparated, home to her farm in Italy early in the morning and made fresh food with her Mother and Father.)
Peppers
Garlic
And Lastly, Onions.

She had decided to surprise Adalyn by making Sausage Ravolis with her also. She walked down the in the Kitchen and smelled the food. even if it wasn't very far into being made it still smelled amazing. "Mmm, smells tasty." She said smacking her lips. She smirked as she set her Basket Down. "I have lots of food, Pasta Sheets, Fresh Cheese and Tomatoes, Herbs, and Spaghetti all from home! Also, Peppers, Garlic, Onions, and Italian Sausage." She said in Italian. She knew that Adalyn would notice that she had some unnecessary, foods. "By the way, do you like Raviolis? Because I love them - and just had to make some! Sausage Raviolis. Here are some more Tomatoes, for the suace." She smiled and handed over the Tomatoes. "So Adalyn, how have you been? Good I hope." Dianna smiled, Boiling some water and cutting some Garlic. She set the cutted Garlic aside and started cutting the Peppers. "Whats your favorite Italian Meal? Mine has to be Spaghetti and Meatballs, with Sausage - just a home favorite." She said happily, cutting the onions. She saw the water bubbling and she added her Pasta Sheets, and Spaghetti. She set her preparations aside and smiled. "This will be fantastic."

Adalyn smiled as Dianna appeard into the kitchen joining her. She was glad the girl had gotten real food from back home. "Hello, mmm, it all looks really good. I already started on the sauce, it usually takes awhile," she told her as she stirred the tomatoes that were cooking in the pot. Still she took the fresh tomatoes graitfully. "I enjoy pasta too but not so much meatballs," she said with a shrug of her shoulders. Meat had never been a favorite of hers not after her brother cooked her some meatballs and they didn't turn out so well, and neither did her stomach whenever she thought of it. Cleaning the tomatoes she began to cut them up to use as chunks in the sauce like her grandmother always did. She smiled to Dianna letting her know she was still fine with her cooking her own meatballs but she was pretty sure she wasn't going to dive right into them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back