Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4 essence of dragonstone
Hi guys!

So some of us do not want Slytherin to win the House Cup again, so I thought it would be a good idea to get into some trouble :shifty: :p
However, this party is open to everyone.
Chad Aria is throwing a party in the Forbidden Forest, and would love for you to come. He would like it to be Fourth Years and up, but I would love it to be all ages. All Houses are welcome, all genders and stereotypes. So please come along! The link is HERE.
I know that my first year Clara would probably go along if someone pressured her enough, so if anyone has anybody that would like to do that, please let me know!
However, all board rules still apply - no underage drinking, and no-one getting seriously hurt.

Professors, feel free to come and stop the party and deal out punishments. But, please maybe let it get started before you come in.

Reminder: If you come along, you are most likely to get punished :p

Here is the AD Chad (anonymously) put up:

PARTY! said:
Feeling stressed?
Exams got you down?
Come and enjoy a night out!
This Friday night, Forbidden Forest, a party you will be unlikely to forget.
Don't miss out - you will regret it if you do!

Come discreetly! Don't let us get caught!

Snitches will be found out. That is your warning.

I am up for it with my Slytherin Myuna Kickett.
my question. can of age people drink?

I'll bring my Slytherin and when the part gets going my Professor too.

Briar Rowan-Cullen said:
my question. can of age people drink?
I am fairly certain that alcohol on campus might need special approval. I can be corrected on this, but it'd be better to be safe than sorry.

Yeah I think Kaitlyn is right, run it past Cyndi and Nick if you wanted to.
You can bring your centaur along if you like, I'm not sure how friendly people will be, I know Chad will be like o_O
And awesome, get RPing xD :wub:

Casey Daniels said:
I'll bring my Slytherin and when the part gets going my Professor too.
If your professor wants to take off say 1500 points or so from the Slytherins, Professor Kingsley would be much obliged. :devious:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back