Party at Le Fevre Home

((Chapter 13 or 14))

Christina heard her mother speaking. "Mummy?" She called out, "Is it Sophie?"
Maybe Sophie was early? She thought to herself as she walked to the front door.
She looked up into the face of the man who had abandoned her and felt nothing.
"Who are you?" She asked, scowling slightly.

(you dont know him)

Veronique got distracted by her daughter, "Hey hunny, no, don't worry. Go and play with your presents." she said, giving her a slight push in the direction of the living room. "Go" she whispered.

She turned back to Calbe. "You'd better come in, although, what do you want?" she asked normally letting him in.

Calbe stepped through the door and asked quietly, "Is that..?" referring to the little girl he just caught a glimpse of.

"I just, wondered if you could help me?" he asked, not really knowing what he wanted.

((I think we need Calbe to say something, here :p ))

Calbe stared dreamily for a moment (at the wall) thinking about his daughter. "Right, sorry. Yes, well i've heard you're good with house mangements. I've been having trouble with my mate, and now i, don't have anywere to stay" he said slowly. It had been alsmost five years but he hoped she'd forgiven him by now.

"Well, could i, and i understand if you don't want me to, stay here for a bit. You live really close to my new job and i'll help you, and im sorry for what happened before" he said, his eyes now almost pleading. If he was denied he would have no home.

(lol a whole convo so very quickly XD)

Veronique sighed, and walked into the lounge. "Christie come here darling. I need you to meet someone." she said, waiting for her. She picked up her up and spun round to Calbe. "Christie, this is daddy." she said slowly.

Christina stared at the man before her.
"That's the man from the park, mummy," She looked up into her father's face, "He was the one who repaired a seat with a stick." She grinned.
"Hello, daddy," She said cheerfully, as though she'd known him her whole life, "I'm four today.. Did you bring me a present?" She tilted her head to the side slightly as her eyes searched him for a parcel.

Christina pouted and folded her arms.
"I want a magic stick like daddy's.. His made the bench better- WHERE'S MINE?" She shouted suddenly, her temper rising. She stamped her tiny feet on the ground.

((Ok.. Don't say dodgy. xx))

Veronique glared at Calbe. "She's not meant to know yet!" she said trying to remain quiet. "Christie shush." she said. "If daddy's brough a present you'll have to wait. If not you can't be greedy" she said directly to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back