Party at Le Fevre Home

Veronique Le Fevre

The lounge had balloons hanging in the corner, and around the kitchen table, door a window frames, were multicoloured lights. In the center of the kitchen table stood a small pile of presents. Veronique looked around the room, remembering her and her brothers fourth birthday. Their parents had hung small horseshoes in a line over the fireplace.

Veronique waited in the lounge for her daughter to wake up.

(haha the whole horseshoe idea..that was claires rl 4th birthday lol i just remember it XD)

Sitting in a forest with a beautiful silver Unicorn was Christina Le Fevre.
She was wearing a rainbow coloured dress and cute red shoes.
She was talking to the Unicorn when suddenly there was an enormous THUMP!
She turned round and saw a massive red dragon looking down at her but she did not run or scream.
Christina sat and watched the dragon before it opened its mouth and said two words.
"Happy Birthday."

Christina's eyes blinked open.
She was laying in her oversized but thoroughly comfy pink bed in her pink heart pyjamas.
Her hair had remained fairly neat.
She threw back her covers, hopped down from her bed and ran over to her mirror where she smiled at herself as she brushed her hair back into place.
"Four." She said to her reflection, grinning.
Christina ran from her bedroom and to the lounge where she saw her mother and the decorations and..
"PRESENTS!" She squeeled as she ran over to the pile.

Veronieque smiled and laughed as her daughter came in saw the presents stacked neatly on the table. She picked her up and gave her a hug, and a quick kiss on the cheek. "Happy Birthday hunny" she said, holding up four fingers. "Who's a big girl today then?" she asked, putting her back on the ground.

Christina scrambled onto the chair, stood up and then climbed onto the table.
"Me," She said in answer to her mother, "And I'm going to open all these presents!"
She reached out for the biggest neatly rapped one.

Veronique picked up the pile of presents, not including the one Christie had started opening, and put them on the floor in the living room. "There you go" she said. She added another small package and card to the pile. "That ones from me"

Christina opened her first present.
It was a big cardboard box.
She pouted at her mother. "Mummy," She said annoyed, "Some old fool has given me a box."

Christina opened the box roughly.
A small and delicate porcelain doll with bright blue eyes, brown hair and a little blue dress fell to the but didn't break.
Christina hopped off the table and walked to pick up the doll.
"Oooh," She said, looking into it eyes and playing with its hair, "It looks just like a little girl." She gave the doll a squeeze of greeting before placing it on the sofa and un-wrapping several more presents.

Christina got an enchanted ring that could change colour to match any outfit from her godmother.
She got an oversized silver necklace with little pink flashing lights round the edge.
She got several new teddies- One of them she swore was blue when she un-wrapped it but now sat there in pastel pink.
She finally came to un-wrapping her mother's present.
"Ooh, mummy," Christina looked up to her mum, "Will it break if I'm not careful?" She held the present to her ear and shook it.

Her mother smiled, "It shouldn't, but be carful with it anyway" she adviced.

When she finished opening the presents she lifted Chrisie on her lap. "Right, shall we have some breakfast, and then you can invite one of your friends over, and you can go to the park? How's that?" she asked smiling.

(present: there is an extra card inside her bday card (her siggy :p ) and her present is a golden ball which sparkles and glows when someones talking about you)

"Great!" Christina said loudly.

Some of the neighbours had small children, all were muggles as far as she knew.
Christina's best friend was a little muggle girl called Sophie who had dark brown hair, silver eyes and olive skin.
Fortunately, Christina wasn't likely to show any signs of magic for another couple of years so she would blend in ok with the other children.
She was due to start at a muggle infant school the following September and was really excited about the whole experience.

(dadi cant rp here yet coz not sorted. have 2 wait for nik)

Veronique stood up and got out her wand. "Inkartam" she said pointing to the wrapping paper. It burst into flames, and sank to ash and cleared complelty away in a matter of seconds. She smiled and tucked her wand in her pocket. "What you want for breakfast? Pancakes?" she asked Christie.

((ok))

"Yeah, yeah!" Christie practically jumped from the dining room chair in which she now sat.
She smiled suddenly, "Mummy," She said quickly, "I'm going to go and put on my birthday dress and my pretty new shoes." She ran from the room and to her bedroom where she began to change.

Veronique rolled her eyes at Christina. "Fine, but don't you dare get pancake down it!!" she called after her, starting up the cooking. She layed the table with a special spotted cloth that came out on special occasions.

Christina re-emerged from her bedroom in a carf length pale green dress, a pair of purple tights, a small pair of shiny red shoes which she continously grinned at.
She had a dark band in her hair and a couple of necklaces.
She smiled at her mummy and went to sit on one of the chairs.
"I'm 4 now, mummy," She said knowingly, "I can play with the big children now."

She smiled, and brought in a small pile of pancakes and a plate, setting them on the table. "You're looking beautiful." she admired. "So have you decided who you want to invite over?" she asked, taking the top pancake and eating in leaning against the back of the kitchen worksurface.

"Sophie." Chrissie said without hesitation. "Sophie would be fun."
Christina munched contently on her pancake, occasionally she fed a small bit to her porcelein doll who was very clumsy and dropped it with a splat on the tiled floor.

"Ok," she said, resorting to the muggle use of a telephone. She dialled the number and aranged for Christie to meet Sophie here in an hour. "It's all set" she said, before noticing the splattered pancake on the floor, and frowed even though her smile stayed. "You can clean it, you're old enough now" she said, using her birthday to her advantage. "All done? Go and have a wash then, Sohpie will be here soon" she said, clearing up the things.

Christina walked to the bathroom where she scrubbed her face with warm water and brushed her teeth with a sparkley pink toothbrush.
She then walked to her bedroom and changed into her usual outfit;
A white shirt, her pink flowery jacket, white socks and black trousers.
Her birthday outfit involved too many magical items and Sophie wasn't allowed to know.
Christina walked back out to the kitchen and sat down on the floor for a moment to wait for Sophie.

((If I don't replie quick it's because I'm reading Numbers- Chapter 9 is very short :p ))

((ok))

Calbe hoped he had the right house. He thought about Veronique and what he'd say to her. Knocking on the door he waited.

Veronique left Christie in the kitchen and went to answer the door. She was shocked when she reached it, and froze, not knowing what to do. "Calbe?" she whispered. Almost five years apart and she'd know his face anywere. "Um, now isn't a good time" she said between emotions of excitment and anger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back