Party at Borley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Ok Hoshi is the youngest of all her friends because her birthday is in July. (So is Tohoru's BTW) Hoshi likes to throw unbelieveable partied for this day sort of because of it and because she feels like she has to out do herself every time. Hoshi knews that the Borely mansion is sopposedly hounted and that's waht makes she thinks makes it so cool to have the party there. The Guest List will be posted up here though anyone that wants to come is also welcome to post.

I'm making this thread because I want some ideas on how the party will go wrong. I have an idea for like a flash to knock everyone out and everyone wakes up in diffrent places in groups of two and three but aftet that I'm drawing a blank.

((Also I don't know if the new Borely Dark Presence will be chosen by this time))
Guest List

Sam Prince
Scorpus Knight
Toni Addison
Taylor Mercer
Aeon Summers
Azerail Varius
Larissa Sedgwick
Adira Ater
Hadan Johnson
Tichondrius Illitharis
Andromeda Fiorelli

((If I've forgotten you post and your Hoshi's friend post))​

Henric in the Borley Mansion.

I don't know who would be more scared of whom Henric or the Ghosts...

I have to invite Toni. If I don't one of the boys is going to bring her anyways!

You just want me to tourue Toni!

I like it ^_^

Are you going to wait until the Borely has it's new 'haunter' present?
If I get the job this birthday could be your last. :ph43r: :dementor:

ghost.gif

>:)

Hunapo! I hope you get it ^_^ You would make this party so much more cooler. Though Hoshi and her friends would never want to go into the mansion again!

Update I forgot to put Ti on the guest list!

Avrille Grinaes said:
lmao :p

You know what you should do.. when giving the invitation out (if you are RPing it.) You could write on Toni's "You can bring Beau if you like as well" would be funny to see her reaction :p
That's just awful :o

:p

That what I told her Toni but aren't we being just awful to each other in thought. friendemy?

Ooooh I'm so there!
Sam, Knight, and Toni have been in there once so my character won't be too thrilled to go again but it won't stop him from going! :D

Hopefully a Dark Presence is chosen by then so now we can actually have someone RPing the house doing stuff rather than just make them up ourselves. ^_^

I'm taking that from a scary movie I've seen I'm sure of it. I wanted to make the Borely house something like Rose Red but I'm sure that I'm not going to get the job as Haunter. I do hope that the new Haunter get picked soon so we can have some real scary fun. ^_^

Wow, I have two characters going. ^_^

And neither have been to the Borley Mansion.
Funny how Hadan is the oldest though.

Be proud ^_^

Actually a third year is trying to snag and invite. I think if we do get a long she's coming too ^_^

:woot: I'm soo there :D

This shall be interesting and now we have a dark prescence :frantics:

daemonhunting equipment?

Ok I don't know about you guys but I'm geting 'lost' with Ti! :woot:

The warewolf is now invited to the party anyone have a problem with that deal!

Romy-chan rocks ^_^

What exactly does Ms.Koshiba want for her birthday? ^_^ :shifty:

That is up to you Mr. Prince. (Portable swamp)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back