Parting is such sweet sorrow

Chase smiled when Eden smiled, a dumb look on his face. Chase loved the way that he could hold onto Edens' hands, and she would just sit there. One of the benefits of having a beautiful lady like Eden. Chase thought with a smile. Chase wondered what Eden could possibly be doing for the wedding that would make people want to copy it. "I wouldn't even have a life worth living anymore now that I have graduated without you, Eden, though I am sure you could have any amount of men coming after you without a doubt. Considering I was so blindly drawn to you, that has to be a good thing." Chase said, shrugging. Chase was sure Eden would have been able to find a man other than Chase, but Chase was sure that she wouldn't be able to find somebody as good as him.

Chase chuckled, "Maybe, maybe not. You have a point though. If I didn't marry you, I would not be able to lead the family with you, and that would be a bad thing. Very bad indeed. It's a good thing I love you more then life itself, and then a whole heap, and want to marry you more then anything, aye?" Chase wondered what he would do if he wasn't able to lead the family with Eden, his life would suck without a doubt. Chase thoroughly enjoyed the idea of being able to lead the family with Eden. It was the only thing that made him able to get through the day without her. Chase laughed, "Well, Eden. I do believe we need to get you ready for school. Else we may have a problem on our hands." Chase said, smiling, "And you are going back to school. With or without me." Chase said, putting as much power into the words as he could.

Chase laughed, "You must really have not wanted Hoshi to be Daddys' Favourite, aye?" Chase asked, smiling. Chase knew Eden was already Daddys' favourite, and nobody would be able to take that title from her easily. Chase chuckled, kissing Eden softly on her lips, lingering for a moment, and breaking it apart. Chase sighed, "Come on, you. We need to get you packed. You will be leaving soon." Chase said, carefully standing Eden up on her feet, and then standing up behind her, placing his arms around her waist, "I'll help you." He said, taking his wand out. Chase heard a noise from the door, the maid had come with Edens' clothes, "Just place them on the table." He said, indicating the table infront of them.

Eden smiled wider when she saw the silly look on Chase's face. "I love it when you get that look on your face because I know I'm the only one that could make you do that." Eden thought back to the wedding and made a note to make sure the people that would be doing the fireworks where starting to make the color. Eden had heard that making the color pink and a few other colors could take close to two years and Eden wanted to make sure they had everything ready and perfect for and Chase. "Chase you will have to find something to do while I'm gone. I wont be able to think about you 24/7. I have to spend a lot of time this year being awesome so that I can make prefect." Eden was starting to worry about it. It was coming up fast and she was unsure that she would be able to pull it off.

Eden pushed some hair out of her face. "If you don't marry me than I will not marry anyone else. I love you and only you and if I can't be with you than I don't want anyone else." Eden would marry Chase that was her only choice. She wanted nothing else than to marry Chase. If it did not happen than Eden would be done. She was going to miss Chase so much that she was unsure how she was even going to manage with out him but she had to try. Someone had to be strong and it was looking like Chase was going to have trouble doing that so Eden would be until Chase figured out how to do. "I know I need to get ready for school. But that does not mean I want to." Eden smiled at Chase but this time it was a sad smile. "You don't have to tell me twice I know what I have to do and I may not like it but I will do it."

Eden picked up her wands and placed them in her bun so that they looked like chopsticks and she could reach them fast if she needed them. "I wanted Hoshi's place in the family. I knew that she did not have wanted it took but father would have picked her if he had the choice but I took it away from him. Like I said I want power and I'm not scared to reach out and take it and make it mine." Eden would make sure that she made something of herself. Eden kissed Chase back, wondering if he would be able to handle what it would take to lead a family like the Koshiba. "I know and I have a lot of stuff that need to get into the trunk. So many books and such." Leaning into Chase, Eden smiled she did not want to leave him but she knew the sooner the left the sooner she could come back. Watching as Chase told the maid where to put her clothes. "Also make sure that Lilith and Alex have there trunks packed with everything. Once that is done being there trunks in her with mine and have them come also so we can be heading back Hogwarts also inform mother we will be leaving shortly." Eden liked the way the maid bowed low to her and left the room with out turning her back to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back