Parting is such sweet sorrow

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden was laying on the floor of the sitting room she was working on a poem for Chase that she was going to give to Chase right before she left but something was just not flowing with it. She had to finish she just had to she was going to be returning to school that night and this would be the last time she saw Chase until Brightstone weekend came about. Looking down at her notebook Eden felt like throwing it across the room. "You stupid page why don't you just put the words the right way yourself. Why does this have to be hard." Eden laid there looking at the page half empty waiting for the words so magic them selfs on the page.

Chase laughed, he had been watching Eden for about an hour from the doorway, "Having fun there? Doesn't sound like it at all." Chase said, laughing. He looked around the room, "Such a mess you are making in here. It would be great if I didn't have to clean it all up." Chase said, laughing. He didn't really have to clean it up, but he preferred it that way. At least he wasn't getting a half-done job when he did it himself. Chase chuckled and sat down on the lounge, "Well, don't be hindered by my presence. Carry on." He said. He wondered what Eden was doing, but he knew if he touched any of the paper she would rip his arms off. Chase laughed at the thought, Eden loved him too much to do that.

Eden all but jumped out of her skin when she heard Chase. "No I'm not having fun at all these stupid muggle notebooks fail the least they could do was read my mind and put my thoughts down on the paper in the proper order like my magic notebooks do." Eden looked around the room for the first time. There where crumpled pages all over the room. Pens that had not worked or Eden had broken not to mention things that Eden needed to get packed into her trunk so that she could send it to school. "Make one of the maids do it. It's there job anyways. So what are you going to do when I head back to school? Are you going to stay here with mother or not?" Eden knew that no matter Chase went she would see him on breaks. Watching as Chase sat down Eden gathered up the pages closer she did not want Chase to see the poem before she was ready for him to. "I'm not doing much of anything what would make you think I was." Eden asked in a teasing way.

Chase laughed at her reaction, "Sounds like fun for me, I enjoy burning those things with magic. Takes my mind off things." Chase said. He glanced around the room, looking at the state of it, "How in the world did you make it so messy?" Chase said, astonished. He had been in here before Eden had come in, and had left about five minutes before she had walked in, it was sparkly clean, then Eden had managed to mess it up in less then that! Chase sighed, "Well, there's the fact that you're hiding things from me, and the fact that I never even asked if you were doing anything. They may both be defining factors, but you never know." Chase said, laughing. He got up and kissed Eden, and went and took his seat on the couch again, "I'm going to miss you after you leave. I'll probably stay here for a while and then head out on my own." Chase said, shrugging.

Eden smiled. "I think I'm going to burn these in the fire there useless I was trying to do something different but it's not working the way I wanted it to." Eden got up and started kicking the balls of paper into a pile. "I'm not sure how it got so messy it just happened I'm blaming the house elf it is all his fault for not watching what I was doing. Even though he is helping mother in the kitchen he should have known better than to leave me alone with paper." Eden got all the balls in a pile and than tipped over a empty trash can and started kicking them in. "I might be working on a poem for you or may be writing a break up letter to you but one can never know because both can take a ton of paper when one does not know what to say." Eden tried to keep her face but she failed. Walking over to him Eden stood on tip-toe and kissed him on the lips. "I would never break up with you. I would die before I did that." Eden went and picked up the notebook and pulled out the page she had been writing on. "Here this is for you." Eden whispered as she handed Chase the paper.
Poem said:
Beautiful.
That's how you make me feel.
You don't even have to say it.
It's in your actions.
The way you smile at me.
The way you reach out for me.
The way your lips find mine when you pull me close.
No matter whats going on you don't let me get lost in the crowd.
When you tell me you love me you look me in the eyes.
I can see the love that you have for me written all over your face.
You don't even know how truly lucky I am to be in love with someone that,
just simply makes me feel....
beautiful.

Chase read the poem thoroughly, and roughly seven times over. Looking up at Eden, "You wrote this?" He said, tears threatening to well up in his eyes. He chuckled softly, and stood up, hugging Eden tightly, "I love you. So much. That poem was so beautiful." Chase said, sitting back down on the couch. "I don't know what I would do if you ever did break up with me." Chase said, sighing. Chase leaned back on the couch, feeling a little bit tired, "Wow. When was the last time I slept. I remember not being able to sleep last night, but that's about it." Chase said, shrugging.

He hadn't been able to get to sleep much last night, but he had no clue why. He had always been able to sleep any other day, but last night he had just lied there, unable to do anything else. Chase sighed and looked over at Eden, "But don't worry yourself about that." Chase said, shrugging. Chase thought about everything that had happened during the holidays, from the start when he had met both of Edens' parents, and then the revelation that his little brother and Edens' little sister were dating.

Chase was so happy that he would be able to marry Eden when she become seventeen, it would be the happiest day of Chases' life by far, "I cannot wait until you turn seventeen, Eden. Going to be so awesome. The best day of both our lives I would bet." Chase said, shrugging. He kissed Eden again, motioning to the empty spot next to her so she could sit down next to him. Chase chuckled, glancing at the garbage bin that Eden had never actually bothered to pick up. "You really could have picked it up when you were done, you know." Chase said, sighing. He got his wand out and placed the garbage bin upright again. "The beauty of magic. We can be lazy and nobody cares!" Chase said, laughing.

Eden watched as Chase read the poem. She was biting her lip she had never done this before so this was big step for her. Eden almost did not know how to answer when he asked her if she wrote it. "Yes I wrote it. Took me forever. The words did not want to come out the right way." Eden hugged Chase back. "Baby I love you to. Truth be told I love you more with each day that goes by. I just don't feel like I can express it enough. I know I tell you I love you and we do so many amazing things together but it just does not seem like it's enough." Eden took a seat on the couch right next to him. "I think if I ever broke up with you I should be seen by someone because I would not be in my right state of mind. I can't even figure out how I'm going to make it at school with out you, and we know that you and I will be together every holiday but breaking up for you for real would be the end of me." Eden looked at Chase he looked ready to pass out. "Maybe you should stop staring at me and just fall asleep when its time to go to bed silly." Eden said in a teasing way.

Eden leaned her head against Chase's chest. She had been forcing herself to sleep because she knew that she would need it when she got back to school. Last year had been hard for Eden but this year was going to be even harder and the year after that was going to be Eden's O.W.L's year and she had to be on top of her game or she would lost out on a lot of chances. "I know that you will get your rest when you need to." Eden smiled at the memories that had been made this holiday. Mother and father giving them there blessing and Lilith and Alex meeting and starting to date.

The only thing left was for Chase and Eden to really get married true this was not going to be happening for another three years but it was still closer to happening that at the start of the break. "You can't wait until I'm seventeen? What about me? I feel as if I'm going to go insane waiting for that day to happen. I want to marry you the very moment I turn seventeen but I know that if we don't do things the Koshiba way than it will all have been for nothing. But I don't think us getting married will be the best day of our lives. I think it will be a one of the best days. I think the best day of our lives will be when we have a family of our own." Eden could not wait to be a mom she wanted to get past all the parts where her and Chase had to wait and get to the part where they could be married and start there family. Looking over to where Chase was talking about Eden rolled her eyes. "Hey at least I kicked the papers into the can. We have maids for a reason and when I leave they are going to be in here cleaning everything from top to bottom any which way so why should I waste my time when I could be sitting right here next to you." Eden said simply.

Chase chuckled, "Whatever you say. It's beautiful one way or another. Truely a work of art. Thank you for sharing it with me." Chase said, winking at Eden. The truth was, Chase had never read anything more beautiful in his life, and he was happy that the most beautiful person in his world. Chase put his arm around Eden, holding her close to him, "I would die if you ever broke up with me. You complete my life and if you did leave me, I would fall apart." Chase said, truthfully. Chase had never felt the way he felt about Eden towards anybody else before. Maybe they were truly meant to be together, a perfect match for each other.

Chase thought about it all. Are we really meant to be together forever? Or will something happen that will break us apart? It is always so hard too even think about the two of us breaking up. But maybe that is because of my intensified feelings for her. Chase thought, bewildered. He looked at her, thinking about everything she meant to him, and how easily she could change his whole life. Chase chuckled, he knew she would never do anything like that for him. She loved him as much as he loved her. "I probably can't sleep because you will be leaving soon. I'll probably sleep most of the day when you're not here anyway." Chase said, shrugging.

Chase chuckled, "Everything will happen when it is going to happen. We will get married when you turn seventeen, but it's your choice as to how long after that date we have to wait." Chase said, shrugging. "I'm all for getting married the day you turn seventeen, but we'll need to do this the Koshiba way, otherwise everything you'll have worked for would be in vain." Chase said, smiling. He liked to think that he and Eden would be married in three years time, he didn't mind waiting. Chase loved Eden, and was willing to wait all the time in the world just to be with her. Chase chuckled, "And! I do not stare at you! You clearly stare at me! How else would you know I stare at you?" Chase teased.

Eden wrinkled her nose. "You inspire me baby. With out you none of this would be possible without you here to be my muse." Eden knew that as long as she was with Chase she would be able to write things like that. Eden rested her head on Chase's chest it was the only place that she wanted to be. "I think I would kill myself before I ever broke up with you. Life would not have the same magic without you next to me sharing it with me." Eden knew that she sounded so sappy. She had never felt this way before in her life it was like her and Chase where born to be with each other.

Eden closed her eyes. She tried to picture her and Chase broken up. Living with out him. Marrying someone else. Having a family with someone else. Eden shook her head. She would not let that happen for her and Chase to not be together would be the worst thing that could happen to anyone. If her and Chase where to break up it would be something that Eden knew she would not be able to recover from. It would be as if a part of her would be dead. "Once I'm back at school you better not sleep all day like some sort of vampire you need to help mother and hang out with father and start learning the ropes."

Eden rolled her eyes at Chase. "I know we will be married shortly after I become of age. I will make sure that I spend every free moment I have my sixth year be spent making sure that the wedding happens the day of my birthday. I will not be told I have to wait once I am of age. Father would not make his princess wait for her prince charming." Eden could already see it now. The jasmine that would be in her hair, her dress that she was having hand made the way the place would look. Everything was coming together in her mind. This was going to be her dream wedding and let anyone tell her she could not have her way they would not like what happened to them. "You so stare. I woke up for a moment one night and you where staring at me! Don't even try and put this one on me babe." Eden said with a laugh.

Chase smiled, "I'm glad I do. I'll always be here to inspire you, I hope I get to see more poems like that. That one nearly made me cry it did." Chase said, laughing, "I don't even have a problem admitting that to you. It feels so weird to be open about my emotions, but whenever I am with you I just want to do so." Chase said, shrugging. Ever since Chase had met Eden, he had always been able to tell her the truth, and exactly how he felt about everything, though it was only to Eden. Chase chuckled, and kissed Eden on the lips, savoring the moment. Chase would definitely miss being able to kiss Eden, it would be a luxury that would probably kill him too be without it.

Chase laughed, "Don't fall asleep on me now. Though I can assure you I wouldn't move an inch the whole time. Well, maybe an inch. But I wouldn't get up and move until you woke up. Your sleep is important to me." Chase said, laughing, and smiling at his love. He would never leave her until she has to leave for school, he owed her that much. No matter what she said to him, no matter what she did to him, Chase would always love her, he just hoped that she knew this as well. Chase chuckled and kissed Eden softly on the lips, "I love you." He whispered in her ear. Chase wished that he would be able to do that all the time, just to remind her that he loved her whenever he could, even though he knew she knew it.

Chase laughed, "Whatever you say. I was merely clarifying the fact." Chase said, shrugging. Chase sighed, "You're going to waste all that time you could be studying thinking about stuff like that? It's important you get good grades. You should know that, Eden. Am I being a bad influence on you? Maybe I shouldn't have proposed to you so soon." Chase teased. Chase was only kidding, of course, he knew that Eden would concentrate on her studying and such as much as she would the wedding, but he had to make sure. Chase shrugged, and held her hand in his. "I will definitely miss being able to hold you in my arms, and telling you I love you whenever I can." Chase said, chuckling.

Eden sighed. "If you keep being the most perfect guy in the whole world than I'm going to be able to continue to write like that. You better not cry because I'm going to cry. You know how I get." Eden rubbed at her eyes just to make sure that there where no tears. "I never used to be all emotional until you came around. I used to just hold it all in." Eden looked into Chases blood red eyes and smiled they where so perfect together everyone that knew them knew that they where so happy together and no one would ever be able to come between them.

Eden opened her eyes. "I'm not falling asleep I'm resting my eyes for a moment. If I fall asleep I would hope you would move if you needed something." Eden smirked. She did not want to go back to school but at the same time she was more than ready to head back. She wanted to get back to class and start proving to everyone that she was good enough to be a prefect. "I love you to." Eden whispered back. Eden wondered how different life was going to be with out Chase.

Eden stuck out her tongue. "I know what you meant." Eden shook her head. "I believe I said in my free time. I will not give up any of my time that I would be using for studying to plan our wedding. I know that me getting top grades comes before anything else." Eden hopped that she did the over all best in all of her classes she needed to be at the top if she was going to make prefect and that was on her mind all the time that Chase was not on her mind. "I'm going to miss you more." Eden said simply.

Chase laughed, "Then I must assure you that you will be able to continue writing like that. Though you need to remain the most beautiful person in the world." Chase said, beaming at Eden. He kissed her on the forehead, and glanced around the room, it looked a lot better then when he had first walked into her, after revealing himself as having been watching her work, "It was amusing me to watch you work earlier, that was the only reason that I didn't bother to tell you that I was watching. It was keeping me entertained to watch you get annoyed and yell at the paper. I felt like I was going to burst out laughing every time." Chase said, chuckling.

Chase sighed, "That's what everybody says when they want you to leave them alone, when you walk in and they have their eyes close and you ask him if they're sleep. Then you come back in five minutes and they're fast asleep." Chase said, winking. He smiled at Eden, he didn't want her to go back to school, but he knew it was important that he let her go and learn to be a strong and powerful witch, otherwise their future wouldn't be very eventful. He laughed, "I love you more, and you know it. The necklace around your neck, and ring on your finger are proof of the matter. Even your material possessions are against you! How does that feel!?" Chase teased.

Chase sighed, "Of course you did. And just because you said free time doesn't mean that you didn't or couldn't have meant the time you could be studying in." Chase said, winking. Chase thought that their wedding was more important than anything else he had to do in his life, seeing as though Eden wouldn't be a dominating factor in the time he had to use soon enough. Chase chuckled, "Well. It seems that we're going to have a disagreement there. I will certainly miss you more, because I love you more, and henceforth that makes it hard to be without you, and I will be unable to be whole without you." Chase said, laughing. "Does that make any sense to you? Minus the part that says I would miss you more." Chase said, laughing.

"I will only promise to remain the most beautiful person in the world as long as you remain the most handsome person in the world. Does that sound like a deal?" Eden looked around the room her school books still needed to be placed in her trunk and she was waiting on the maid to bring her school uniforms from the laundry. "Writing that poem was so hard. I knew what I wanted to say and I knew how I wanted to say it but for some reason my hand was not writing it that way. If I had heard you laughing at me I think I would have screamed or did something as silly." Eden admitted.

Eden rolled her eyes. "When I say I'm just resting my eyes that is what I am doing if I was going to sleep I would tell you so that you could get comfy." Eden looked at Chase's face and smiled a sad smile. She did not want to be alone but Chase had been unable to get a job at Hogwarts maybe next year but as for this year it was a no. "I love you so much that when I go back to Hogwarts I'm going to write you so many letters that there will be no way for the school owls to bring them all to you." Eden wondered what it was going to be like being with Chase all day long it was going to upset her that was for sure but she was sure that the two of them would find things to do.

Eden laughed. "If you ever find out a day that I did not study so I could do something else that is the day you will know that I am truly sick and should be rushed to the hospital so that my life could be saved." Eden loved learning and she was just now getting into the harder stuff that was more worth her while than all the basics that she had to suffer through. "I'm not going to have a disagreement with you I want to spend these last moments together in peace."

Chase smiled, "I think I can agree to that. As long as you can remain the greatest fiance a man could ask for, which I know you will do until our wedding day, and I shall remain the same to you." Chase said. Chase wondered what Eden had planned for their wedding day, and whether it would be all romantic, or it would just be screaming Eden. What am I thinking? Of course it will be romantic. This is Eden we are talking about. I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to paint rainbows everywhere. Chase thought, rolling his eyes. He knew Eden, and their wedding would be the best day of both of their lives, full of everything that would make the both of them happy.

Chase sighed. "Whatever you say, love. If you feel asleep, it wouldn't matter if I was comfortable or not. I still would not move off the couch until you woke up. I would let you sleep there in peace, not moving, and let you sleep like the little Angel you are." Chase said, laughing. He glanced around the room, looking to see if anybody else was around, listening to them, watching them. He couldn't hear anybody so he relaxed, cuddling into Eden, "I love you so much I'll send you so many letters there'll be no school owls left in there." Chase said, laughing softly. Chase knew Eden would never give up, he knew that she loved him just as much as he loved her, and probably more, but he would not be caught admitting that to her.

Chase sighed, "I'll hold you too that, love. If I ever hear of you spending a day that you haven't studied planning our wedding or socializing with friends, I'll have you pulled out of school and have somebody look at you." Chase teased. Chase knew Eden would keep to her word, and spend at least a few hours a day studying. Chase would be disappointed if Eden got bad grades, because he knew he could do really good, and he would not be happy unless she got at least Acceptables on everything. "I had better hear of you getting A's and up on everything, else I'll have you looked at for lack of studying. You're capable of O's, and you know it." Chase said, poking his tongue out.

Eden sighed a sigh of happiness. "That we are in agreement we will remain the perfect people we are and the world will continue to spin the right way." Eden knew that they where not perfect but if anyone tried to tell her otherwise she would jinx there tongue off. Closing her eyes for a moment Eden thought about hers and Chases wedding day. There would be the Ravenclaw and Slytherin mascots as ice figures. There would be so many things going on. With as much money as her family had they could spend millions and not even notice it.

Eden reached up and gently touched Chases face. "I would like you to be comfortable that way if I fall asleep you could maybe also fall asleep. But I do think you have be mixed up with someone else because there is no way I am an angel I am far from it." Eden followed Chase's gaze. It looked like no one was watching or listening but there was someone Eden knew that much. Her purity was the most important thing and so there would always be someone watching them up until the very day there where married. "Well than I guess that the school owls are going to be very busy this year."

Eden rolled her eyes. "Just A's? HA. I'm getting all O's you just watch and see. I'm going to have everyone wondering why the heck I was not sorted in to Ravenclaw." Eden knew that it sounded like she was bragging but there was no way she was going to fall behind now that it was so close to the fifth year. The one thing she wanted was to be a prefect and the only other girl in her house that she feared would get it and not her was Larissa so she had to do extra well in order to make prefect. "I can assure you that I will have top grades I want to be a prefect so bad I can almost taste it."

Chase chuckled, "I guess we can manage to do that. Seeing as though we are both so perfect that it's hard to live without the other ones perfectness." Chase said, wondering whether that made any sense at all. He laughed, wondering what she would think of that, and wondered if she would think it made sense. Chase knew that Eden and he- they're family, had more then enough money to give Eden her dream wedding, whatever she wanted, exactly as she wanted. "I'm sure the wedding would be perfect, no matter what you did. I will love it merely because the two of us are getting married, and will be joined together as man and wife." Chase said, a deep loving look on his face.

Chase placed his hand over hers as she touched his face, "I would be comfortable due to the mere fact that I am with you, Eden. Have you not learnt that by now?" Chase said, smiling widely at his love. Eden was the only person in the world who could get this kind of reaction out of him, and she was the only person that he wanted to give that kind of reaction too. Chase chuckled, "You're my angel, Eden. The greatest part of my life, your mere presence brightens my day. You should know that by now." Chase repeated, in a teasing kind of tone. Chase placed her hand on his lap, "Oh yes. They certainly are. I wont be able too tell you I love you enough without their help." Chase said, laughing.

Chase smiled, "I'm hoping on it. If you don't I'll be having some words with you. Though the talking might not last very long." Chase said, laughing. Chase sighed, "I wish you had been a Ravenclaw, that way you could have been in the same house as me. You would have done Ravenclaw proud." Chase said. The more Chase thought about it, the more likely it seemed that Eden would make a good Ravenclaw, "You would probably make a good Ravenclaw, when I think about it." Chase said, shrugging. He kissed Eden softly on the lips and moved himself a little bit on the couch so that he was comfortable, "There. Perfect. You could sleep now if you wanted and I wouldn't want to move at all." Chase said.

Eden smirked. "Yes I think we will find it hard to live with out the others perfectness." Eden knew they where being silly but it felt so nice. It was good to be able to be close to Chase but she knew it was coming to an end and Eden knew that she had things to do once she got back to school. "The wedding is going to be the envy of everyone in the wizarding world. The pitiful thing that the Potter's are trying to call a wedding will be nothing compared to what the Koshiba will do when we marry." Eden knew that she had a lot to live up to. She had so much to learn and almost no time to learn it.

Eden smiled when Chase's hand covered hers. "I know but still I would like it if you where all the way comfortable." Eden felt so complete being next to Chase and even when they where parted she knew that they would not be far from each others mind. "I'm glad that you feel that way about me because I feel the same way about you." Eden looked at the walls soon this area would be filled with pictures of her and Chase. "Even with all the school owls being worked day and night it's not going to be enough for me." Eden said.

Eden smirked. "I would like to see you try and tell me anything. I think I would have to do is pout and you would give in and give me anything I want." Eden knew she sounded smug but it was truth. "I don't think I would have liked being a Ravenclaw. I live up to the Slytherin name more and more each day." Eden kissed Chase back and when he leaned back on the couch more Eden climbed on top of him so she was seated in his lap. "I do not want to sleep when we have only hours left to be together." Eden leaned in and kissed Chase the way he had kissed her the first day he had met her.

Chase laughed, "Even though that does make no sense whatsoever, but who cares. As long as we know what it means. But then again, I'm not entirely sure I know what it means." Chase wondered exactly what Eden did have planned for the wedding, but he knew if he ever asked her, and she told him, he wouldn't survive that long afterwards. Chase sighed at the thought, the wedding would be huge, but Chase hated not knowing what his own wedding would be like, "Yes, I have heard about that wedding, I'm sure with you being in charge of ours the whole wizarding world will be in a buzz, and I daresay half the Muggle world as well." Chase said, laughing. He knew Eden would give them both a wedding to remember.

Chase smiled as Eden smiled, "Your smile makes me feel so alive, it's so beautiful. Just like you." Chase said, beaming at his true love, wondering what she could be thinking right now, and whether she would be thinking about him while she was at school. Chase knew she would, and she wouldn't feel whole without him there with her, and he would try and see her as much as she could. "I'm always comfortable when I'm with you, Eden. Your mere presence brightens my day and makes me feel alive." Chase said, smiling. Chase laughed, "It wont be enough for me, I would much prefer to be able to be with you. That way I could tell you I loved you a million times a day, in person." Chase said, laughing.

Chase chuckled, "You may have a point there, I never would be able to have an argument with you, and I'm sure you would be able too, only it wouldn't last very long." Chase said, smiling. Chase wondered if there would ever be a need for the two of them to have an argument, and whether or not it would be about something pointless. Chase would never intentionally spark an argument with Eden, because Chase would not be happy about it one bit, no sir, not at all. Chase laughed, "Whatever you say, love. I think you would make a good Ravenclaw though." Chase said, shrugging. Chase wondered whether the Sorting Hat had even thought about putting Eden in Ravenclaw, it would have been a good choice, of course.

Chase smiled as Eden hopped on his lap and mentioned something about now wanting to sleep while they still had time together, "If you say so, but we will have to sleep sooner or later, you know? But I can live with not needing to sleep for a few nights if I need too, seeing as though I never did used to sleep while I was at Hogwarts much before I met you, I always used to be outside running around the castle while everybody else was asleep, it was fun indeed." Chase kissed her back when she kissed him, it was the same kind of kiss that Chase had used on her the day they first met, so Chase returned it with just as much passion and lovingness as he had at the time.

Eden shook her head. "I'm sure that if you think about if hard enough than you will be able to figure it out." Eden liked thinking about there wedding it was going to be the highlight of Japan. Anyone who was anyone would be there. Eden was planning on having famous movies stars from the muggle world there as well. It was not enough that the whole wizarding world would know that her and Chase where getting married. Eden wanted the whole muggle world she was marrying Chase. "Don't even worry about that. Now that I am fathers only daughter everyone will be there to see his little princess be married." Eden needed to tell Chase what had happened when she was with father but it did not seem like the right time yet.

Eden looked at Chase and kissed the tip of his nose. "Everything about you reminds me that there is a reason to smile." Eden could not believe that she had Chase and everything was so perfect. How many other girls could say that they had found the one person that they where so close to they pretty much shared a soul? "It's going to be hard to fall asleep at night without you here by my side. I don't think I will be able to do it." Eden stuck out her tongue. "Only a million? If I did not have to go back to school I would spend every waking moment telling how much I love you."

Eden shook her head again. "I don't want us to fight. Only unhappy people fight and we have everything. We will be married as soon as we can. We are going to be the head of the most powerful family in Japan and with that comes more money and respect than we will know what to do with." Eden knew that it was time to tell Chase what had happened. "Baby the sorting hat did not even think about placing me anywhere but Slytherin. When I placed the hat on my head all I thought about was power and getting what I wanted and being the best no matter the cost . If I remember right the sorting hat told me that Slytherin would be the house for me to get what I wanted or something like that. Which brings me to the next thing. When I was at fathers house studying with father. Hoshi came and she broke all her ties to the Koshiba family and as she did it I embraced her and took them all into me. She is no longer a Koshiba and I am the favorite the next in line there is no one that can take this from me." Eden felt proud of her self she had done something that she was told could not be done.

Eden giggled. "Babe you and I can sleep when we are dead. I have many plans for us and if we sleep than we sleep but I do not need it that much anymore." Eden kissed Chase harder. She hopped that he understand that she wanted him to stop talking and kiss her. They did not have long to be together and she wanted this moment before Lilith and Alex came into the room and they all had to go back to Hogwarts. Eden thought about being without Chase and she kissed him harder. She wanted the taste of his lips on hers to linger on her lips for days even weeks after she left. Eden wanted the last memory of her that Chase had to be one her leaving him breathless.

Chase knew exactly what Eden wanted, so he gave it to her, he kissed her with as much passion as he could manage, and then some, he wanted to stay here and kiss her forever, and he wouldn't be happy unless she was. Chase knew that Eden loved him, and he knew that she knew that he loved her with all his heart and a lot more. Chase could never be happy again without Eden, just as little Alex had found his true love, Chase had done the same. Chase continued to kiss her, never wanting it to end, Chase was giving Eden exactly what she wanted, he just hoped it was enough. Chase didn't know what he would ever do without the luxury of being able to kiss Eden, he wouldn't be able to live.

Chase deepened the kiss, letting her know that she would have to be the one to end this. Chase would be able to keep the kiss going forever, but then again, Chase would have to stop sooner or later as well, it just wasn't possible to concentrate on two things at once with Eden kissing him. Chase moved his arm too Edens' back and kissed her harder, wanting her to know that he loved her, more then it was humanly possible. Maybe that makes me an alien. Chase thought, resisting the urge to break the kiss and laugh. Chase knew that Eden would never break it before Chase did, so Chase would just have to give her reason to do it, cause Chase was definitely not going too.

Chase soon regretted that thought, because he was running out of breath, and needed to break the kiss and breathe again. Chase knew if he did Eden would win, but what was wrong with that exactly? Eden always won with Chase around, just being with Chase made Eden feel like the luckiest women on Earth. Chase hoped that she did at least. Chase wondered what was going on in Edens' mind right now, wondering what her thoughts on the current matter at hand was, and whether it made her feel different about everything. Chase finally broke the kiss and looked over at Eden, taking deep breaths, wondering why in the world he had finally given in to what she wanted.

Chase sighed, "Seems you succeeded in whatever you were trying to do, aye? If you were trying to leave me breathless, you definitely have succeeded." Chase said, in between deep breathes, trying to slow his heart rate. Chase sighed softly, wondering what could have possibly been going through Edens mind during that kiss, whether it was good or bad, or just plain terrible, or maybe even the best thing he had ever heard in his mind, "And if you did not get the message I had been trying to tell you. I love you!" Chase said, beaming at his true love, he knew he belonged with Eden, and he knew that she knew the same thing, and that the two of them could never be truely happy without each other.

Eden let out a sigh of happiness as Chase finally gave into her. She needed this. Eden needed to feel Chase kiss her like this. They would not be able to do this for a long time so while they still could Eden was going to and enjoy every last second of it. Eden hated that they would have to be apart while Alex and Lilith could be together it just seemed so unfair. Eden and Chase where made for each other but they where forced to be apart. Eden was unsure what she was going to do with out Chase close at hand. He had become more than just the love of her life, he had become her best friend.

Eden felt the kiss deepen and Eden heard a sound come from her. It sounded like a purr almost a growl. She could kiss Chase forever she did not need to breath. There where things she had learned this holiday and not needing to breath for long periods of time was one of them. Lacing her arms around Chase's neck. Eden settled in closer to Chase. Eden knew people where watching but she did not care let them say something. They where doing nothing wrong. Eden know they would not get in trouble not for this.

Eden could feel Chase fighting for air, he had never learned how to breath with his nose Eden guessed. Kissing him harder Eden forced him to use the last bit of air he had in his lungs. Eden would make him breathless. She wanted him to know how he made her feel. Being this in love scared Eden senseless but she loved how it made her feel. The rush that Chase gave her when he whispered he loved her. The tears he brought to her eyes when he told her she was the one. It was all so breathtaking and only Chase could do this to her. If he could only see into her mind he would see how pure her love was for him. It was so strong that there would be no one that could break them up and if anyone tried they would be in for it.

Eden smiled as Chase pulled back from the kiss taking in deep breaths. She had left him just the way she wanted him to be. "That was my plan and I guess I did. But it was right?" Eden knew that Chase loved every moment of it. Eden felt her heart pounding just as hard as Chase's but she was not breathing heavy that was one good thing about being able to breath with her nose. "I got the message loud and clear. I love you to." Eden said with a smile on her face.

Chase chuckled, "I'm glad I was able to help your plan succeed then, that was probably the best kiss we have shared. Too bad we couldn't do something like that at our wedding, people would be trying to rip us apart, and then I would start hexing people because of it, and I would just not be able to stop laughing if it did come to that." Chase said, and he burst out laughing. He so knew he would be capable of doing something like that, and if he did he would not be able to stop laughing after wards. Though Chase knew that Eden would probably murder him if Chase ever did anything like that which would endanger the effectiveness of the wedding, and he didn't want to risk that.

Chase smiled, "I love you, Eden, and if you haven't realised that I will not be able to live without you very well, then you're a hopeless case. But I love you anyway." Chase said, winking. Chase meant every word he said to Eden, he would never lie to her, and even if he wanted to, he sure wouldn't be able to do a very good job at it. Chase cared about Eden too much to lie to her, she needed to know everything she wanted to know as far as he was concerned, and she was willing to tell him everything about her life just about, so he would give her the same amount of information. Chase laughed, "You really must want the two of us to have a great wedding, considering all the time you're going to be spending planning it, I can believe that it's going to be huge." Chase said.

Chase thought about what Eden had said before they had engaged in the kiss, specifically about Hoshi, "Wait, what? Hoshi is no longer a Koshiba? That certainly changes a lot of things then, doesn't it?" Chase hadn't really known Hoshi, only what Eden had told him, but he knew that her no longer being a Koshiba was big, and Chase did not know what he should think about it, "Why did she forsake the name? Did somebody in the family try to do something to her? Or was she just sick of everything?" Chase knew it was definitely strange of her giving up the Koshiba name, considering everything the name gave a person, Chase wasn't keen on taking the name, he loved being a Blade, though he knew he would have too.

Chase wanted to know exactly what those plans for, but they were probably as top secret about the wedding plans, but Chase was determined to pursue this though. Even if it does get me tied to a chair, with my mouth taped closed. Chase thought, laughing at the thought. Chase looked at Eden, his face looking strange because of his thinking, "What kind of plans are you referring too? I'm sure you can tell me." Chase said, winking and kissing her. Chase wanted to know what Eden was talking about, and whether she trusted him to know these things. Chase didn't even know why she wouldn't tell him the wedding plans, he could be trusted, but it was probably for the best.

"You are the only want my plans to succeed with, and I will agree with you that is the best kiss ever. Our wedding kiss will be simple something that will make people sigh with happiness. Everything will perfect or heads are going to roll. Remember I have two wands now and I know how to use them." Eden wanted nothing more than there wedding to be so perfect that it brought the whole room to tears, with the beauty of it all.

Eden wrinkled her nose. "Chase I love you more than life its self and I will not ever try and live without you because it would not even be worth it." Eden looked deep into Chase's eyes and saw her own face mirrored in them. Eden could get lost in his eyes so easy. Eden wished she could do that now. Get lost in Chase's eyes and never have to go back to school. "Our wedding is a secret only three people know anything about it and they are myself, Lilith and Haruhi and they both know if they tell you anything I will take that as an insult and I will kill them swiftly and without mercy, and let me find out you trying to stick your nose in it. I will have you locked in a room until our wedding day." Eden looked Chase dead in the eyes he would find out about the wedding the day of it and not a second before if he did it would ruin the surprise and that would make Eden very angry.

"Ahhh yes dear sweet Hoshi." Eden said with a smirk. "She invoked ancient magic to break family ties. She did not have what it takes to be a Koshiba. She wants to run around with her little goth gang friends and pull pranks. They speak of wanting power but when it comes to it they are scared to embrace it. I will have both girls murdered in there sleep if they even dare to come anywhere close to this school year." Eden was done letting those girls get away with there little games. They would never again get close to hurting her and if they tried they would not have long to beg for forgiveness. Eden knew that Chase loved his last name and she felt bad that he would soon have to add the Koshiba name to his or drop his all together she hopped that they could figure something out but it did not look they could.

Chase sighed, "I would not have that any other way, I'm just glad you're mine, and nobody elses. Otherwise my life wouldn't be half as interesting as it was now." Chase said, taking Edens hands into his, and smiling at Eden the whole time. "Everything had better be perfect, I don't want to see everything you're working towards go to waste. That would be sad." Chase said. He would definitely hate to see the wedding turn out bad, considering all the effort and resources Eden was putting into it, Chase couldn't wait to see what it would look like. Chase chuckled at the thought of the the wedding, Chase couldn't wait for it, he would die if they never got married.

Chase already knew that Eden belonged to him forever, the wedding was just a way of telling the world that it was so. "Just remember, Eden. I already belong to you, and I know that you belong to me. The wedding is just telling the world such." Chase said, laughing. Chase wondered how big it must be, if even he wasn't allowed to know about it, "I'll trust your judgement. Even though I'm sure you wouldn't last long if you locked me in a room, alone. Well, maybe about 5 minutes. But not long after that." Chase said, kissing Eden softly. "You wouldn't really kill them though, would you?" Chase asked, bewildered. "Though I'm sure they wouldn't tell a soul." Chase said.

Chase smiled, "That must have been hard for you, wouldn't it? But you must be happy that you're the next to be in charge, are you not happy that I'll most likely get to lead the family with you?" Chase asked. Chase had been enjoying watching her stare into his eyes earlier, it had made him laugh, "Don't get lost in my eyes. I don't want to have to find you again." Chase said, chuckling. Chase had been so happy when he had found somebody like Eden, he had been so happy when he had found Eden, it had meant his search had finally been over at last, Chase had found his perfect match, and he would never be happy without her again. Chase and Eden were meant for each other, and Chase just knew it.

Eden smiled. "I would have no life other than school if it was not for you." Eden liked the way her hands felt in Chase's. "I'm sure everything will be perfect. Everyone is working to make sure that everything is perfect for us." Eden had no fear that things would go bad. There where to many people that knew that if this wedding did not go perfect they would not see the end of the day her father would make sure of that.

Eden laughed as Chase told her the wedding was just for telling the world they belonged together. "Did you forget that the wedding is also to being you into the family so that we can lead the family when it is time. With out the wedding than in the eyes of father you do not exist. Which means he is free to find another match for me and marry me off." Eden hated thinking like that but she knew that was the truth so this wedding was a lot more important than Chase was giving it credit for. "If they tell than they die that is just how it is." This wedding had to be kept a secret from everyone. She would not have her wedding copied by anyone. "I know they wont tell you. They want to live, and they know what is at stake."

Eden had to hold back a laugh. "It was not hard for me at all. I was not going to give father a chance to take Hoshi's family ties and than rebind her to the family. I did what I needed to do so that I could lead the family. Before that moment everything we had been talking about had just been a wonderful dream what I did was reach out and take what I wanted." Eden was proud of what she had done. There had been no one in the history of the Koshiba family that had given up there ties to the family when they where next in line. Eden continued to look in Chase's eyes. "If I get lost in your eyes it's all right there is nothing more important than you and I." Eden ran her hand up and down Chase's arm noticing how all the little on his arms stood up when she touched him. Eden liked how he felt. Everything was so perfect for them. That must be because they where meant to be together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back