Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Maple Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Louis had talked to Bella a lot about teaching her a few French words, and today he had asked her to join him at the student lounge to do just that. He had a lot of homework to do, but this was more fun and a good distraction from said homework. He had sent Bella a note, and he doodled a few funny stick figures on a piece of scrap parchment as he waited for her to arrive.

Bella had previously prepared two boxes of chocolate frogs for Louis and held them firmly in her hands when she went to the meeting. She did not want to lose and tried not to lose. Bella had a black sweater on her back and white bumps on her top, a school uniform skirt on. She looked good today and cute. Bella walked closed to Louis and started a little chat and say hello. 'Hey, i bring you something.'' Bella gave him two choclet frogs.

Louis looked up as Bella joined him and he smiled at her. Then he laughed when he saw what she had brought, he had already forgotten about his joke that she had to pay him. "Awesome." He said, taking them from her. "Thanks! You can have one, it's nicer to share." He said, handing one back as he tore open the package of the other one.

She smiled Louis and she was gratefull to him that he gave her to. Bella loved so much choclet frogs and cards. Bella started collection some cards and she get something new today. ''Thanks! I just wanna say, if you later get tired of learning French just say me and we will be stop.'' Bella didn't wanted lose her friendship.

Louis grabbed the chocolate frog and took a big bite, chewing it quickly so he could answer her. "Sure, once it gets boring we can do other stuff." He said with a shrug, taking another bite of the chocolate frog. "What do you wanna learn first?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back