Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Baron
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Swishy Hornbeam Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Jenna enters the busy great hall, her lovely brown eyes would scan the faces of her peers. When she couldn't find the one she was looking for, the Slytherin sucked her teeth in. It was frustrating she hasn't seen Baron in a while. She missed him as a girlfriend should, but wouldn't say it out loud. The dark brunette twirls a lock of her voluminous hair deciding then if she wanted attention it had to come from someone else. Jenna roll those brown eyes of her over to the Hufflepuff table. The Slytherin sauntered over, a glossy smile appeared on her lush lips. "Chrysander, papi. There you are. Where have you been hiding from me, chulo," Jenna slips down besides the handsome teen. He had the face of those statute gods, eyes like the deep blue ocean. Looks only a veela blooded wizard can possess. "Missed me?"

@Chrysander Kaster

It wasn't often that Chrys spent a lot of time in the Great Hall these days, since the people he usually sat with had all up and left him - only he'd begun making an exception when he realised eating on his won only brought bad thoughts to his mind - but today he'd decided it was a good idea. Which turned out to be an even better idea when he was joined by the Spanish Queen of Slytherin house, Jenna. "Jenna babe," he said, moving to give her space to sit beside him. It wasn't like there wasn't enough room with half their year dropping out around them. "Why ever would I hide from you, princess?" He asked, genuinely curious why she'd think that, but turned away because he didn't really care enough to wonder for too long. He grabbed a strawberry and dipped it in chocolate. "You want?"

Jenna smirks, and did something she may later regret in the near future. The Slytherin found herself sitting on Chrysander's lap with her arms hooked loosely around his shoulders. "I don't know, because you're a papi chulo and you got the boys and girls going crazy for you. Why else," Jenna teased, booping his cute nose. "It's like trying to win over a famous quidditch player's attention, or, something like that. Or, it's the veela blood. Everybody wants it," Jenna mused as she invades his personal space further. "Yo lo quiero tambien, I want it too," she whispers closely.

Chrys didn’t complain when Jenna decided she was more comfortable in his lap, but slipped back in his seat a little so she wasn’t crushed up against the table too much. He might have been an @sshole, but he was a considerate one... most of the time. He loosely draped an arm around her waist and laughed. “Papi chulo? really?” He wasn’t quite sure he agreed with that, but it was better than some things he’d been called in the past so he was willing to swallow it. “If that’s me, what does that make you?” He asked shaking his head. Jenna was crazy, but he liked her that way so he couldn’t complain. “Well, it’s hardly my fault that my father was tempted by a veela,” his mum had been only a half, but still. He remembered her so vividly. “Why, are you tempted by me too?” He asked raising an eyebrow at her and pressing his forehead to hers with a wink. She was a lot of fun to play with and neither of them had expectations, so it worked out. Heck, Jenna was in a relationship last he checked, it just happened that relationships had never really stopped him before. There had been a moment when he’d thought about it, like with Elio, but he’d left, so it wasn’t like Chrys was doing anything wrong. Elio’d made his choice. “Are you saying you want my blood or the strawberry?” He held the strawberry out in front of her, grinning, because with Jenna things were always borderline, but he loved it.​

Jenna stretched a leg out and laughed, "Una princesa? No, a demigoddess? No wait, a vixen. They do well with veels right," Jenna simpered, batting those lashes over her to make some kind of point here. Whatever point that may be or message she was trying to convey. "Ah, chulo, but you already know. That's an obvious answer," Jenna raised her brows and eventually she bit into the strawberry. Jenna chewed slowly and touched the side of his face. She ran her fingertips gently along his jawline. "Everyone wants a piece of you, si no, they're lying. Pero, the best part it's what you have to offer besides your good looks, chulo. Right? Tell me I'm telling the truth because we both know I am."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back