Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava was eager for tonight. There were so many pretty costumes! She entered the Great Hall with a skip in her step. In her bag were all her art supplies. She got a drink and grabbed a chair, pulling it over to the corner. She opened up her sketchbook and began by drawing the Great Hall- it would be the backdrop in any Halloween paintings she decided to do. She hummed to herself while she worked. After she was satisfied with her picture, she switched to a new page. Ava drank all of her juice before looking around to see if she might spot some inspiration for the nights' first costume drawing.

Selene had heard about the Halloween feast at the school it sounded fun and she had organised a costume. she was excited as she donned the thick trousers, tunic and heavy jacket and made her way down from Ravenclaw tower to the great hall. by the time she reached the doors, she was feeling warm and wanting a drink. she entered the hall and looked around to see if there was anyone she knew she wasn't surprised that helia wasn't there yet. she knew Halloween was not her favourite holiday. it was also their grandmas birthday and helia was very close to their grandma.
Selene got a drink and a plate of food and made her way to a seat she wasn't particularly social and while she liked going to the party's she was not particularly good at mixing with people she didn't know. as she took a seat she saw a girl nearby drawing something. "Hello. What are you drawing" she asked slightly shyly. if the girl didn't want to answer she wouldn't mind and would g back to her pumpkin juice and Halloween pasty.

Vader had made a tiny bit more effort in his costume than the last year. He hadn't done much then apart from put paint on his face. This year he work a deep red robe, and a golden crown of leaves. It was exactly what he wanted, minimal effort but evident that he had actually tried. He had an important role in the halloween feast he had to make sure that all of the pictures that he took were good and useable, so though this year his costume had a little more to it, he was still wearing his camera, which went against the rest of it. The gryffindor was making his way around the tables and people, taking the odd picture of costumes and decorations, he thought about linking up with some of the other Accio people to compare but from what he could spot there were only a few of them and all seemed to be busy and Vader hardly wanted to be the one to come in and disturb their fun. However, he spotted his friend, Ava, speaking with a younger girl. Vader was a little nervous about the new person but he really liked Ava, she was nice and friendly and they had so much in common that he never felt too anxious when they spent time together. He reached her and smiled at them both waving to them, "Hey Ava! What are you dressed as?" he asked, before looking more at the other girl and also not know what she was dressed as, "And you too?" he motioned to the younger girl's costume as he added the latter part.

OOC: The pic is all I could find, it's a crude pencil sketch of that. XD

Ava looked up as a younger girl approached and smiled brightly. "Hello! You look awesome!" She turned to her, looking over her costume. "I just finished drawing the Great Hall." She turned her notepad around to show her. "Next I'm going to draw some people in their costumes! See, I did this one yesterday when my friends Onyx and Sapphire tried on their costumes." She smiled brightly, switching to the page before and showing the sketch of the twins together.

Ava was about to ask if she could draw the girl when Vader approached. "Friend!" She declared happily, hopping off her seat and hugging the boy. "You look great! What are you? I'm dressed as myself!" She chirped cheerily. "Only I'm all dressed up." She sat back down. "Look, look!" She showed Vader the things she'd been drawing as well.

"Oooh hey, your costume is really cool! I'm Ava Lockwood. Could I draw you?" She turned back and asked the girl with a bright smile. "And you should tell me your name." She added, pausing as she realized she hadn't introduced herself yet. Not that Ava had noticed or asked until just then either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back