P.A.R.T.Y? Hate 'Em

Angelica Toralba

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Angelica was invite all the way to Europe for a party and at the same time back to New Zealand after the the party, she was tired of apparating back and fort to two half around the world countries just for a sake party. But Angelica can't say no because its one of her friends party, so, she apparated in front of her friends house, lucky there is people around outside as it was a muggle subdivision. There are cars parked outside, Angelica was dress on a formal attire because she knew that the party would be boring. Angelica walked inside of the house and found herself in the hallway, waiting to be address by the hostess.

The party scenery never had been Seth favorite scene. He was more into just hanging out and having a few laughs with close friends. Seth was very shy, so he wouldn't know how to blend into the crowds. For the most part if he did attended a party, he would rest posted against the walls. He let all the good catch walk by and no one hardly noticed him unless a girl was feeling let down. Or some girl came with a date but ends up getting stand up, so Seth was the one to just take over. Some girls are willing to open up but than later on they would be distant away from Seth. However he could careless about them, yeah it didn't hurt to have friends but if they giving you hints it always best to step back. Another thing about Seth, he wasn't the kind to start or have problems. That was more his younger brother Embry and Quil, no Seth was just the shy distant boy.

And there he stood with a cup of Merlin knows what with his back against the walls. Everyone was rushing in like nothing, Seth didn't pay much attention to the faces about him. He was here with his good friend Riley, but Riley had already disappeared from the boy's sight. The music playing in the distant was old school alternative, with a bit of new school wizaring band. Seth stood just listening, waiting for when he could bail out without sounding like a typical party pooper.

Once the party starter talked to her, she was lead at the food section and said to help herself, Angelica smiled and the girl went on to talked to the new comers. She took a cup of punch and went to the side where a guy was just standing and seems not into the party, "The party is boring, right?" Angelica asked to the guy without looking at him, she saw some of her friends were already drank and is being wild. Angelica rolled her eyes and took a sip on her cup, "Thanked god I'm not like them." Angelica said again, addressing to the guy.

If this isn't just her friends party she would just stayed in her office and do some paper work, she's been busy since Angelica started to work at the ministry after graduation and she didn't mind at all the works that been done. Angelica made a digusting face after seeing her friends dirty dancing with some guys.

Seth did a double-take when he realize the girl was talking to him and no one else. He shrugged with such casualty as if he were merely agreeing with the girl. "Yeah definitely, hate crowds" he added taking a sip more of his tainted drink. He was told to drink up or else he would be clown like a nerd. "My father would kill me if he saw me here" he mumble this part, he didn't want the girl to know he was only seventeen. He would kill Seth more if he found out Seth was hanging with muggels. His father didn't hate them just strongly dislike him, his friends had a lot to with that. His father associated with pure bloods Just pure bloods. "Are you here alone?" he ask the girl smiling a little, this one had the same point of view.

Angelica sip from her plastic cup and tug a piece of her hair behind her ear and sigh. If she could just go out early without being seen she will but her friend's eye was on her's. "You must be a pure blood." Angelica said at the same time smirking at the guy beside him and turning her head back to the crowd, she can't read pure blood personalities ever. Angelica might be a pure blood but she's not that evil nor dislike muggle borns, but she admits, Angelica is a bit evil and bit dislike some muggle borns. "And yes I'm very alone. I never have dates going to a party like this ... or any parties, I think." Angelica recalled all the parties she had attended and never remember that she has dates of any of them.

Seth eyed the girl nervously from a distant. How would she know about him being pure blood if he didn't even say it out loud? He got this vibe telling him to go away yet he stood still along the walls. Maybe its just that feeling or some occurrence that gives off that feeling of being pure blood. If he was that obvious than he blame his father. Seth sighed a bit just thinking about his father. "I'm Seth," he finally said something randomly just cause the girl was alone and she didn't seem to like the party scene too. He moved to set on a lounge chair and offered the chair besides him. "Least we can do is keep each other company" the problem with muggel parties that magic hardly use in them. They do everything so simple and you can tell who's what, but at least the hostess was muggelborn. Still no magic appeared, just loud music blaring from two huge base amp and a DJ scratching up the next big hit in the muggel world. Seth for a minute watch them at a distant, they were having. It was just him being boring. "Anyways, you from around here?" he turn back towards the girl. He still had the same amount in his cup of drink, Seth wasn't going to have anymore. He declare the drink was enough for him, it wasn't alcohol just didn't suit him well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back