Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Yellow Rose for @Wendall Layton
The rose giving always rolled around quickly enough and of course he had given his name to help out. It wasn't really that he had the time to spare but more because it was something he always did and it felt nice. The gryffindor felt tired, but it was no more than his usual tiredness. He had a cup of coffee in a sealable flask in the basket with the roses. Around his neck hung the camera, ready to capture the moments with the roses, and in the thick golden curls of his hair was a flower crown. The first name on his list was someone he knew, someone who had delivered a rose to him in the year prior and had shown quite an interest in the accio things. Vader approached the hufflepuff table, "Have you seen Wendall?" he asked the first person that he could, he knew the boy but that didn't help finding out where he was.

Wendall thought that if he was going to get a rose this year, it was probably going to be from Lysander or Jenna. Or both, but he didn't want to get too optimistic at having two whole roses and then end up being dissapointed. The second year was pretending not to be paying the rose deliverers any notice until he heard his own name further down the table. He quickly got up from his spot, walking quickly towards Vader which was funny because it reminded him of last year. "Hi Vader!" he grinned at the Gryffindor, the excitement accidentally showing on his face. "How're you?"

Vader smiled at the boy and nodded, "Oh you know, busy," he replied with a quick nod, "I have a rose for you," he took out the yellow rose and the note that went along with it and held them both out to the boy.

Dear Wendall

You're my best friend and I couldn't ask for anyone better! I'm always here if you need me, whenever you want

P.S These roses might have thorns so be careful

Love, Lysander

Wendall nodded, although he couldn't really comprehend what it was like to be as busy as a fifth year. Taking the rose, he eagerly looked at the note as a wide smile appeared on his face. It was from Lysander and he was hoping that he'd get one from him most of all. "Thank you," he said to Vader as he finished reading, being very careful to hold the rose away from any of the torns. The last few months had been a bit weird but he was very grateful that he had a friend he could count on to be there, and really he was just glad that Lysander considered him to be his best friend because he wasn't sure what he'd do if he didn't have the Gryffindor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back