Not open for further replies.

Abbigale Raven

OOC First Name
Teigs
Sexual Orientation
Very Conservative
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Griffin Feather
Hey guys, so I have found some characters of mine that are currently doing absolutely nothing and I have decided that they actually do need things to do. I had very little success with my last one of these so I am hoping that I'll have some better luck this time. Most of these characters have been neglected. It happens when you have a lot of characters and seeing as I seem to not have a very good track record with things like plots, I would first like to caution that I can be quite slow at replying, if you're worried however, just give me a nudge, I'm not going to be angry at you or anything, these things happen after all. Somehow these particular characters seem to have fallen through the cracks when I've been working out what they want to do with their lives, others just seem to not hang onto their relationships, even still some of my previous plots just didn't work out as I had intended, sometimes they don't respond how I would have thought they would, its part of the reason I prefer to be so spontaneous with my plots. Almost every one of my characters have conditions, I wouldn't be doing one of these if I wasn't so picky, but I am trying branch out with my roleplaying, hopefully that will be okay. One thing, none of these characters will be Hogwarts New Zealand students, that would require an entirely different thread.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps out with these, I've really needed to do a big one for a while. Also, Tenile decided to branch out and I thought, heh, why not? I already roleplay with a couple of you, but I never say no to an rp, probably why I have so many, and I am always up for a good plot session. I know I have been involved with many late night plottages and it has garnered some of my favourite plots. The spontaneous ones are the best. See here - for clarification. That was a very spontaneous rp. However let us get on with the purpose of this thread.</SIZE></FONT>
2ykkpch.jpg

Marcus Becker, Twenty Six, Romantic
Marcus is first and foremost a kind and caring man. Even when he is going through a tough time, he tries not to let that be known by others. When he was nine, Marcus was given up by his parents, he sees this as the ultimate betrayal and to this day he still does not know why. He was adopted only a short three months later, but he is still living with the hurt and anger towards his parents. Despite the fact that his parents treated him poorly, he loves them and does not care that they were bad parents. Marcus' biggest and most upsetting secret is that he is unable to have children. This both angers and upsets Marcus as he is predominantly a family man and always thought that he would be a better parent then his own. However he is not opposed to getting married and adopting. In fact that would be quite fine with him. He is a big fan of Quidditch and loves the sport, he always has. He is a born leader and was always very helpful. He tends to take pity on a Damsel in Distress, but he knows how to have fun. Marcus is a Chaser for the Heidelberg Harriers currently and enjoys the job immensely. He graduated Durmstrang in 2029, where he was Prefect. He is Twenty Six currently but this does not mean anything. He is quite ready to settle down and has been since he was about fifteen and discovered he could never have children. He speaks both English and German and enjoys the odd theater visit.

Although everyone could do with friends, I'm really more looking for a Romantic Relationship for him. It doesn't have to be long term, though that would be preferable. He isn't really all that fussed when it comes to age, but she couldn't be too much younger then him and maybe older then 35 would be going a bit too far, so I would say an age range of about... 23-35 for Marc. He has had one or two casual relationships in his life, but it has never been anything serious. Now however, any relationship would be quite serious as he had never told anyone of his inability to have children, he feels it is not something he should be discussing with a random person and it should instead be something that he would only discuss with a person that deserves to know, after all, it would only affect them.
2viq9fr.jpg

Mataleena Tuuri, Twenty Six, Bitter

Leena is a waitress working in a muggle diner in London. She has been living there for about seven years and doesn't have much tie with her family anymore. She attended Durmstrang, but fell pregnant in her last year. Though she graduated before she had her son (now nine) she had lost touch with his father. She did not know that Ben Kaster had been murdered and instead thought that he had run out on her, as he was killed the night she revealed to him that she was pregnant. Leena is about four ft tall and is quite still a little bitter about everything, though she now knows that Ben was killed and didn't actually abandon her. Leena will always put her son first above all else because she has always only had him. He is her constant and her stablising rock. Even though she is now in contact with Ben's family and they help her when they can, they live on opposite sides of the globe. She works long hours usually and so she leaves Evander with a trusted friend whilst she is at work. She tends to be standoffish towards men and has a particular dislike of men taller then herself. (Which considering she is a part-goblin, this tends to be everyone) She tries not to let herself fall into a position where some one has power over her, or she could come to harm. Leena is careful, quiet and compassionate, though she mostly just feels anger and hurt over her past. She is pleasant whilst at work but can be easily antagonised about her height, her ears or any part of her that is relatable to being part goblin. She is daring, fearless and most of all, she is a loving and hard working mother who would do anything to keep her son safe.

I am pretty open for anything with Leena. She may not seem like she wants to be in a relationship, but she really does, she just needs someone to prove her worth and their own. She is sick and tired of making all the hard decisions and she really just wants someone to look after her. Honestly, she is straight, but I think that a stubborn, strong willed woman could pull Leena. She isn't into looks so much as personality because she believes that beauty is a superficial act that people are often fooled by. Some one that would judge her for being so petty would be a good match for her as she needs someone to tell her that she is oing too far. I don't have an age range for Leena, but sensibleness is key with her.
parkinson-hp.jpg

Mikayla Blade, Twenty Two, Reserved

Mikayla is kind of a wild card. I had such plans for her, but as they progressed, it kind of became clear that her life had gone in a completely opposite direction. Now twenty two, Mikayla has a four year old son, Caedan Blade. Currently, Mikayla's main job is looking after her young son but she works from home every now and then as a jewelery maker. She hasn't done anything professional in this field but she makes original pieces and sells them at the markets or via word of mouth. She has a small but loyal fan base and is quite content with her life as it is. Saying this however, she has recently gotten over her last relationship and is looking to start a new one. Mikayla is a little rough around the edges though. Her brother and father have both been in trouble with Wizarding law and currently her brother resides in Azkaban. Whilst she does still love her family, she doesn't want them anywhere near her child. She doesn't support either the light or the dark and prefers to stay neutral because it is much safer for her to play Switzerland. She is still in contact with Caedan's father who she allows access, but mostly he is out of the picture. Quick to judge and painfully oblivious, Mikayla often relies on her best friend for support in her life. There aren't many things that Mikayla is passionate about, but Art is one of her biggest inspirations.

For Mikki I am more interested in something for the future. She is still only very young and so a relationship right now would be very closed off. She is not in the stage of introducing anyone to her child yet, but if she saw potential in the relationship then she would be quite willing and eager to introduce them to her son. Because of certain reasons, I think Mikayla would be quite comfortable with either gender though she typically prefers men. A sensitive older man might be the right way to go for Mikayla, so if you can think of anything in that category, let me know!
2m5z8zo.jpg

Carter Kaster, Twenty Nine, Stubborn

Carter is a stubborn, hardworking, meticulous, loner. He loves books, they are a large part of his life. Carter is from a big and quite domineering family. He grew up in Germany and attended Hogwarts New Zealand. Sorted into Ravenclaw, Carter found much success in his school years and Graduated with enough OWLs to join the Ministry. He transferred to the New Zealand branch a year and a half ago for a change of scenery and to get away from his mother who is insistent that he needs to marry soon. Carter does not agree with arranged marriages as he believes they were for people who have no confidence in their ability as a partner. As a man and self-proclaimed arrogant arse, Carter knows that he will only marry when he finds a woman that is worthy of him, some one that shares his passion of reading and International Law. Because he is an avid reader, Carter is really quite romantic if you can get him to that point. He adores romance in all forms and is quite adept in it himself. As a rule he never dates co-workers as he has seen how messy it can get, however, he would be willing if he thought the prize would be worth it.

With Carter, a younger woman would be the way to go. He's not likely to date someone older. Though saying that, a year or two older isn't such a stretch, especially if it's not overtly noticeable. He would want to date someone he could bring home to the parents however. My guess is that this woman would probably be an avid reader like himself and probably into horses. I just have this vision of someone teaching him to ride a horse, it would be an interesting rp because Carter is a bit afraid of heights, not that he'd ever tell.
dc8w8z.jpg

Clementine Mitchell, Twenty Three, Caring

An only child brought up by her muggle Grandmother, Clementine has had a rough life. Her parents died when she was young and her Grandmother never approved of her parents relationship anyway. As a child Clementine was constantly told what a deadbeat her father was and she still doesn't know the truth, though she suspects her Grandmother may be slightly warped. A very caring nature, Clementine will drop everything to help a friend or even a stranger in need. As a Professional Nanny, Clementine meets all sorts of people in her life. She has babysat for all kinds of people ranging from famous to muggle. She is quite good at her job, but this means that her personal life has suffered. She has never had a very serious relationship because most people take advantage of her caring nature. Add to that fact her overbearing Grandmother whom she lives with and we have quite the recipe for disaster with this one. Clementine attended Hogwarts Scotland when she was of age and thoroughly enjoyed her time there. Magic has helped enhance her life, thought her Grandmother forbids Clem to preform magic in her presence or even in the house, because she hates it and anything unnatural. She is a prejudiced, unhappy, bigot and she finds fault with anything and everything, most of all with Clementine.

Clementine is awkward and funny when she is out of her Grandmothers toxic orbit, so I think that any relationship with Clementine would be rather innocent for the most part, until someone introduced her to a more adult relationship. At the age of twenty three one would expect her to know what she was doing, but she is still as clueless as she would was when she was a child, though she of course understands the basic mechanics and what goes where. For Clem I also have no age range specifically, but just something suitable and maybe a little possessive because i think that would be kind of sweet.
z3cki.jpg

Teresa Marshell, Twenty Four, Charming
<FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50">

The Mistress of a Powerful and Rich man for most of her adult life, Teresa has recently decided that she needs to make her own way in the world, however, not before she conceived an illegitimate child. Her man had hoped for a boy, but when he didn't get his way, he ousted the baby and her with it. Teresa was bounced around from foster home to foster home as a child and so she was unaccustomed to a stable environment. Despite what had happened, Teresa had actually loved the man and so when she was hurt by him, she became rather insecure about love and all its associations. Born and raised in California, Teresa attended Salem for seven years, which was when she was most proud of and was glad she didn't have to spend those times in Foster homes with people who couldn't care less about her if she was a piece of gum on their shoe. Teresa's main concern at this point is getting her life back together for her now two year old daughter. With only skills in Charms, Teresa has been financing herself with odd jobs for people and is hoping to soon save up enough money to be able to live in a proper house instead of having to rely on havens and friends.

Basically, Teresa is not (at the moment) interested in a relationship with anyone. She has been mentally and emotionally hurt in the past by someone she love thought she loved and so now her idea of love is not what you would expect from most people. In fact she does not trust it. Teresa is also quite shy so it can take her a while to open up. So, any takers?
<i></i>

Got some peeps for you!

Clementine & Samuel
They would make bad jokes and laugh about her silly grandmother while drinking coffee (or tea if that's Clem's deal) because Sam thinks that close-minded people are really hilarious and let's be honest he talks a lot of crap when given the opportunity. Also they would both kind of relate to each other on the whole "my parents died" situation which I think would be really good if they get to be closer friends. They could be like emotional support friends as well as bad joke friends, aka, the best kind of friends. He would also give her fashion advice if she needed it and be like a gay best friend that isn't a gay best friend. Yay for friends!

Teresa & Jucinda
This idea might be a little outlandish, but I think these two could also make good friends. Jucinda is a healer and therapist. She's fascinated by human emotions and how the brain works in general (which is part of the reason she's a therapist) and for the most part she wants to help other's be happy. I can see these two getting along really well, and Jucinda would try to help Teresa through her issues at the same time. I think it could be interesting if they got into a fight over it, a whole ordeal like "you're trying to fix my life for me" and they would get really annoyed but then they would go back to being friends. I just like the idea of female friends that help each other out and talk about anything and everything.

I'm super tired and hungry so I hope this makes sense haha
<i>
</i>

ClementineandSamuel
I like this! It will be really nice to have someone in Clem's life who actually accepts her. Clem would readily complain about her Grandmother over tea (gosh that's so British xD ) and I think she would get along quite well with Sam. She hasn't really been exposed to much so they can have a real sort of mature and friendly adult relationship. Maybe when she is ready to leave her Grandmother's house, Sam can sort of be her moral support. A Gay Fashion BFF that's not really a Gay Fashion BFF. That is going to be so funny!
TeresaandJucinda
Outlandish is always good, Hun. Nothing is ever too much when it comes to you and me :wub: Anyway, Jucinda might just be exactly what Teresa needs right now. Someone to turn to in her time of need. Whether she admits it or not, she would appreciate the help from Jucinda. A friendship would be slow going as Teresa is a bit hard of trusting and would worry that Jucinda would take her child, but after they got over that initial awkwardness, I think they would be fine.

Super glad you agree to all of this :woot: I'll message you on skype about it later!

Cool hun! You are the best! iloveyou :hug: :wub:

Vixcen Dodge&Carter
I have Vicxen for a potential love interest for Carter. Her account says that she is still dating Bobby Sanchez, but she is not. And she is no longer 18. I have to up her age to the the range of her mid 20s I think. Vicxen is a sweet girl, and she is very strong willed. She has an older brother that has made a career off of rapping in the Muggle world. She is currently studying political science in a muggle college. I do not know if he'd even like her or not. She graduated from Beauxbatons, and she is very social and good with people. Tell me what ou think.

Oh! I remember Viccy! Does she ride horses by any chance?

She sadly does not. :( She is more of a bird person.

Oh well, it's not a requirement, we should rp them, see how they go!

I can start something today if that is okay with you. Where should they meet?

Well Carter is likely to be anywhere in New Zealand probably campaigning since he's running for minister, so take your pick.

Here is the topic. I haven't used Viccy in a long time, so she's a bit rusty.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back